ID@Xbox Game Pass Fall 2019 Showcase

Discus and support ID@Xbox Game Pass Fall 2019 Showcase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Loved what the showed. Genesis Noir looks really awesome! e888faac-f908-41ca-9669-55b8751b9c45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by H3PA80R, Sep 28, 2019.

1. H3PA80R
    H3PA80R Guest

Loved what the showed. Genesis Noir looks really awesome!

:)

H3PA80R, Sep 28, 2019
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

I hadnt heard anything about Talos Principle before you mentioned it. But if you are comparing it to portal, it may be worth picking up.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I haven't watched the new video from today but I did watch inside xbox. The game that interested me the most was afterparty. I really enjoyed oxenfree so I wanted to see the next game from the developers.
  4. AridLizard Win User

I really enjoyed Portal and The Witness so I'll be looking out for The Talos Principal
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

That pinball game looks great. Also, check out Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Myan. It's on steam now and is coming to xbox soon.
  6. Northern Lass Win User

I already own minit which is a really unique game. The pinball game looks interesting and munckin I will be playing them when they are added
Thema:

1. ID@Xbox Game Pass Fall 2019 Showcase - Similar Threads - ID@Xbox Game Pass

2. Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...

in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...: submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code: Hi, I'm having a issue With my Spotify premium Redeem code I tried logging in With my Facebook didn't work Then I tried using my xbox live Login details that didn't work either Is there...
  5. XBOX ONE RECRUITMENT FOR IDS GAMING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE RECRUITMENT FOR IDS GAMING: Hey guys wanted to post this message for anyone out there looking to join an organized clan that is recruiting. Our clan name is IDS or Instant Death Squad. We are a casual and competetive clan so...
  6. Why are some ID@Xbox games not available in Canada?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are some ID@Xbox games not available in Canada?: First noticed this with NinjaBee's Nutjitsu. It's been out in the states for almost 2 months with no word on a Canadian release. Developer said on Twitter that they have to "localize" it - no, you...
  7. Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will deleting xbox profile then recreating same id remove all games, contents and achievements?: I was in a previous chat and was cutoff by accident... I have an xbox 1 account that won't allow me to enter the passkey, my son forgot his passkey and ended up getting locked out. When he...
  8. ID@XBOX Reaches 100 Games! Yeah Baby!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ID@XBOX Reaches 100 Games! Yeah Baby!: http://throwingdigitalsheep.com/idxbox-reaches-100/ "Today, ID@Xbox has announced that these games have hit the 100 mark." - Microsoft Community Manager Alex Judd Which ones did you like the...
  9. How much does it cost to launch an ID@Xbox game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does it cost to launch an ID@Xbox game??: Sixty Second Shooter Prime developer Jamie Fristrom has revealed it will cost you a grand total of $5143 dollars to launch a game. Take into account this excludes Australia and New Zealand as...
  10. We Made A Game - An ID@Xbox Indie Game Documentary

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Made A Game - An ID@Xbox Indie Game Documentary: Hey Xbox One forum! I'm Howard Philpott from the ID@Xbox developer Deco Digital and I'm here to tell you about our documentary which follows the production of an Xbox One game from start to...