***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

Discus and support ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 30, 2020.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently...

/u/xL3aMS1x, Jul 30, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

Preview Program - New Xbox?

If you are currently in the preview program the app should be in your Ready to Download list to redownload where you'll be able to select the option to add your new console.
  3. Smwutches Win User

how do i uninstall old games?

When you're looking at the games list, press A to select the game, not Y for Game Options. That takes you to the list of individual files for the game. From there delete the install file.
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Accidentally Deleted Xbox One Preview Program Message!

Hi Armless! Actually, if you're in the preview program and delete the app, you should be able to go to the Apps section of the "My Games and Apps" area, then scroll ALL the way to the right, and you should see a list of apps that you OWN but which aren't
    currently installed. The Preview App should be on that list!

Let me know!
  5. GodsAssassin007 Win User

downloaded game says its installed so cant buy it again - and its not in queue or installed?

Highlight Minecraft in your games and apps, press the start button the choose "Manage game & add-ons" you should be able to see it listed there, either under ready to install or add-ons under the installed game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Rocksmth 2014 Bundle download issue

In your Games and Apps, highlight Rocksmith and click the menu button. Choose to Manage Game and you should see your list of add-ons for that game there. If it's not installed, it should show as ready to install there. If it shows as installed, try deleting
    it from there and reinstalling.
Thema:

1. ***Idea*** Add an option to be able to delete the games in the "Installing" list. Currently... - Similar Threads - ***Idea*** Add option

2. idea xbox music bot for party 2020

in XboX Insiders
    idea xbox music bot for party 2020: Hello i have an idea can you add to xbox party music bot it is like spotify for all people in party this idea create me GEDDYcz and my friends StrokyFtw and Freaky1T4P submitted by /u/GEDDYcze...
  3. New game idea that could potentially overtake all other gaming platforms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game idea that could potentially overtake all other gaming platforms.: I don't know if Microsoft is interested in dominating the gaming world, but I've been refining an idea that could potentially overtake all other gaming platforms. It's not a small idea, but I...
  4. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  5. Xbox apps could use a little tidy up - ideas

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox apps could use a little tidy up - ideas: 1.Make 1 App on Pc - should have console streaming, game pass, and all other crap in 1 not 2 or 3 apps, even insider stuff, i have 3 apps now 2.Same for android, 1 app for gamepass, xcloud, and...
  6. Unturned Beta, Anyone have an idea of when the full game will be released

in XboX Insiders
    Unturned Beta, Anyone have an idea of when the full game will be released: Is there anyone that has an idea of when the game will be released cause they just shut down the beta version submitted by /u/PiHell350 [link] [comments]
  7. I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...

in XboX Insiders
    I like the idea for the new guide, but do you think you can add a new "Press Y To Search"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alex11867 [link] [comments]
  8. -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...

in XboX Insiders
    -Feature Idea- Add an indicator showing when games I have downloaded are no longer included...: I would like an indicator, like a little red X or something on the thumbnail of games that I have downloaded but are no longer supported in Game Pass. This way, I will easily know which games are...
  9. Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Idea: Add mouse support to Microsoft Edge: It's a web browser. With a cursor on-screen. Why is there no mouse support?! submitted by /u/RealPortalastical64 [link] [comments]
  10. Ideas for games to add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas for games to add: Hi Microsoft! I have one particular idea that you should consider doing as soon as your done reading this. One hero, Spider-Man. please add Spider-Man games to the store for my sake and for the...