idea for future updates

Discus and support idea for future updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You know or as we all know the xbox one is catching up with all these updates compared to the ps4 bare OS system but i still feel things are lacking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GordoDudeman, Mar 28, 2015.

1. GordoDudeman
    GordoDudeman Guest

idea for future updates

You know or as we all know the xbox one is catching up with all these updates compared to the ps4 bare OS system but i still feel things are lacking compared to the 360 i miss the eject button on the xbox one i really do, that was one thing i really liked
    about the 360 was the eject disk.

Now what im wondering is, is possible to put an eject disk or something along those lines into the xbox one or is that not compatible with this gens console.

Plus i think the avatars could use a reinvention for this gen like use the kinect to determine the height and size and then allow us to choose what there faces look like e.g. fifa. like how you get to create yours from head to toe from facial Reconstruction
    to how big your feet are??

just passing ideas along and was mainly bored but is it possible to do any of that ???????

:)

GordoDudeman, Mar 28, 2015
  2. Poofius
    Poofius Guest
    sysytem update today 2/19/12 what is it about?

Are you from the future? But I have no idea what the update is for.

Poofius, Mar 28, 2015
  3. V3D
    V3D Guest
    Idea For Future Claymores?

I'd like to see a more modern version of a claymore. Anyone here remember the Proximity Mines from Goldeneye? You could place them on walls, floors and even ceilings.

4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

idea for future updates

Hey there GordoDudeman,

Those are some great suggestions! I would suggest posting them up on our
    Xbox Feedback
    site, as that is the best place for visibility so the proper folks can see your ideas. . Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Mar 29, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

idea for future updates

Hey there GordoDudeman,

Those are some great suggestions! I would suggest posting them up on our
    Xbox Feedback
    site, as that is the best place for visibility so the proper folks can see your ideas. . Thanks!
  6. Poofius Win User

sysytem update today 2/19/12 what is it about?

Are you from the future? But I have no idea what the update is for.
  7. Anghellic Karma Win User

New Xbox Live Feature

I really like this idea! I hope it gets incorporated in a future update!
  8. pawncrackers Win User

Can we please get USB headset support on Xbox?

I do hope this is included in a future update. Sounds like a great idea!

L
  9. Smwutches Win User

Checking kB & m compatibility in store info

Thema:

idea for future updates

1. idea for future updates - Similar Threads - idea future updates

2. Possible Ideas for Features in the Future

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible Ideas for Features in the Future: I was chatting with some agents from Microsoft and they instructed me to ask some questions on here. To any design team workers/Microsoft helpers. Will the new Xbox Series X be able to play...
  3. Idea for future feature for xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for future feature for xcloud: You shoud add a feature to let you play without a controller because it is sometimes a hassle to bring a controller with me on the go. opinion submitted by /u/Jaime_Rebollar [link] [comments]
  4. Ideas for Future Titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ideas for Future Titles: I've been playing Halo since it came out, and have enjoyed every title, played Halo Wars and looking forward to Halo Wars 2. I have a few ideas that hopefully can be made into future games :D If...
  5. some future ideas for BF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some future ideas for BF: Make the sniper rifle SUPER heavy at the very least unable to quick aim an at the very least have 0% auto-aim, this auto aim is very sick, you don't even have to have to raise your rifle anymore...
  6. Future Xbox One Title Idea!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Future Xbox One Title Idea!: In the future Microsoft. When developer's need to ship game's over 100gbs pack the game over two Blue-ray Disc's. (As a single one hold's up to 50gbs.) - Matthew Get this round the community and...
  7. Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?: No matter what MS comes up with, the developers need to also us it, if developers refuse to utilize certain resources (the cloud) in favor of another (old fashioned hardware), what can MS do?...
  8. *Future profile customization idea*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *Future profile customization idea*: So I've been thinking... Xbox live is a social community. You meet people, you game with them, etc... While we all do enjoy playing games we also like showing our taste on our profiles. This...
  9. Idea for future SU: Game Patch Notes; Download Updates for Games (without disc)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idea for future SU: Game Patch Notes; Download Updates for Games (without disc): PC/XBOX/PS/ANDROID user here, I am neutral to the "pick your poison" approach most gamers take with their platform of choice. That being said, how possible would it be to add the ability to patch...
  10. Xbox Feedback share and vote for your favourite ideas for the future.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feedback share and vote for your favourite ideas for the future.: Guys check out the new Xbox Feedback site where we can add and vote on our own ideas to get them prioritized... Amazing idea which will help get us the most popular/needed features first. Click...