Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

Discus and support Idea for Xbox controller labs ... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Camo styles should be available in all colors submitted by /u/Old_Ingenuity_1091 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Old_Ingenuity_1091, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

/u/Old_Ingenuity_1091, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Half Fish Half Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

Oh that’s a fantastic idea! A nice controller from Design Lab or one of those headsets with the swappable plates!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

4. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

5. AngelObullets Win User

Best present?

A custom controller from the game lab is a great idea, Some people just love it I got it for my partner and she's still loves it.
  6. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
Thema:

Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

1. Idea for Xbox controller labs ... - Similar Threads - Idea controller labs

2. Idea for Xbox controller labs ...

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Xbox controller labs ...: Camo styles should be available in all colors submitted by /u/Old_Ingenuity_1091 [link] [comments]
  3. I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had my Xbox controller sent in for repairs, after which I received it but I have no idea...: Like the title states. At the start of this month of March I had sent in my Xbox controller for repairs due to stick shift that started to appear, within the warranty period of one year (EU). It...
  4. My brand new controllers are drifting and I have no idea what's happening.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new controllers are drifting and I have no idea what's happening.: Hey folks, I have purchased some new Xbox controllers and for some reason they are drifting really bad and the button response is delayed by like 1 to 2 seconds. I have tried restarting the...
  5. xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on...

in XboX Insiders
    xbox idea 4 something like a box you can put in your controller and headset and so on...: I was just wondering if you guys have anything in the work or being worked on for something you can put your controller headset and other Xbox devices in that has a UV light in it that closes and...
  6. Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass streaming service controller idea.: Dear Xbox, I have a great idea for your controller usability issue on playing xbox games on your phone or tablet. Please could you ditch the xbox controller layout on screen and simply have...
  7. Can someone extend the wireless range on the xbox controllers using this idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone extend the wireless range on the xbox controllers using this idea?: Hi, I would like to house my XBox in an AV Closet/Rack Server Cabinet in a faraway location in the house from the media room. After searching and not finding any real wireless solution...
  8. Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between...

in XboX Insiders
    Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between...: This would be handy for gamepass I don’t know why the new series x controller has it but the premium controller doesn’t? submitted by /u/DanPrice142 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Series X Repair Centre in ZA has no Idea where my Controller is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Repair Centre in ZA has no Idea where my Controller is: Hi guys and girls So my Series X Controller had the usual Drifting issue with mainly the right analog stick. I live in South Africa and contacted the retailer withing the first 2 weeks informing...
  10. Idea for Next Version of controller

in XboX Insiders
    Idea for Next Version of controller: Rechargeable battery would be wonderful, but if not then maybe on the back a little led indicator to show how much battery is left without the need to turn system on..I'm thinking kind of like how...