Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game

Discus and support Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I don't know where else to post this. I have an idea for an open world driving video game. It would be awesome If a developer could create a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Autopylit88, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:24 AM.

1. Autopylit88
    Autopylit88 Guest

Hello, So I don't know where else to post this. I have an idea for an open world driving video game. It would be awesome If a developer could create a game, with Forza Horizon style graphics on a map the size of the crew 2 or larger including cars, buses,
    trucks, and other land-based and water-based vehicles. Cloud based would be fine and probably necessary for the size of the game.

My idea is for it is to be more of a simulation styled Driving Experience rather than arcade. There could be races for cars, truck missions for delivering Goods to different places, bus routes you could drive, boat driving missions either passengers or cargo
    , or just free roam in the world with any of the vehicles. Maybe even like GTA, have a character that can be customized and able to get in/out of vehicles in the open world, walk around and get in whatever vehicle youd like. You could own your own garage or
    large warehouse to store purchased/won vehicles.

Like Forza or The Crew 2 you could customize vehicles to some extent and paint them however you want.

Real manufacturer vehicles instead of made-up ones would be preferred. Trucks could have single or tandem trailers, 24 or 53 foot trailers, Be able to pick up or drop trailers whenever you want in free roam. buses could be short or long in size, coaches,
    school buses, city buses or RVs. Cars would be from hyper, super, sport, or daily drivers from all the major manufacturers, vintage or modern.

Think of it as a Mash between Euro Truck Simulator 2, Forza Horizon, The Crew 2, GTA and flight simulator (without aircraft). You could enable full simulation mode where you have to stop at gas stations and fill up periodically or turn off The need to fuel
    your vehicles like you can do in flight simulator. And just drive endlessly. Flight sim allows users to just free fly without the constraints of money or missions. ETS does not allow this. I like the Flight sim model more. However it would still be necessary
    to complete missions sometimes to make currency to buy different vehicles. Like forza and TC2, it could be an always online free roam with the ability to interact with other players in the world.

We are lacking a driving/ground vehicle version of flight sim and it would be awesome to have one.

:)

2. Wadski Win User

Im not sure why you are wanting such a game? Although the idea of competitive delivery driving does sound fun!
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

With the next generation Xbox Series x nothing is impossible. Love the idea!
  4. pawncrackers Win User

I'm really enjoying the game, 'Descenders' atm, and think that the simple, fun, easy learning curve makes a good formula. For a future racing game, I'd like to see styles of Split/Second, Burnout Revenge, Test Drive Unlimited and FUEL, to be combined into
    a beautiful, realistic, arcade style hybrid, that will rival Forza Horizon. I'd buy it! :p Fast, enjoyable fun is the key. Too much of the same, and things become a fun killing, grindy slog..

I'm personally, burned out/done with Forza after all these years of the same games being pumped out, like Assassin's Creed series, and not having the time to play them all. It has been done to death and I hope we get something new.

L
  5. It me Bagel B Win User

It would be awesome if we could see something like that in the future! Games are only getting bigger and better so i don’t see why not!
  6. IKEVOI 71 Win User

What a game that would be!!!
Thema:

1. Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game - Similar Threads - Idea open world

2. I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas?

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t seem to get past this, any ideas?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BYack [link] [comments]
  3. Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch...

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea when XCloud testing is coming to Apple. I’m waiting for the Surface Duo to switch...: submitted by /u/Angelic-Praise [link] [comments]
  4. Star wars KOTOR on Xbox 360 - wont play - any ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars KOTOR on Xbox 360 - wont play - any ideas: It is supposed to be possible to play this on an original xbox 360, but I can't get it to work. Says it is unable to do updates. Any ideas that might help? Thanks...
  5. I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been removed from the ambassador program and have no idea why: I have been removed from the xbox ambassador program and dont why. I have spoken with xbox support and they also couldnt find a reason I was removed. i would like to be reinstated and I was to...
  6. Mixer Streaming on Xbox One Idea

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer Streaming on Xbox One Idea: I would like to be able to broadcast everything on my screen like the Xbox menu, maybe messages and invites. I have an idea of what it would like. On the broadcast menu on the Xbox menu, it...
  7. I have console stream before but now in getting this, any idea why would I get this message?

in XboX Insiders
    I have console stream before but now in getting this, any idea why would I get this message?: [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments]
  8. Name idea for the new Xbox console.

in XboX Insiders
    Name idea for the new Xbox console.: It should be called the Xbox Infinity, and the new slogan should be, "The possibilites are infinite on the all new Xbox Infinity." And be bundled with Halo infinite. What do you guys thing? Upvote...
  9. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  10. Need help getting NAT open (running out of ideas)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting NAT open (running out of ideas): So I have a Xbox one connected wirelessly to the internet. I am having trouble getting it out of moderate and into open. I have Verizon Fios and the internet currently goes from Fios/ONT ->...