Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game

Discus and support Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I don't know where else to post this. I have an idea for an open world driving video game. It would be awesome If a developer could create a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Autopylit88, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Autopylit88
    Autopylit88 Guest

Hello, So I don't know where else to post this. I have an idea for an open world driving video game. It would be awesome If a developer could create a game, with Forza Horizon style graphics on a map the size of the crew 2 or larger including cars, buses,
    trucks, and other land-based and water-based vehicles. Cloud based would be fine and probably necessary for the size of the game.

My idea is for it is to be more of a simulation styled Driving Experience rather than arcade. There could be races for cars, truck missions for delivering Goods to different places, bus routes you could drive, boat driving missions either passengers or cargo
    , or just free roam in the world with any of the vehicles. Maybe even like GTA, have a character that can be customized and able to get in/out of vehicles in the open world, walk around and get in whatever vehicle youd like. You could own your own garage or
    large warehouse to store purchased/won vehicles.

Like Forza or The Crew 2 you could customize vehicles to some extent and paint them however you want.

Real manufacturer vehicles instead of made-up ones would be preferred. Trucks could have single or tandem trailers, 24 or 53 foot trailers, Be able to pick up or drop trailers whenever you want in free roam. buses could be short or long in size, coaches,
    school buses, city buses or RVs. Cars would be from hyper, super, sport, or daily drivers from all the major manufacturers, vintage or modern.

Think of it as a Mash between Euro Truck Simulator 2, Forza Horizon, The Crew 2, GTA and flight simulator (without aircraft). You could enable full simulation mode where you have to stop at gas stations and fill up periodically or turn off The need to fuel
    your vehicles like you can do in flight simulator. And just drive endlessly. Flight sim allows users to just free fly without the constraints of money or missions. ETS does not allow this. I like the Flight sim model more. However it would still be necessary
    to complete missions sometimes to make currency to buy different vehicles. Like forza and TC2, it could be an always online free roam with the ability to interact with other players in the world.

We are lacking a driving/ground vehicle version of flight sim and it would be awesome to have one.

:)

Autopylit88, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Ripins Win User

Id say in a couple of years this will be possible on a console but atm you would need a lot more processing power to have a world that big with amazing graphics. The game you described sounds amazing and hopefully something like it is made in the near
    future.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Or even as an add on: Forza Horizon 5: Midtown Madness

Midtown Madness was a ton of fun, and it was a Microsoft Game Studio game, so I imagine they still have the license sitting around somewhere gathering dust.
  4. Thetman92 Win User

forza horizon is perfect as it is. maybe we could add an alternative story mode-type progress system that would opportung you to make and win the races to advance without sacrificing the open world
  5. Autopylit88 Win User

I saw an article detailing 2020 driving game releases and not 1 of them appeared to involve an open world driving game/sim focused release. I'm amazed that a developer doesnt seem to see a market for a driving experience involving many types of vehicles
    in a free roam world with jobs or races that can be started whenever you choose. The crew, forza, ATS/ETS and gta combined is what I'm after. Trucks buses and cars shouldnt be hard to combine. Lets hope the new gen systems and 2021 bring progress on this front.
    Especially after Microsoft flight sim 2020 will show what next gen hardware is capable of.
  6. Sagaroth Win User

I really like the idea of combining FH and Euro Truck Simulator 2. It would allow much more powerful physical customization.
Thema:

1. Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game - Similar Threads - Idea open world

2. I want to submit my own idea for Xbox Requests

in XboX Insiders
    I want to submit my own idea for Xbox Requests: Think about this, you are in this scenario: Your Xbox One / S|X has fell off your shelf while playing a offline game, the impact has hit the Xbox so hard it has been put into a state of not being...
  3. Can someone extend the wireless range on the xbox controllers using this idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone extend the wireless range on the xbox controllers using this idea?: Hi, I would like to house my XBox in an AV Closet/Rack Server Cabinet in a faraway location in the house from the media room. After searching and not finding any real wireless solution...
  4. Gotta idea

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gotta idea: Microsoft need to make a Microsoft Switch handle gaming system add the xbox series X chip put it in handle gaming that be great also add Disc back of it like psp do? That be great idea for roblox...
  5. Minecraft update idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft update idea: What if we were able to get different dog breeds and/or dog beds so that when our cute fluffy companion dies, they can respawn. 8e82c6ee-9214-4936-9f44-93ffc03b2ae1
  6. A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft

in XboX Insiders
    A little helpor idea for our dear Xbox OS devs at Microsoft: [IMG] submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2 [link] [comments]
  7. I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have another game idea. I say we bring back the child hood with the ninja turtles.: This one would kind of be like injustice and mortal kombat. I would have it where you could play as any character in the Ninja Turtle Universe make up some sort of story mode and basically i...
  8. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.: The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind of like a free roaming game with side...
  9. While the mods here delete BC ideas on the weekly request thread, would you please change...

in XboX Insiders
    While the mods here delete BC ideas on the weekly request thread, would you please change...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  10. Need help getting NAT open (running out of ideas)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting NAT open (running out of ideas): So I have a Xbox one connected wirelessly to the internet. I am having trouble getting it out of moderate and into open. I have Verizon Fios and the internet currently goes from Fios/ONT ->...