Idea Submission For Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Idea Submission For Cloud Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure where else to put this. I wanted to submit and idea regarding the cloud gaming platform on Xbox. The idea is simple and I will break it down... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanWilliamson2, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Idea Submission For Cloud Gaming

Not sure where else to put this. I wanted to submit and idea regarding the cloud gaming platform on Xbox. The idea is simple and I will break it down into bullets below.

Cloud Gaming Idea

• If I have an Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Subscription
    • And I purchase ANY Xbox game (backwards compatibility permitting or otherwise)
    • I can Play that purchased game on the cloud alongside the Game Pass Cloud Library, on any compatible device or browser.
    • A new filter option is available to quickly toggle between Purchased Cloud Games and Game Pass Cloud Games.
    Let me know thoughts

:)

DanWilliamson2, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Robert RedXBox Win User

microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon?

To post suggestions or new ideas in bettering the system:

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/912154-voting-phase-my-games-apps

it reads on that page , Idea submissions are now closed

it may be better for me to post it at it as a idea submission under Official
    Xbox Insider forums at this website below, thanks for your reply anyway to this idea submission I had. I will be posting this idea at the Xbox Insiders page below at that link to the Official forums for this idea. Thanks again for your
    reply to me :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

my post below for this topic

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...would_like_to_see_edge_in_xbox_one_x_get_the/
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Green Controlers

Personally not a fan of green controllers, but it is rather strange to not have the original Xbox green as an option. Definitely a idea worthy of a submission on Xbox Ideas.
  5. coco meat train Win User

Looking for solution on Maximum range on Xbox One S controllers

6. EdragonXX Win User

Let us use custom gamerpics

Thema:

1. Idea Submission For Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Idea Submission Cloud

2. XBOX profile achievements showcase addition - {idea}

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX profile achievements showcase addition - {idea}: I have an idea for something which could be added to the Xbox profile system. I believe that it would be a great addition to XBOX profiles to showcase gamer's favourite / best achievements from...
  3. Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI

in XboX Insiders
    Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI: I've already posted it on r/xboxone some months ago, but I thought this may be a more appropriate subreddit to "speak my voice". You can see the original post here I tried to imagine a more...
  4. Xbox accidental clip deletion idea

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox accidental clip deletion idea: I suggest that Xbox adds a warning tab that states ' are you sure you want to delete this clip" just in case you don't want to delete you would be fine and also I suggest adding a recycling bin...
  5. New Application Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Application Idea: I had been wanting to make an app for the Xbox Marketplace for sometime now but I need to talk to someone at Microsoft/Xbox who could help make it happen. I believe this app would enhance the...
  6. Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox and also idea changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox and also idea changes: Bring back 1 vs. 100 on Xbox but open source it turn it into MMO 1 vs no limit Make 1vs100 on all game systems connect it open source on MMO b374c2a8-1fe4-49bb-9348-9e37efbcb87e
  7. Backwards Compatible Game Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Game Ideas: I think it would be really cool if you guys added these classics to your backwards compatibility program. Spider-Man 2(2004) 007 From Russia With Love (2005) Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of...
  8. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some one can Help!!! Thank you...
  9. Two Ideas for better user experiences.

in XboX Insiders
    Two Ideas for better user experiences.: Easier ways to give direct Feedback would be great, like adding a Feedback button to the Xbox menu somewhere or add a shortcut. Have a prompt for quick feedback with a textbox or come to this...
  10. Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?: For the last few months anytime I go to purchase a movie in the VUDU app through Xbox it gives me an error. The error reads "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...