Idea to fix xbox reporting issue

Discus and support Idea to fix xbox reporting issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (okay it shouldnt be removed from here as this the exact link the moderator told me to post it in) make it to where accounts can register as an adult... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/STUFFETxINN, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Idea to fix xbox reporting issue

(okay it shouldnt be removed from here as this the exact link the moderator told me to post it in) make it to where accounts can register as an adult account to where they cant be reported for using profanity or other types of adult language and when another player tries to messages said account they must accept an alert stating this is an adult registered account they cant be reported for profanity or other types of adult language because in my experince the only people that acutally report other players simply do it as a trolling tool while they themselves use profanity just in a way that isnt picked up by microsofts AI such as "smd" is commly used but because its simply an abreavation nothing is done then they turn around and get you com banned for saying something like "stupid" the message that xbox claims for reporting is to keep the gaming community safe but your reporting system is being used for nothing but trolling its not keeping anyone safe how can you allow games that are rated M for mature but then turn around and com ban players for using adult language that makes 0 sense and sense there is absolutly no chance xbox is gonna stop selling games that are rated M for mature the solution is to fix the reporting system i garentee if this system is put into play the amount of reports and com bans that xbox recives and dishes out will drastically drop this will also prevent players from spam reporting others as well im currently on a 10 multiplayer ban which i recived 2 days after a com ban for "harassment and threats" because the player spam reported my account after like how can i harass and threaten someone if i havent even been able to message for the past 2 days XD needless to say xbox denied the appeal but this will fix these type of issues and dishes out will drastically drop this should also help prevent players from spam reporting as im currently on a 10 day multiplayer ban that i recived 2 days after a com ban i got this ban for " harassment and threats" tell me how am i supposed to harass and threaten someone 2 days after im not able to message anyone they player simply spam reported my account and needless to say xbox denied the appeal

submitted by /u/STUFFETxINN
    [link] [comments]

/u/STUFFETxINN, Aug 8, 2022
  2. MisterRatBoy Win User

Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites

Xbox is fixing the issue please report the user
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Xbox Clip Capture Update

If you're having a lot of issues with the DVR and Upload Studio. I would say that it's a good idea to report the problem threw your console. Take a look over the following link for more information in how you go about reporting a problem on the console.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

By reporting the problem threw the console. The development team can take a look at the data submitted from your console and possibly implement a fix in the future.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get these Insider persistent issues fixed?

Well the best thing to do is report these issues you get using the Xbox insider hub on your console. If you have the app installed, then press and hold the xbox button down on the controller until the power options pop up, then select report a problem, and
    continue from there. If you have not got the app installed, then install the app from the Microsoft store, then report the issue you have.

You could also post the issue on the Xbox Insiders sub reddit, so the insider team can read it, and give you an idea on how to fix it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  5. Aesteroth Win User

Can someone provide to me the correct forum to report a hardware level issue

Thank you for the quick response. That was indeed the response. If there is no technical forum in this site does Microsoft/Xbox have another site for the reporting of these issues that I could be pointed to?

As I'm not the only person reporting the specific hardware fault and seeing the issues that occurred on the Xbox 360 I would have thought that there would be a facility to report such issues. As the only avenue left is to fix it myself.

So any assistance is welcomed rather than a "Thread Locked" as the issue isn't being fixed and will continue to be reported.
  6. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

More and more issues with simple game chat yet microsoft continues to update things no one cares about!

make sure to report the problems/issues you experience. Microsoft/Xbox typically only look at hot topics (problems/issues a lot of users are reporting), so if a small sample of users are having your issue and not reporting it then it wont be fixed.
Thema:

Idea to fix xbox reporting issue

1. Idea to fix xbox reporting issue - Similar Threads - Idea fix reporting

2. idea to fix xbox reporting issue

in XboX Insiders
    idea to fix xbox reporting issue: have it to where users can set there account to an adult account that when another player goes to message them they have to agree to a statement that says this is an adult registered account that...
  3. Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 4 is still on Gamepass sidebar after I uninstalled it. Any idea how to fix this?: I restarted my PC and it still shows up. It's not on my SDD so it's no installed but the icon will not go away. [img] c48689a1-30af-4536-8e04-81664f359f28
  4. Fix for download speed and practical idea to increase game library size.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix for download speed and practical idea to increase game library size.: I am not sure if this is where this should go but here it goes. I found my internet connection speed at the modem differed very much from the download speed that the Xbox game pass pc app was...
  5. xbox live keeps bricking itself and I don't know why, any ideas to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live keeps bricking itself and I don't know why, any ideas to fix it?: So for context, the app itself worked just fine then out of the blue when I launched it, it would just get stuck on a black screen. Trying to fix this and not knowing what else to try I tried...
  6. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  7. I think this needs to be fixed and I also have and Idea - Please Vote

in XboX Insiders
    I think this needs to be fixed and I also have and Idea - Please Vote: The other day after the Alpha Skip-Ahead update and my Xbox booted to Home Screen all that showed was the top row of icons and the text row going down the left Well not having those 4 Big Icon...
  8. Any ideas how to fix E101 and E102

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any ideas how to fix E101 and E102: When I start up my console it skips to the preparing console screen and gives me an E102 error code. I trouble shoot and reset and erase everything on the console and it says something went wrong,...
  9. Any idea on how to fix a broken d-pad on an xbox one controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea on how to fix a broken d-pad on an xbox one controller?: So I have a controller that has a problem with the d-pad, it isn't entirely broken, it doesn't even seem broken upon first glance. The up button on the d-pad as well as the left have some...
  10. Friends list not updating, any ideas how to fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not updating, any ideas how to fix.: Every time I remove people from my friends list they don't stay off. I'll switch the xbox off and on but the same list keeps coming back. But when I check Xbox.com - My profile - Friends list it...