idea xbox music bot for party 2020

Discus and support idea xbox music bot for party 2020 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello i have an idea can you add to xbox party music bot it is like spotify for all people in party this idea create me GEDDYcz and my friends... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GEDDYcze, Sep 24, 2020.

1. /u/GEDDYcze
    /u/GEDDYcze Guest

Hello i have an idea can you add to xbox party music bot it is like spotify for all people in party this idea create me GEDDYcz and my friends StrokyFtw and Freaky1T4P

submitted by /u/GEDDYcze
    [link] [comments]

/u/GEDDYcze, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

Playing music over Xbox Live party, is a sure way to get muted and block from my friends list. The whole idea of being in party, is to be able to communicate with my friends in the same game, hear what is going on within the game. I have blocked players
    because they play game and chat through their TV and it feedsback, also for blarting music from another source within their room. These are my personal issues with in party music etc.

Reality as has been pointed out is the licensing of such music apps. Not every country allows all music/lyrics etc. It could also fall foul of the broadcasting regulations. For instance, in our business, we have to pay a licence fee to play music, whether
    in staff areas or customer areas. So it is not just a simple answer as having an app that can play over party.
  3. yobrizo Win User

Remote Play Xbox Windows 10

the idea of xcloud is that, to be able to play your xbox games anywhere. throughout 2020 will go to the different countries
  4. KG05 Win User

How do you contact Microsoft service department?

Xbox support DOES not help.

there is not one option to email/ message an agent.

bot city!

anymore ideas TIA
  5. Luciano Di Mase Win User

USB Flash Drive not being Detected?

The Xbox apps do not currently support playing music from a USB drive for background music. There are some 3rd party apps that have this ability like Simple Background Music Player.
  6. UnwieldyBoot82 Win User

If you could add a new feature to Xbox, what would it be and why?

That's a great idea! I so listen to music on my xbox sometimes and that could be a good idea!!!
Thema:

1. idea xbox music bot for party 2020 - Similar Threads - idea music bot

2. Just an idea for updates, what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    Just an idea for updates, what do you think?: Could we have a notification before updates happen? (Personal, feel free to skip) I personally kinda freak out a lil bit when I boot up something I use a lot to find that it's operating...
  3. Idea on Quick Resume management page

in XboX Insiders
    Idea on Quick Resume management page: I think many people wanted to have better control on what Quick Resume save files going to be deleted. Here is my proposal. Basically just copy what the pin page does. You can enable/disable the...
  4. Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!

in XboX Insiders
    Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!: When the store got updated recently they removed the option to report a defective game to Microsoft. Now every game I play suddenly started to behave in many strange ways to were I actually think...
  5. a game idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a game idea: i have a game idea for a game called fold about a piece of paper who can fold himself into different stuff such as planes and cars. please contact me back if you want to hear more about this game...
  6. Ideas for downloading games for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas for downloading games for xbox: Its not a question btw but I couldn't find an idea flair. So my problem is I never install updates when I'm on xbox, I always pause them or else my party will lag. So my idea is that microsoft...
  7. Product idea: An Xbox Series X/S based "Surface Desktop"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Product idea: An Xbox Series X/S based "Surface Desktop": So this is just an idea that's been swirling around for a while in my head. The new Xbox Series X is a wonderful piece of tech, what impressed me the most was the simplicity of it's build and...
  8. Game ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game ideas: I think some of the flight simulator games on Xbox one are pretty poor ,, on the ps2 i used to play the best flight game i have ever played , its called Rebel Raiders operation night hawk ,, if x...
  9. Feature idea Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature idea Storage: Default install location dedicated for One,360,Xbox games Separate from system wide Default install location. This way we can use a external SSD/HHD for those games that don't need the Velocity...
  10. Microsoft Points Fitness/Health Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Points Fitness/Health Idea: This is lengthy, but please bare with me because this WILL benefit all of us! So I have an idea, I have contacted Xbox myself and they believe this too. However I need to backup my idea with the...