Ideas for Xbox to make party’s more fun

Discus and support Ideas for Xbox to make party’s more fun in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I honestly don’t know if it’s just me be I think Xbox should add party Spotify or an app where you and your friends can listen to music and play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/False-King1812, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Ideas for Xbox to make party’s more fun

I honestly don’t know if it’s just me be I think Xbox should add party Spotify or an app where you and your friends can listen to music and play together in the party there should be an option If someone can enabled there Spotify to be linkable and anyone is the party should have an option to listen to there Spotify playlist or music there listing to if they have enabled and option for you to join. Overall I think it would make Xbox so much fun and will be better than listening to your mates sing or playing music though the mic and becuase no one has done this I feel like it would be a good opportunity for Xbox to take and I think I will interest new people becuase of the music party system

submitted by /u/False-King1812
    [link] [comments]

/u/False-King1812, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

It's over for me. CHEATING RIFE

You should play with a party. It makes this game more fun and less frustrating than when playing with randies.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Left 4 Dead or Dead Rising?

Dead Space 2's multiplayer isn't bad but it's not amazing. Really fun with a full party.
  4. NameMonkey Boy Win User

Mics?

90% of the time, I'm in a party with friends no matter what game I'm play. My advice #OP is to squad up with friends, makes the game a lot more fun.
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Titanfall, not that great

Agree with above more fun in a party
  6. TheBlack12elve Win User

One way to vastly improve your console offerings, MS....

that's a bit redundant, don't you think? I just said no, not a forum, official or otherwise. I had in mind something more solid, dedicated to the purpose at hand. forum posts tend to get lost in the sea of pages full of irrelevant topics and inquiries. you
    post your great idea now, three hours later before the appropriate parties can even see it, it has made its way to page 6 where no one is bothering to even look at it.

a rough example of what I am suggesting.

a person(s) tasked with screening and presenting such ideas to the necessary parties as their primary focus, with an email or message inbox with which to send said ideas. this person(s) would be responsible for weeding through all the crap, picking ideas
    that would have a chance, and contacting those who presented these ideas to make them aware of moves made toward seeing them bear fruit.

and of course not every idea people come up with can be made to happen, I just think here should be a way to submit these ideas that can at least ensure those making suggestions that their voice is heard, and their thoughts considered.
Thema:

Ideas for Xbox to make party’s more fun

1. Ideas for Xbox to make party’s more fun - Similar Threads - Ideas party’s more

2. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some one can Help!!! Thank you...
  3. Idea Submission For Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea Submission For Cloud Gaming: Not sure where else to put this. I wanted to submit and idea regarding the cloud gaming platform on Xbox. The idea is simple and I will break it down into bullets below. Cloud Gaming Idea If I...
  4. Two Ideas for better user experiences.

in XboX Insiders
    Two Ideas for better user experiences.: Easier ways to give direct Feedback would be great, like adding a Feedback button to the Xbox menu somewhere or add a shortcut. Have a prompt for quick feedback with a textbox or come to this...
  5. Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase movies in my VUDU app on Xbox Series X. Any Ideas?: For the last few months anytime I go to purchase a movie in the VUDU app through Xbox it gives me an error. The error reads "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  6. idea xbox music bot for party 2020

in XboX Insiders
    idea xbox music bot for party 2020: Hello i have an idea can you add to xbox party music bot it is like spotify for all people in party this idea create me GEDDYcz and my friends StrokyFtw and Freaky1T4P submitted by /u/GEDDYcze...
  7. Looking for a Zombies Party?? I have a Great Idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Zombies Party?? I have a Great Idea: is the Gamertag.. I play only with people with mics Here is a future site to help you find Parties Enjin: Website does not exist 9200c234-ff01-41ba-b8a4-5347a107121c
  8. Party Chat not working, out of ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat not working, out of ideas: Ok, this has been driving me crazy all week. I tried to get into a party with a friend. When he spoke, I could hear him. When I spoke, the green dot would flash as if I was transmitting but he...
  9. An "invite all team members to party" option - good or bad idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    An "invite all team members to party" option - good or bad idea?: I play a lot of Titanfall on the Xbox One and anyone that's played it knows that people rarely talk on the open voice chat. Folks are either partied up or they're going solo and don't communicate....
  10. Nobody can hear me in game/party chat any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nobody can hear me in game/party chat any ideas?: My old headset stopped working a few days ago... I still can hear people but they can't hear me. So i bought a new headset a Turtle Beach Four OX which came with the adapter. I've tried it but...