Ideas to improve your platform in relation to gamertags.

Discus and support Ideas to improve your platform in relation to gamertags. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; You should add the possibility to automatically change the name of users who have not used your account for years to something like "player1234515641"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KGeib, Nov 22, 2021.

1. /u/KGeib
    /u/KGeib Guest

You should add the possibility to automatically change the name of users who have not used your account for years to something like "player1234515641" and make your gamertag available so that others who are active in the community and on the platform can use the gamertag in question.

Or, at the very least, make the special characters available to us when we going to change the gamertag. As an example: " _ ", undderline.

Or make it just like on Steam, and allow for the chance of multiple users having the same gamertag without adding those ridiculous numbers on the side. As a matter of fact, Steam does not charge for changing the gamertag, charging for this is a disregard for users.

I didn't want my gamertag to have numbers when I switched, if I knew I would have numbers and that I would have to pay if I wanted to switch again I wouldn't have switched the first time. They didn't even tell me about this nonsense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PT-BR

Vocês devem adicionar a possibilidade de trocar automaticamente o nome dos usuários que não utilizam sua conta há anos para algo estilo "player1234515641" e disponibilizar sua gamertag para que outros que estão ativos na comunidade e na plataforma poderem usar o gamertag em questão.

Ou, no mínimo, disponibilizem para nós os caracteres especiais quando vamos trocar a gamertag como exemplo: " _ ", undderline.

Em ultimo caso feito que nem no Steam, e possibilitem a chance de vários usuários terem o mesmo gamertag sem adicionarem aqueles números ridículos do lado. Alias, um Steam não cobra a troca do gamertag, cobrar por isso é um descaso para com os usuários.

Eu não queria que meu gamertag tivesse números quando troquei, se eu soubesse que teria números e que eu teria que pagar se eu quisesse mudar novamente eu não teria trocado da primeira vez. Nme sequer me avisaram dessa palhaçada.

submitted by /u/KGeib
    [link] [comments]

/u/KGeib, Nov 22, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Free 360 backwards compatible games

That's a remnant of how the system was built way long ago. When the 360 started, digital sales were not really a thing, so the system was born and grew over the course of the platforms lifetime. It's a similar type origin as to why you will own the Xbox
    360 Games with Gold titles in perpetuity even if you no longer subscribe to Gold, while the same is not true for Xbox One titles.

This is an older platform, so I would not expect large engineering efforts to be made to improve the system, and I understand your venting. I would recommend to put your ideas on how to improve the platform and systems at the
    Xbox Feedback site.
    That will allow others to support your ideas, and let the developers and platform stake holders know what is important to the people that use their system.

Best of luck.
  3. Arkham99 Win User

Xbox and PS3

While the OP's idea itself sounds far-fetched and likely won't happen, I foresee improved relations between these two giants in the future. The first MASS Effect game which was originally published by Microsoft Games, was a game everyone (myself included)
    thought would NEVER be PS3 playable, but hell froze over recently as PS3 players can now enjoy this former XBOX/PC exclusive as of only just a few weeks ago. Last Spring, SONY also refused to let their platform participate in weekly MASS Effect 3 community
    challenges because of the "conflict of interest" between the two competitors, but only after a few short months eventually negotiated to allow for the "pooling" of statistics between the two platforms for totals relating to the challenges, so I see good reason
    to be optimistic about warmer relations between the two...:)
  4. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

For the love of Satan, give us a wireless mic.

This is a wonderful idea, however Posting here likely will not get your voice heard like it would by posting here-->
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/ The site I linked is for us to give feedback and shoot ideas to the powers that be about how they can improve the Xbox platform/Xbox live service. As this is a support forum
    your voice just wont be heard like it would there.
  5. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

PLEASE have a system setting for NO VIBRATION/RUMBLE

Hey this is a great idea, but since this is just a support forum your voice wont be heard like it would here:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/ That site is a way for us to send feedback and ideas to the guys running the show to improve the Xbox platform as well as the Xbox live service. You should search to see if
    there is already a similar topic, if so give it a vote and add a comment if you wish. If the topic isn't there start it yourself.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

(complain here) Xbox live has retracted and are finding new ways to ignore the problems of customers

Sorry your frustrated.

Make sure to put your ideas on how they can improve at the XBOX Ideas page

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
Thema:

1. Ideas to improve your platform in relation to gamertags. - Similar Threads - Ideas improve platform

2. Ideas to improve Achievements culture

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas to improve Achievements culture: Achievements are a main feature now that even games are designed to get cheevos easy and increase Gamerscore quickly, but the system about compacting every achievement in a same 100% of a game is...
  3. Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI

in XboX Insiders
    Idea to - maybe - improve Xbox update / queue UI: I've already posted it on r/xboxone some months ago, but I thought this may be a more appropriate subreddit to "speak my voice". You can see the original post here I tried to imagine a more...
  4. Xbox controller idea to improve immersion in video games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller idea to improve immersion in video games: Here’s a crazy idea. If the Xbox controller had some sort of screen so that it can offer map information and health or other hud info. This would allow us to play games fully immersed (with no...
  5. Improving Idea

in XBoX on Windows
    Improving Idea: My problem is that when i pin something, and i play a shooter game (or a game where i can't see my mouse), there is a chance for my mouse to pop up at my pinned widget, and disrupt me. because...
  6. Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch - Streaming from Xbox improvement Ideas: When using the Twitch xbox app to stream, there are “features” i hope can be changed. - When your controller batteries dies or you take it out to switch before the batteries dies, this action...
  7. Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got streaming working! I am excited to see more improvements, but great idea! If...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CYKABlyetGrande [link] [comments]
  8. Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea to improve the Game Library on XBOX ONE: Fantastic idea definitely submit it to xbox as feedback 72272fa0-3f2c-4be1-b1f6-1245ee497d92
  9. PLEASE READ Idea to improve Xbox Clubs

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE READ Idea to improve Xbox Clubs: Background I currently own and manage a large public Xbox Club. With over 22k members, i'ts not currently feasible to ensure all members are briefed on the usage of the club, it's purpose and...
  10. Xbox Design Lab Improvement Ideas

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Improvement Ideas: So if you're gonna call it 'Xbox Design Lab' than I think you could at least let us design an Xbox we want. Also, it would be nice to have a color wheel like on google docs or apple (money...