If apple allows one cast they might actually allow this xbox app now

Discus and support If apple allows one cast they might actually allow this xbox app now in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Apple actually might allow the xbox app cus one cast is the exact same thing as the xbox app and it does not break the policy so I feel like they might... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlexanderUlti, Sep 26, 2020.

1. If apple allows one cast they might actually allow this xbox app now

Apple actually might allow the xbox app cus one cast is the exact same thing as the xbox app and it does not break the policy so I feel like they might allow this. Plus it works very well I’m still trying to find the interference issue I’m receiving but does work though. So hopefully apple allows the new xbox app. If apple allows one cast they might actually allow this xbox app now :)

submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlexanderUlti, Sep 26, 2020
  2. beachbum RIZ Win User

Is Microsoft doing TV wrong?

@vader

The roku, apple tv, and chrome cast allows you to watch all Viacom programming on demand and live?
  3. Defcon X5 Win User

Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?

I was experimenting with the built-in cast feature. With the Xbox companion app or thirdy-part app such as Onecast allows you to cast wirelessly.
  4. vader da slayer Win User

Is Microsoft doing TV wrong?

[quote user="beachbum RIZ"]

@vader

The roku, apple tv, and chrome cast allows you to watch all Viacom programming on demand and live?

[/quote]

Yes, and http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/ent-time-warner.
  5. EdragonXX Win User

Today is make it or break it for most, com on microsoft

Egggnogga Actually you are wrong. You are allowed to resell Steam games today! Go check your facts right!

And about Apple. If someone not reading news then Apple is implementing system today which allows users resell digital games.
  6. Kent S Fields Win User

Xbox One might not be allowed in Germany

Thema:

If apple allows one cast they might actually allow this xbox app now

1. If apple allows one cast they might actually allow this xbox app now - Similar Threads - apple allows cast

2. Apple Music is coming to PS5 along with Spotify

in XboX Insiders
    Apple Music is coming to PS5 along with Spotify: So i just saw a post on twitter which says that an option to stream music from Apple Music is coming to the PS5 along with Spotify as another option. I’ve been asking for this for a very long time...
  3. [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.

in XboX Insiders
    [MICROSOFT EDGE]Apple Music And Spotify Dont work.: Whenever i try to play music from the web app of apple music or spotify,it simply sends back a message saying "Failed to load because no supported source was found". I could've sworned it worked...
  4. New Apple TV app preview on insiders Hub

in XboX Insiders
    New Apple TV app preview on insiders Hub: There are no actual release notes or features on this. Do any of you know if there are any. Or what should we look out for? submitted by /u/ferreirarq [link] [comments]
  5. Apple TV connected to Xbox for higher resolution output

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apple TV connected to Xbox for higher resolution output: Hello I have an Apple TV HD and I would like to connect it via HDMI to the xbox one s's sat/cable hdmi in port. I know I can do that with an actual cable box but is it possible to do that with an...
  6. Not getting any help from Microsoft regarding Xbox Cloud Gaming for Apple

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting any help from Microsoft regarding Xbox Cloud Gaming for Apple: Despite several attempts, I am not getting any follow up help from Microsoft regarding my inquiry below. I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because the Microsoft support person I was...
  7. Apple Bluetooth and WiFi problems with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Apple Bluetooth and WiFi problems with controller: I was invited into the XCloud Beta a couple days ago. I got it installed but so far it’s unplayable. My problem seems to be with Bluetooth and WiFi. When I pair my Xbox wireless controller with my...
  8. Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working: I have uninstalled and re-installed the Apple TV app on my Xbox several times and each time it works for about 1 to 3 days then quits working. The Netflix app works fine. I have a subscription to...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Arquimaes [link] [comments]
  10. Apple TV version not allowing online play with Windows 10 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apple TV version not allowing online play with Windows 10 version: Added friend, sent invite from Apple TV version to Windows 10 version. Friend received invite and unable to connect. Tried receiving invite and unable to connect. Tried resetting, all options,...