If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends?

Discus and support If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Currently I have the normal version of Battlefront 2 for free through the free GPU Trial. I can upgrade to the Celebration Edition of Battlefront 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hayer 3400, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Hayer 3400
    Hayer 3400 Guest

If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends?

Currently I have the normal version of Battlefront 2 for free through the free GPU Trial. I can upgrade to the Celebration Edition of Battlefront 2 (unlocks everything) and get it on sale because of the EA Play discount. I don’t plan on renewing my trial, but I do plan on buying a physical version of the game. However, if I buy the Celebration Edition upgrade through EA Play will it still work after the trial has expired or will it just remove itself.

:)

Hayer 3400, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Anything you purchase is yours to keep.
  3. MRizkBV Win User

Battlefield 4, bad support.

Did you buy premium for Battlefield 4 separately, or got it for free during the promotional period using an EA Access subscription? If free using EA Access subscription then you must subscribe again before you get access to the DLCs again.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Buying games with the gamepass

Anything you pay for is yours to keep. So if you buy the game/DLC, you will still have access to them after your Game Pass subscription expires or if the game is removed from the Game Pass.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why do I need ea access

EA Access is just a subscription service from EA to give discounts when buying their games or to allow you to play some of their games for free. It's not a requirement to own.
  6. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

why would i loss access to single player content when EA shuts down the server for the saboteur?

all i know is the DLC for mass effect 3 is the last DLC i will buy for an EA game. if i even buy another EA game. i won't be buying syndicate DLC. thats for sure. i am not gonna buy extra MP missions that i could lose access to 3-4 years later because EA
    shut down the servers for the game.
Thema:

1. If I buy a DLC for a game with Ea Access, will it expire when the subscription ends? - Similar Threads - buy DLC game

2. Can i buy and play a dlc without owning the game but having gamepass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i buy and play a dlc without owning the game but having gamepass?: I finally finished monster hunter world on my xbox and i really really enjoyed it so im thinking about buying the iceborn dlc. However i don't own monster hunter world and have been playing it...
  3. Confused about Buying DLC for Game Pass Games

in XboX Insiders
    Confused about Buying DLC for Game Pass Games: Sorry in advance, I'm sure this is a pretty basic question. My son recently got the Xbox Series S and Game Pass. One of the games he is into is Injustice 2. He wants to unlocked the additional...
  4. Can’t buy dlc on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t buy dlc on a backwards compatible game: Hi, I just recently got left 4 dead 2 as a backwards compatible game and ive been having much fun playing it. I want to buy dlc for it but whenever I go to phrchase the dlc on the game its says...
  5. Is It Possible to Buy DLC Before Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is It Possible to Buy DLC Before Game?: I'm a bit curious about buying games versus buying DLCs. I understand perfectly well that you can't play a DLC without having the game that uses it, but what about buying a DLC before buying the...
  6. Buy Preorder Game and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Preorder Game and DLC: Hello everybody, I want to preorder the game Tennis world tour ace edition with his DLC on preorder. Can someone tell me if i preorder this game now (release date for the game on 24 september),...
  7. Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game DLC - infinite loading after confirming the payment: Hello, Today I have bought Asura's Wrath game. I have installed the game on my Xbox One X and it is working fine. However, I would like to buy the game's DLCs. I can't find them while searching...
  8. Buying a DLC for an old game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a DLC for an old game: So I'm an older gamer and I recently got back into L4D2, however I don't have my login to get my DLC's transferred, so I've been using my acc that I made when I first got my Xbox 1. So I'm able to...
  9. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  10. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...