If I buy a Xbox 360 game on the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on my 360 console?

Discus and support If I buy a Xbox 360 game on the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on my 360 console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know I can buy Xbox 360 games through the Xbox Marketplace... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsMelo, Feb 20, 2021.

1. PsMelo
    PsMelo Guest

If I buy a Xbox 360 game on the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on my 360 console?

I know I can buy Xbox 360 games through the Xbox Marketplace (https://marketplace.xbox.com/pt-BR/...he-Night/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410847) or the Microsoft Store (https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/p/c...h=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab)

However, since I want to pay using PayPal, in my country (Brazil) I can only do it on the Microsoft Store. Will a 360 game bought in this store be available on my Xbox 360 console too? Is there any difference between the Xbox Marketplace Store and the Microsoft Store?

I hope that my question is understandable, since English is not my first language.

:)

PsMelo, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

I'm not sure if there is a difference in those listings as a 360 game should work on the 360. But you can use Paypal to make purchases on the 360 store.
  3. PsMelo Win User

I tried yesterday, but couldn’t find the PayPal option on the 360 store.

I think it’s unavailable in my country :(
  4. XxVanillaKushxX Win User

Rdr available soon??

Red Dead Redemption is already available for purchase in stores, and in the Microsoft Store on your Xbox 360. You have been able to buy the game since 2010. So Your friends aren't playing anything special.
  5. iScreamingDuck Win User

forgeting the facts

I have to agree. My Xbox 360 recently broke, and instead of having to buy a 360 and Xbox One, I would like to still be able to play the old 360 games on the new console. Yes, I know it's not possible due to the completely revamped architecture, but they
    could still offer 360 games digitally through the games store couldn't they?

Besides, Microsoft said that they are still ironing out Backward Compatibility, and that it could still happen. Just gotta keep your fingers crossed.
  6. Awoken Elf Win User

Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

As i seen information where people are told it may be disc drive but mine plays all xbox one and 360 backward compatible discs no problem but left 4 dead i think microsoft needs to move the buy on xbox 360 or on xbox .com from the store listing as xbox
    live doesnt recognise its there and if the did the game would install easier as its the only game on the backward compatible store that says buy on 360 or from store.
Thema:

1. If I buy a Xbox 360 game on the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on my 360 console? - Similar Threads - buy 360 game

2. Am I able to buy XBox 360 Games with an XBox Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I able to buy XBox 360 Games with an XBox Gift Card?: Hi. Im asking this because i want to buy minecraft for xbox360 and i donr know if its possible to do with an xbox gift card. 7dd097cc-0ea3-4639-8a22-8b82f28a4ff9
  3. Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360: I've tried to buy Battlefield: Bad Company (for xbox 360), but I get that error. I've tried all the tips (clear cache and bazaar data, and even check if it's still available and it is) but nothing...
  4. why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?: hi when i try to purchase xbox original and 360 games with gold for 0$ on my xbox one like i did the last years, i cant! it just downloads the game and shows the gold word on the picture of the...
  5. why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?: Hi, why can't i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore? Did they changed the live gold service? 9e192b66-fe81-4d87-9ec5-8a94f1d0c5a7
  6. Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version): Hi, When I want to purchase or get a game with gold game on my computer, if I am using Microsoft Edge (Chromium version, with the latest version of it), I get stuck on the second page, I can...
  7. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.: I want to buy the Black Ops II Season Pass (as it’s on sale) for a friend but I am hit with two different errors: “Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.” And...
  8. BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?: WHY BUY XBOX 360 GAMES TO PLAY ON THE XBOX ONE THAT WON'T BE LOADED TO THE 360? IS IT THE SAME WITH THE NEW XBOX COMING OUT THIS YEARS END MORE **** XBOX IS SHOVELING...
  9. How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?: I own all resident evil titles on 360 and want to play on xb1.I don't own a 360 anymore..It would be ridiculous to buy the games for the 3rd time as i also own on ps4. I notice there aren't any...
  10. Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: So I had recently purchased COD Black Ops 1 for the Xbox One and after enjoying the game I got the First Strike DLC Pack. However, after confirming to purchase I was given a message about how my...