If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

Discus and support If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Audacious_Ariel, May 23, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game.

So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well? Or do I always have access to that game?

Is an Xbox One console going to work with all the games or will I be limited?

Thanks!

:)

Audacious_Ariel, May 23, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Gamepass

Hi,

As you are on pc , you should buy Ultimate game pass to get all features.

Regards
    Unless you ALSO have a Xbox console, you do NOT have to buy the Ultimate Game Pass.

Online Multiplayer on the PC does NOT require you to have a Gold subscription. So you'd be wasting money for a service you don't use. If you only play on the PC, the Game Pass for PC is enough.

If however you DO have a Xbox One, and you are already paying for a separate Gold membership, just get Ultimate, as you then get the two Game Passes (Console and PC) as well as Gold for console, and you basically get one of the Game Pass subscriptions "for
    free", compared to buying all three subscriptions separately.
  3. GUARDS 33 Win User

If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games Roll Off?

The games pass ultimate will work on all xbox one consoles .you will have access to that game and all games wile they are on the games pass .if you are playing a game and it is removed off the games pass or you cancel your subscription. You won't loose
    achievements gained or progress on that title .you will have the option to purchase that game if it is removed .hope this helps
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox game pass

You can buy game pass for xbox, game pass for windows, xbox live gold or game pass ultimate all separately :)
  5. Shadow19841709 Win User

If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games Roll Off?

All the games that are available on the game pass will work if you have ultimate

If a game leaves the game pass you will no longer have access to play that game unless you brought that particular game.
  6. AridLizard Win User

game sharing

we have 3 Xbox Ones in our house and so we need 2 Game Pass Ultimates so we can use all 3 online and have access to Game Pass.

it would be nice if there was a way to share Gold/Game Pass with all the Xboxes in the house that are connected to the same home network
Thema:

If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

1. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games... - Similar Threads - buy Game Pass

2. Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprar Game Pass con saldo de Microsoft[Buy Game Pass with Microsoft balance]: Compre una tarjeta de regalo de Game Pass de un mes, pero la canjee en la opcion "canjear un código" en la tienda de Xbox, en vez de canjearla directamente en Xbox Game Pass Para Consola, y el...
  3. Duda sobre comprar xbox game pass pc...[Doubt about buying xbox game pass pc ...]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Duda sobre comprar xbox game pass pc...[Doubt about buying xbox game pass pc ...]: Hace algún tiempo, compre por primera vez game pass en pc (la promoción de 10 pesos) con mi saldo de microsoft rewards, pero para hacer efectivo el pago me requería una tarjeta de débito o crédito...
  4. Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass says I need to buy again for PC: I bought the Game pass on my xboxone and tried to get it working on my PC but it says i need to buy it again. Im not sure if I need to buy it again or if somethings not working. It notices that I...
  5. Compre promoción game pass ultimate 3 meses y me dio solo 1[Translation-Buy ultimate game...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compre promoción game pass ultimate 3 meses y me dio solo 1[Translation-Buy ultimate game...: Compre el 2 de abril la promoción de 3 meses de game pass ultimate por el costo de uno, y solo me dio 1 mes, y marca que tendrá un cargo el siguiente mes, y se supone que pague 3. Por que no...
  6. Why is Minecraft asking me to buy a pass or membership for $15 a month to play a game I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft asking me to buy a pass or membership for $15 a month to play a game I...: Bought Minecraft for my daughter and now it is asking me to spend more money on a monthly basis so she can have access to play it. This is ridiculous to me. Is there a way around it?...
  7. no me deja comprar game pass[Translation-won't let me buy game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me deja comprar game pass[Translation-won't let me buy game pass]: Lo que pasa es que pone se ha rechazado la opción de pago de una suscripción existente, etc, etc por 14.99 de un mes de xbox game pass, y al momento de querer pagarlo con mi saldo de microsoft a...
  8. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  9. I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature: Well, basically, I want to buy a 3 Month Signature for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but this option don't appear to me. The only thing I can see is a regular signature for one month, but I don't want...
  10. Force me to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Force me to buy game pass: Im realy mad about how they charge us the second month of game pass.. Like they charge it 20$ in your acount, whait 2 week block you to play all game even free one like apex, so yeah ok but i was...