If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

Discus and support If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Audacious_Ariel, May 23, 2020.

1. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game.

So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well? Or do I always have access to that game?

Is an Xbox One console going to work with all the games or will I be limited?

Thanks!

:)

Audacious_Ariel, May 23, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Gamepass

Hi,

As you are on pc , you should buy Ultimate game pass to get all features.

Regards
    Unless you ALSO have a Xbox console, you do NOT have to buy the Ultimate Game Pass.

Online Multiplayer on the PC does NOT require you to have a Gold subscription. So you'd be wasting money for a service you don't use. If you only play on the PC, the Game Pass for PC is enough.

If however you DO have a Xbox One, and you are already paying for a separate Gold membership, just get Ultimate, as you then get the two Game Passes (Console and PC) as well as Gold for console, and you basically get one of the Game Pass subscriptions "for
    free", compared to buying all three subscriptions separately.
  3. GUARDS 33 Win User

If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games Roll Off?

The games pass ultimate will work on all xbox one consoles .you will have access to that game and all games wile they are on the games pass .if you are playing a game and it is removed off the games pass or you cancel your subscription. You won't loose
    achievements gained or progress on that title .you will have the option to purchase that game if it is removed .hope this helps
  4. MYBHYAT Win User

Soooo we have to pay to play multiplayer now?

You have to buy xbox game pass ultimate or live gold.
  5. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox game pass

You can buy game pass for xbox, game pass for windows, xbox live gold or game pass ultimate all separately :)
  6. Shadow19841709 Win User

If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games Roll Off?

All the games that are available on the game pass will work if you have ultimate

If a game leaves the game pass you will no longer have access to play that game unless you brought that particular game.
Thema:

If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

1. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games... - Similar Threads - buy Game Pass

2. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  3. Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Buy Monthly Pass XBOX Game Pass: i want to buy monthly xbox game pass..but when i want to put debit card info..it ask me for my location..the problem is im from malaysia..it ask me to put adress in United States [img]...
  4. Buying "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" For Nitro Boost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" For Nitro Boost: I Have Entered "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" Gift Code Code And I Want Discord Nitro Boost But After Checking "Perks" In Xbox PC Then I Can't See Discord Nitro. I Want To Ask Why I Didn't Find The...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.: I can't redownload ck3. It gives me the option to buy it a full price or use game pass to download. I have gamepass ultimate. I am signed in my xbox account. I don't think its is fair to make me...
  6. Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment: Hello guys, i try buy xbox game pass ultimate with my paypal. i tried with debit card tho but it still same as my paypal. any solution with this error code? i have enough balance on my paypal or...
  7. Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred"

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy a PC Game Pass and I get "an unexpected error occurred": Hi, Every time I try to buy a Game Pass I get this error - an unexpected error occurred. I did purchase one and gifted it to my son a few months ago - are you limited to only buying one per...
  8. Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access: I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access. What will happen with the game pass subscription and my existing...
  9. Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox: Hello !!! I am truly new to this Xbox thing yesterday Microsoft released the trailer of the Xbox series s and it's $299 I am looking forward to buying......... in the trailer it says with Xbox...
  10. Unable to buy Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game Pass: So basically when I went to purchase the game pass it locked my credit card country to United States. I'm not from the US and I have it set like that in my Microsoft profile but i guess it wants...