If I buy xbox live on my Xbox One do I get Xbox Live on my 360 as well?

Discus and support If I buy xbox live on my Xbox One do I get Xbox Live on my 360 as well? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox one a few days ago with the discounted one year membership. What I want to know is, if i redeem the code on my xbox one, does it give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicholas825, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Nicholas825
    Nicholas825 Guest

I bought an xbox one a few days ago with the discounted one year membership. What I want to know is, if i redeem the code on my xbox one, does it give me xbox live on my 360 as well?

:)

Nicholas825, Aug 27, 2014
  2. Savage1King
    Savage1King Guest
    Question about buying games from xbox marketplace

If I buy nba 2k16 for xbox 360 on the marketplace, then later get an xbox one, do i have to buy the game all over again? Or will it be free to download onto my xbox one with my live account.

Savage1King, Aug 27, 2014
  3. question about xbox live on 360 and xbox one

i have xbox live for my 360. if i buy a xbox one this week, do i have to buy xbox live again for the xbox one, or does my xbox live work for both the systems?

THE IMMORTAL D, Aug 27, 2014
  4. nyteflier
    nyteflier Guest

Yup! Your xbox live gold is tied to your gamertag. So if your gamertag is on both systems, you will have gold on both!

nyteflier, Aug 27, 2014
  5. nyteflier Win User

Yup! Your xbox live gold is tied to your gamertag. So if your gamertag is on both systems, you will have gold on both!
  6. deadlips716th Win User

Assassins Creed Black Flag

I got my copy of Black Flag through Xbox Live Gold free game of the month on 360, but it won't transfer to my xbox one. Do i have to buy the xbox one version? or is there a way around it?
  7. PeterMcElhinney Win User

Xbox live gold also on Xbox one?

Q: Will my current Xbox Live Gold membership work with Xbox One or will I have to buy a new one?

A: You do not need to buy a new Xbox Live Gold membership. Your current membership will work on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Direct from news.xbox.com/.../stories
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership and the Transfer from 360 to ONE

news.xbox.com/.../qa

-

Q: Will my current Xbox Live Gold membership work with Xbox One or will I have to buy a new one?

A: You do not need to buy a new Xbox Live Gold membership. Your current membership will work on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
  9. Sterling_Cover Win User

Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

If you are just simply trying to add a profile you had on your Xbox 360 to your Xbox One, you can do so by just putting in the login information for that account on your Xbox One.
    The problem is that I never linked my xbox 360 to my xbox live account, and now it don't want to. So I'm trying to link my xbox live account to my xbox 360, but all I get are error messages.

My account is linked to my xbox one without any problems, but in order to save xbox 360 game data on my xbox one, I have to download my/a xbox 360 profile, which I can't do because my profile won't connect to xbox live.

Usually I would just play my 360 games on the xbox 360, but unfortunately my xbox 360 can't run games due to a hardware malfunction.
Thema:

1. If I buy xbox live on my Xbox One do I get Xbox Live on my 360 as well? - Similar Threads - buy live Live

2. Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live: Hi there!!! I've started playing Batman Arkham City GFWL regular edition, and I have a question, Can be possible to buy the DLC to complete the whole game? a6fe7312-27b6-4860-8f8d-8e6d0d881746
  3. buying a xbox gold live free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying a xbox gold live free game: when i go to xbox gold live and try to get the xbox 360 free game, i click buy game, i get the confirm payment screen and click on confirm, the next screen is blank with a circling arrow, the game...
  4. Why i can not buy a promo of xbox live?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why i can not buy a promo of xbox live?: Hi, i have a problem , im trying to buy a promo of xbox live , i live in mexico so the promo says that 3 months of xbox live for the price of 139 pesos, so i try to buy it but it throws me a...
  5. Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?: My Game Pass Ultimate expires tomorrow and I would like to extend it by getting more Live time if this is possible. I have read about how you can buy Live time first and then subscribe Game Pass...
  6. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  7. Buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox Live Gold: So recently i have been trying to buy Xbox Live Gold but everytime i try it says "incorrectly formated postcode", i have been looking for a solution for a long time now and nothing seems to work....
  8. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  9. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  10. Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?: Someone bought this gift card for me but already have a subscription? 8f5aa870-79b4-4a36-9a2d-7ee560c57c16