If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement...

Discus and support If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I was recently ban for network manipulation and received a 14 day console suspension/account suspension, and was told if the issue happens again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eromancy, Feb 22, 2021 at 6:42 PM.

1. Eromancy
    Eromancy Guest

If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement...

Hello I was recently ban for network manipulation and received a 14 day console suspension/account suspension, and was told if the issue happens again I would face a permanent removal of my account I've been using for over 10 years. My largest concern is that I was ban for using a Geo filter, the key importance is Geo filter. I was ban for using a Geo filter on halo 5, HOWEVER this is where my issue begins, (micro soft you can check), I actually haven't played a single game of Halo 5 within 2021 and the past almost 3 months.

Within the past 3 months I have played a single game of halo 5 and usually spend my time trading in rocket league, so I am largely concerned as to how firstly my case was upheld and secondly what exactly I did. Network manipulation is the form of using software, 3rd party device to gain an unfair advantage however what advantage do I possibly have when I haven't been playing on the game that was the cause of this issue. Now understand I am not trying to make micro-soft look bad, I am simply just trying as a plead for help. I have attempted to try to contact enforcement, customer support, phone calls I have tried everything and got nowhere.

If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement... [​IMG]

If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement... [​IMG]

As you can obviously see here I have not played a game this season and according to enforcement I was ban from network manipulation for something within my game in 2021 on matchmaking (Online System used). I'm pleading with any micro-soft worker with the power to review my ban you can check through all my logs how long I was online, what games I was playing, what servers I was connecting to, you can check everything. I simply do not see the reasoning or cause as to how I could have possibly been ban for half a month when I haven't even played the game I was ban for. The only other game I have really played is rocket league which you can check all I've done is play on my own regular servers being from Australia and do trading. I have not committed any sort of TOS guideline rule break to be ban, especially related to something within Halo 5 .

Even if after my plea I am still not going to get unban and If happens again I risk permanently ban I highly recommend there needs to be more classifications about the banning system because I know as a fact I am not the only individual who has been ban for something that doesn't quite add up. Enforcement failed even give me the consumer a chance to be unban or bother to see my perspective of the whole situation which I find highly insulting.

My second issue is in-fact the reasoning of the ban I received which Is in-fact more odd when truly thinking about, I was ban for the use of a geo- filter in relation to Halo 5 online matching. A geo-filter according to net-gear legislated Global world TOS is a certified product thats intended use is with consoles especially xbox and playstation. All software within the Router in my case the NET-GEAR NIGHTHAWK pro gaming models are certified verified and follows all legislative community guidelines.

Overall my main concern and plea is the fact I was ban for playing on a game that I actually have not played in close to 3 months, which is highly concerning for the future of my potential endeavours as now I risk a permanent ban if something similar happens again and 10 years of grinding out games down the drain, by no means am I perfect and I have been ban in the past for trash talking however never in my 10 years have I been firstly ban for network manipulation and secondly ban when I was not actually playing.

:)

2. Daft Badger Win User

If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement ignored me? (Have evidence)

There's no time limit on when you can be suspended for an offence so your suspension could be for something you did weeks or even months ago.

If you have filed for a case review & the decision was upheld then there is nothing else you can do but wait out the suspension.

Nothing can be done about anything enforcement related on the forums or at xbox support.
  3. (Farscape) Win User

If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement ignored me? (Have evidence)

not sure about your ban but with geo fencing it does not matter if it is legislated and approved, it is microsofts network and it is a private network they can make whatever rules they want on their network.
  4. David K. Sr. Win User

I think someone was on my xbox account and I got banned for it

It says they banned my account for Looking For Group. If I appeal the ban thru Xbox Enforcement, could I possibly get unbanned or something?
  5. Smwutches Win User

My account was permanently suspended from Xbox Live, and someone was on my account at the time and i havent been able to get back into it.

Since it was banned 4 years ago, it would no longer be possible to contact the enforcement team regarding the ban so there's no way to possibly have it unbanned. You are responsible for your account at all times, so even though someone else was on your account at the time, all the enforcement team sees is that the action was done on your account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Permanently banned

The case review would be the only way you could possibly be unbanned. Since the enforcement team upheld their decision, the account will remain banned.
Thema:

1. If I can prove I was falsely ban is there any possible way to get unban even if enforcement... - Similar Threads - prove was falsely

2. Communication bans need to be changed. I can prove right now that Microsoft is breaking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication bans need to be changed. I can prove right now that Microsoft is breaking...: That's right. I can prove Microsoft is breaking the policy they are trying to enforce on gamers who get upset and say a curse word and get punished for it. The code of conduct states any...
  3. Dlc content cannot be found, yet I can prove I have it on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc content cannot be found, yet I can prove I have it on 360: This is the second time this issue has come around, so I will try to fix them both now. My Halo Reach and Black ops are both missing dlc content from the manage game “ready to jnstall” feature....
  4. Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had their account hacked. How do you prove it. Lots of money has gone out of my...: How do i prove account has been hacked. Microsoft said that all purchases have gone to our xbox but we didnt make them. Can people hack through a computer. How can i prove it and get money...
  5. I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I OWN BATTLEFIELD 5 yet store says I don’t I can prove purchase on this account: Game says im playing trial and store says i own / dont own it so far havent got Any help. Never purchasing off xbox / microsoft store if it means i lose access to stuff i RIGHTFULLY OWN. [img]...
  6. Someone purchased something off my nephews account. How can I prove that it wasn't done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone purchased something off my nephews account. How can I prove that it wasn't done...: Okay so story is someone purchased an xbox live gold msubscription using my sister in laws card that is linked to her son's account. They are blaming my son. I believe they were hacked but how can...
  7. BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BALDUR'S GATE 3!!! PLEASE PINCH ME TO PROVE IT'S REAL!!!: I have just witnessed a teaser trailer for Baldur's Gate 3?!?!?!?! Please tell me it's true!!! I'm excited!!! Anyone else keen??? 6a1b77a7-ea3c-4b5b-99ae-cf284034b941
  8. Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?: Pretty simple, I hate games with blatant cut content. I understand WHY it isn't available wholesale but considering I dropped like 90 bucks on this game I want to ask the Admins: If I can prove I...
  9. Not refunding or replacing lost/corrupted dlc’s even though I can prove I owned these ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not refunding or replacing lost/corrupted dlc’s even though I can prove I owned these ...: [img] ACICing Xbox refused to help me or take accountability to return my Fallout New Vegas dlc’s or refund me despite that fact that I have the dlc’s achievements to prove that i had the dlc’s...
  10. I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have recipt and i had game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have recipt and i had game ...: I can prove their thiefs and have stolen property from me i have receipt and i had game purchased from them for two months then they stole it i have prof first photo receipt the second my...