If I get the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass, can I use the Minecraft launcher on Macintosh to buy...

Discus and support If I get the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass, can I use the Minecraft launcher on Macintosh to buy... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I buy ultimate gamepass, would the gamepass allow me to buy it on a Mac? 955cd645-a719-4b18-a9a6-e0000e3d4fb2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by biombringer, Jul 5, 2022.

1. biombringer
    biombringer Guest

If I get the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass, can I use the Minecraft launcher on Macintosh to buy...

If I buy ultimate gamepass, would the gamepass allow me to buy it on a Mac?

:)

biombringer, Jul 5, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I get the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass, can I use the Minecraft launcher on Macintosh to buy Java edition?

If the launcher is available for the Mac, then you won't need to purchase Java edition, as the game is included with Game Pass Ultimate anyway. If you log in with the account you got ultimate with, then you can launch the Java edition from the launcher.
  3. Splatimation Win User

gamepass for minecraft bedrock on pc

I open the minecraft launcher, log into my account, and then doesn’t let me play minecraft, i can use the minecraft launcher in the xbox app using gamepass, but cannot play minecraft
  4. TimyDolan Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Its on pc and its on the actual Xbox launcher, I have gamepass but it keeps saying to join gamepass (Ultimate)
  5. Cris_Ruiz Win User

Xbox

Right, it shows me that i need to buy gamepass just to use the launcher
  6. ~XSpring~ Win User

minecraft bedrock edition

Hi there!

I think you can but i'm not 100% sure if you have Xbox gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate then minecraft is on there!

I hope this helps have a great day!
Thema:

1. If I get the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass, can I use the Minecraft launcher on Macintosh to buy... - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass Minecraft

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription conflict with BT fibre promotion '6 month gamepass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription conflict with BT fibre promotion '6 month gamepass...: Hello, I'm just enquiring about a potential conflict that has shown on my account when I added 6 months of gamepass ultimate in addition to an existing 3 years I'd already added to my account...
  3. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Sharing: Hi, so my son has Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on his account, and my 2 other son’s have an account on the same console, so 3 total accounts. My 1 son has the gamepass and the others do not. We have...
  4. Gamepass ultimate doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass ultimate doesn't work: Ever since i got my subscription no games work at all for me, i tried signing out and back in countless times, power cycled countless times, uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, windows 11...
  5. Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: Hi, I have a new laptop and am eligible for a free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. Tried to sign up and entered all my details but nothing happened. Decided to try a different route where it offers the...
  6. Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to request for a game to be added to Gamepass Ultimate?: Is there any way for people to request games they would like to see added to xbox game pass ultimate? 6d069926-5ef9-4e85-8962-407b63caeee7
  7. Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition with Xbox Gamepass ultimate: Need help please. I've been trying to download DA Inquisition. Have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. Installed the EA App/Beta whatever its called. Logged in and linked accounts (EA and Xbox) Get...
  8. Refund Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Gamepass Ultimate: I have disabled recurring billing for many months because i tried to save some money. It did enable itself every single time. I literally did the following. Disable recurring billing on the...
  9. Didn't get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate perk.

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate perk.: Dear community, The other day I claimed a Xbox gamepass Ultimate perk on the Windows 10 Xbox app. I claimed the Robot Rabbit skin for fall guys, but upon launching Fall Guys I didn't get the...
  10. DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate: Is the DLC not included with gamepass ultimate subscription? I haven't plaayed in a while and thought I'd give it a try again, but it seems that the DLC is locked for me....