If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save???

Discus and support If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? I'm wondering before I buy so I don't have to worry about getting a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by David_0, Nov 5, 2020.

1. David_0
    David_0 Guest

If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? I'm wondering before I buy so I don't have to worry about getting a giftcard instantly before it ends.

:)

David_0, Nov 5, 2020
  2. ludovicdal zovo Win User

If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? I'm wondering before I buy so I don't have to worry about getting a giftcard instantly before it ends.
    Ludo
  3. [Farscape] Win User

not all games on pc gamepass sync to the cloud, some only save to the pc so make sure to back these up.
  4. David_0 Win User

But do they save the data if I continue the service? Like for example, I want to try halo and gears and get it here. But once the giftcard finishes does the games data save on the xbox game pass service or do I have to get the game to have the data? Also
    thank you for the quick reply!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes the data on the games save. So you will be able to access the saves again if you decide to purchase the games you were playing while using Game Pass.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

in the case of those 2 games they will save to your xbox/microsoft account in the cloud.
Thema:

1. If I get Xbox Game Pass for PC, and cancel does the data on the games save??? - Similar Threads - Game Pass cancel

2. how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass: I never used the game pass, I ordered that along with "origin" whilst i was pissed up and forgot about it. now ive changed my bank card and the payment has failed. and it would give me the option...
  3. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  4. How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, however apparantely I can't because I have a past due payment. Is there any way to cancel it anyway or do I have to pay the past due?...
  5. CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION: So frustrating. Can't request to call OR live chat because my topic doesn't allow for me to do that??! I WAS CHARGED $19.20 for Game Pass Ultimate on November 12th even though I cancelled it in...
  6. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it: I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and...
  7. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  8. Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live: Hi, i just cancelled xbox game pass and it seems to have cancelled my xbox live yearly subscribtion. f5d9a72c-9bd0-441f-a751-5bdfd56cc284
  9. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account: I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one to reclaim it. everything went well and i was enjoying...
  10. Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass): Hello, I purchased the game pass ultimate a few months ago when it was like 1 USD because it also included discord nitro. Some of my friends also purchased it and it worked fine, but for some...