If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

Discus and support If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mottaz23123, Jul 23, 2019.

1. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them?

submitted by /u/mottaz23123
    [link] [comments]

/u/mottaz23123, Jul 23, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

Hi there Jasbre,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with opting out of the Minecraft Beta. I recommend to try the following article:

How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft Beta

Try this out and let us know the results.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

4. Leo Ascendent Win User

Minecraft beta - Outdated server error message.

Pretty sure beta builds can only play with other beta builds.

Edit: Yup, first bullet.

Minecraft Beta FAQ
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

I cant get out of beta on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!!!

Hi Miner,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend looking over this

thread from Minecraft.net
    . This explains how to join and leave the beta.

Detailed Windows 10 Opt Out Steps

1. Be sure to backup your worlds first!
    2. Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from the beta.
    3. Uninstall Minecraft.
    4. Reinstall Minecraft from Microsoft Store app
    Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my minecraft world

Hey Nick

In regards to this matter, a few weeks ago, before the Villagers and Pillagers update was officially released, Mojang sent out updates to most platforms, setting them into a beta state that allowed everyone to get a chance to play the update early.

This caused a few problems as you were unable to join any of the servers and if you launched any of your previous worlds, then you reverted to an earlier version of Minecraft, you would be not be able to launch the worlds, until you either went back into
    the beta, or waited for the update.

If you weren't playing the same version as your buddies you would also be unable to join their worlds.

I would first ask if the buddies you are trying to join are able to join in-game servers, or ask if they see some lines of text at the top of their screen when they are playing the game.

If they are, then they would be running a different version than you game. If this is the case I would recommend that you take a look at

How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft Beta
    and see if any of this info pertains to you or your buddies.

Give this a shot and let us know if this works out for you!
Thema:

If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

1. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds? - Similar Threads - leave Minecraft beta

2. Can't leave a group chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't leave a group chat.: Anyone else had a problem with this? I was added to a group chat about a week ago and after all my friends left it i found i couldn't leave the chat. "Try again - we couldn't remove you from the...
  3. Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta: I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The command Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP*...
  4. I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.: So, I wanted to look at the new beta for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, so I installed the xbox insider hub and I joined Minecraft, after using it for a while my friends got on and I wanted to play...
  5. I can’t leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t leave minecraft beta: This has been a problem for me since Ive gotten the minecraft beta for Xbox Insiders. I have tried everything to leave! I’ve tried leaving the Insider access to the minecraft beta then...
  6. I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA: Hello, today I tried to return to the official version of Minecraft, since I wanted to enter a Realm. I decided to leave the Minecraft beta through the Xbox Insider hub, but when reinstalling...
  7. Cannot leave Minecraft Windows 10 BETA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot leave Minecraft Windows 10 BETA.: I can't leave the game Minecraft Windows 10 BETA. I had left BETA in Xbox Insider Hub but it still can't leave, reinstalled but it did't work. Please help me! I want to get back Minecraft Windows...
  8. How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta and revert back to the non-beta version?: I have been trying to get rid of the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for quite some time but with no luck. I already unenrolled from the Xbox Insider Hub and I already uninstalled Minecraft. This...
  9. Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub: I joined the Minecraft Windows 10 1.3 beta update and I want to go back. I've already left the beta several times but it keeps installing the beta. Thanks 4836a625-76bf-4daf-aaab-284b7655fe2f
  10. Cannot leave Minecraft Better Together Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot leave Minecraft Better Together Beta: I cannot leave the minecraft BTU beta, in the insider program minecraft does not show up as an insider program and I cannot leave the project since it does not show up....