If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...

Discus and support If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Are there any issues with this? I know there are all sorts of region lock things so I want to make sure I'm doing it right.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TKL32, Jun 29, 2020.

1. TKL32
    TKL32 Guest

If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...

Are there any issues with this? I know there are all sorts of region lock things so I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

:)

TKL32, Jun 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. denis97g Win User

If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe (using buy as gift)

Unfortunately, it's not possible to send a gift between different regions.
  3. djmistaspot Win User

If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe (using buy as gift)

Might just want to get him a giftcard instead
  4. HauntedLuna Win User

Its not possible im afraid, maybe in the future
  5. Pandora Zeus Win User

It may not be possible because its a different region.
  6. KarimAndSonz Win User

Due to the regoin it may not be possible i believe they lock it cause some country its cheaper in Currency to buy games
Thema:

1. If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe... - Similar Threads - live gift game

2. Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...: Hello I´m Trying to redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD in my XBOX One, but when I enter de code, a legend apears an says: "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." What should I...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Gifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Gifting: What Do I Do When My Friend Gift Me Xbix Live Gold ? a09ab95d-9a6a-4919-bbf6-b75760573db8
  4. gifted 3 month xbox live pass (Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    gifted 3 month xbox live pass (Gold): My friends recently bought me a 3 month pass so I can play some games with them again because i couldn't afford it. I have tried changing my region, they couldn't get another code and they cant...
  5. Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?: I went to the store to buy a $59.99 xbox one gift card and accidentally bought a 12 month xbox live gold membership gift card. Is there anything I can do? I have no receipt....
  6. Xbox live free 5 dollar gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live free 5 dollar gift card: I havent gotten the xbox live message to claim the gift card c6be5b2d-21c6-4da3-89ae-3804971c79e2
  7. gifted code from xbox live app is for another region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gifted code from xbox live app is for another region: Hi I need help. Xbox Live App messaged me in the xbox messages a gift code that grants 5.00 microsoft store USD. I have tried to redeem it through the Xbox Console Companion app and through the...
  8. Purchasing Xbox Gold Live as a gift appears only in Dollars and suggests limited to USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox Gold Live as a gift appears only in Dollars and suggests limited to USA: I have spent two hours getting nowhere again now, I went to purchase gift via Microsoft online store from my UK account, I go to Xbox Gold Live gift subscriptions, select Annual Subscription, It...
  9. I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem...: I have been awarded a free gift card for 4 pounds from xbox live itself and I cant redeem it because I live in ireland please help dd3c2c90-697b-4716-a924-17f84591ade0
  10. When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...