if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

Discus and support if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i read a story for the player who not play a long time in the xbox 360 generation of cod's and he deranked, this is true?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisjericho001, Sep 9, 2019.

1. if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

i read a story for the player who not play a long time in the xbox 360 generation of cod's and he deranked, this is true?

:)

chrisjericho001, Sep 9, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yeah, he might have been deranked for other reasons, as this does happen within the game (for example, cheating or creating hacked lobbies or being highly toxic to other players), but it won't have been due to not being on the game for a long time. All
    of your progress saves.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

No definitely not maybe if the servers of the game get shut down but by then i won't matter anyway
  4. darkist1 Win User

Your ranking should always stay the same as its a progressive so you should still have the levels. no matter how long after you've stopped playing
  5. bowski477 Win User

This is not true. I've gone years without playing the old CoDs and my rank remains in place.
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

Achievement cheat??

People with lower gamer scores could be playing just as much or even more than people with higher gamer scores playing the likes of COD or FIFA for 200+ hours for example.

-

I have been on the Xbox 360 for 5 years so.... 25k a year average.... That's not that much to be honest.
Thema:

1. if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked? - Similar Threads - play hole more

2. I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got permanently banned from playing and I’ve spent a lot of money on this account over...: So i got permanently banned for to me no reason as i havent cheated and its says its for cheating. Only thing that happened was some guys gave me modded guns on State of Decay 2. Ive spent...
  3. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store: I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there...
  4. Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87DD0005, cant play ANY microsoft store games: So I have had this problem for atleast a year now. Normally it would fix itself by re-installing the game but now nothing helps. Tried to run the games by adminstrator, tried to launch the games...
  5. Xbox One "Time played" for Slime Rancher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One "Time played" for Slime Rancher not working: Have clearly been playing alot but, the "time played" counter is still at 0. My friends counters are working perfectly. Please fix this. 75c53376-da6d-4b0b-8aba-a255066ea701
  6. Can i play sea of thieves on my PC and Xbox at the same time ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play sea of thieves on my PC and Xbox at the same time ?: Hi to whomever answers this. so i recently bought sea of thieves on my main account and would like to know if i can play it on PC and Xbox at the same time on different accounts so i signed into...
  7. Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can't play or uninstall!: Basically all in the title. The very last and recent patch or quick update (the one after the nether), my game no longer started... It doesn't say anything, it just closes out instantly. The game...
  8. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...
  9. I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna play severs but it says sorry we had trouble try to connect to you Microsoft...: I wanna play on the servers on Minecraft but it says I have to make a Microsoft account and when I press it it says sorry we had trouble connecting to your Microsoft account because I already made...
  10. Game DVR STILL not recording/playing back 4k game clips! ‍♂️

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR STILL not recording/playing back 4k game clips! ‍♂️: Beta tier Insider here. When is Xbox going to get their $h!t together already and fix this issue? Its been months since they fixed it and then broke it again. Why is this such a difficult thing...