if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

Discus and support if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yes i have tried going to apps then forza then advanced settings yes i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it (twice) yes i have checked for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sjonnick, May 27, 2022.

1. Sjonnick
    Sjonnick Guest

Yes i have tried going to apps then forza then advanced settings

yes i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it (twice)

yes i have checked for updates

HELP ME

HELP

ME

if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services [​IMG]

:)

Sjonnick, May 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Sjonnick

I'll do my best to assist you on this one.

Please try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

If everything's up to date now do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore(or reset)

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" (without the "")

Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  3. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  4. SamQY Win User

Forza Horizon 5 opening Gaming Services in Microsoft Store

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Did you install Windows 10 from your PC or did a clean install using a flash drive and format your hard drives? If you didn't install as I mentioned, I recommend doing it.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Opening Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store

Hello, DAMIANMYRDA. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

I just saw other user having the same problem as you described like 30 minutes ago. I think it's a bug that just started to happen.

Would you please wait a few hours and see if the issue goes away? If it doesn't, please let me know and we will start troubleshooting it.
  6. RafaelLK1 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 opening Gaming Services in Microsoft Store

No I installed Windows 10 from my PC, I dont have it on a flash drive. BTW I would prefer it if i dont format my hard drives and reinstall windows 10
Thema:

1. if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services - Similar Threads - open forza horizon

2. Microsoft Store (Gaming Services) opens when I attempt to start Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store (Gaming Services) opens when I attempt to start Forza Horizon 5: Hello. As mentioned in the title, I experience an issue where I am unable to launch Forza Horizon 5. I play the game using the PC GamePass. There is a link with a video that shows how it looks...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Opening Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Opening Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store: My Forza Horizon 5 game kept on opening the gaming services app in the Microsoft store. So, I decided to reinstall the gaming services app. Nothing changed. Then I reinstalled Forza Horizon 5. The...
  4. Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11: When I try and launch Forza Horizon 5 via the Xbox app on Windows 11, the game won't open; the Gaming Services app on the store opens instead. I've tried resetting and repairing the game, the Xbox...
  5. Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open or Update Forza Horizon 5 on xbox app: After the series 6 update launched on 31st March, I am not able to open the Forza horizon 5 and there is no option to update it, it's been 2 days since I tried everything mostly, but nothing is...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 darkness in horizon open events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 darkness in horizon open events: I can't play with frends open events. I often watch darkness on road, and especialy in tunnels - nothing to see. Please return me funds from purchase. [img] [img] [img]...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 will not open at all! (PC Windows10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 will not open at all! (PC Windows10): I just recently refreshed my windows to clean up my pc and Windows had just moved the games to the new Xbox app. The game will not launch and wont even prompt a window. I had installed it over 4...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox for Windows app crashes after the opening credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 on the Xbox for Windows app crashes after the opening credits: It crashes every time without fail with an exception code of 0xe06d7363 after it gets past the opening credits. e180edec-e5b6-4d49-9b0a-715f74c2e3cc
  9. 无法打开 Forza Horizon 5,因为它处于脱机状态。可能缺少存储设备,或者存储设备已断开连接。(Forza Horizon 5 cannot be opened...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    无法打开 Forza Horizon 5,因为它处于脱机状态。可能缺少存储设备,或者存储设备已断开连接。(Forza Horizon 5 cannot be opened...: 更新地平线5取消了更新,再次打开就 法打开了。技术员请帮助我解决下。 (Update Horizon 5 cancelled the update and it won't open again. Technician please help me to solve it.) [ *** Moved to the Xbox category by Microsoft Moderator...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open: I have tried opening it through microsoft store and xbox app. i have also tried repairing it in settings but it still doesnt work. error: [img] 8ff02db5-4d95-44ca-b358-b716adc6aef3