If I switch console while I have all access

Discus and support If I switch console while I have all access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have all access from gamestop canada right now I planning to leave canada for a year. If I sell my xbox console then game pass from all access will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Yujin(VPR), Aug 15, 2022.

1. Yujin(VPR)
    Yujin(VPR) Guest

I have all access from gamestop canada right now

I planning to leave canada for a year.

If I sell my xbox console then game pass from all access will remains in my xbox account?

If I buy another console and sign in that console then Game pass will move over to new console?

I really want to know about this

Thanks

:)

Yujin(VPR), Aug 15, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Eugene90! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Even if you sell your console, your subscription to Game Pass will remain active in your Xbox account. and it should work on a new console.

Best regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Yes but you would.still have to continue to make payments for upto 2 years
  4. vikingland1 Win User

Is game sharing still a thing?

My son and I were game sharing . Some how I used up my 3 times of switching my home console and didn't have access to my DD games. I called support and they reset it but, they told me not to switch home consoles for a while. If my son wants to play my games
    he can just come downstairs to play on my XB1. Game sharing works but , there can be issuse with it (my son switching home consoles more than 3 times).
  5. Tyberos Win User

Linked Console Xbox App Android

I figured out I had to switch consoles using the remote function. I still would like to know how to remove the other console so that I cannot access it at all.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

internet

How I can power cycle my gateway
    Turn the power off at the switch ...wait 30secs or so then turn it back on. It will reestablish network access when it reboots and the lights should be green. Have patience while it connects (few minutes) then turn on console.
Thema:

1. If I switch console while I have all access - Similar Threads - switch console while

2. Turning off ALL power when the console is fully switched off?

in XboX Insiders
    Turning off ALL power when the console is fully switched off?: More of a request. With the cost of living in the UK being an important part of a lot of people's lives. Ways to save money is a good thing. When I fully shutdown my Xbox Series X (this started...
  3. When switching between the games menu and the console menu, there is no signal error!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When switching between the games menu and the console menu, there is no signal error!: Hello, sometimes when I enter the Xbox Series X console menu from the game menu, it gives me an error: no signal! I tried a few games and the same thing happened! Nothing happened to the tv or the...
  4. Kann nicht auf Heimkonsole umstellen [Can't switch to home console]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kann nicht auf Heimkonsole umstellen [Can't switch to home console]: Hi, ich möchte die One X meines Sohnes durch die Series S ersetzen. Wenn ich eingeloggt bin und auf Heimkonsole umstelle, dreht sich das Rad und nichts passiert. Der Haken ist wieder raus....
  5. Can I switch Xbox consoles between family members?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch Xbox consoles between family members?: My son has an Xbox Series S, and my daughter has an Xbox Series X. Both with All Access. My son plays way more than my daughter and has worked it out with his sister to trade Xbox consoles. What...
  6. How do escalate for for more switches for the home consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do escalate for for more switches for the home consoles: We got another xbox so each of my sons can have their own during Christmas. They are young and didn't know about only having 5 switches. Since Christmas every time they had a problem they would...
  7. Just switch from console to PC and i have problmes with the party chat, they cant hear me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Just switch from console to PC and i have problmes with the party chat, they cant hear me.: I try to reach Xbox support, they send me a bunch of ports to open on my router. Done Unistall an restall my app. Done Then... They hang upo the phone.... i am pretty new on PC, i need help pls...
  8. Blank screen coming after I switch on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blank screen coming after I switch on my console: Blank screen displaying no signal is coming while I switch on my console...I had checked all its cables and also get my Xbox connected with other TV device but same msg of no signal is coming. It...
  9. Xbox App Loses connection to my console when I switch inputs on my Tv while streaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Loses connection to my console when I switch inputs on my Tv while streaming.: I am a small YouTuber, I used to stream a lot before the past updates for Windows and Xbox App caused a lot of issues with my streaming. I fixed all the issues but now have one that I (or others...
  10. Unable to switch on TV while starting up my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to switch on TV while starting up my console.: Hello, I recently got Xbox One X and i was wondering whether it has a nice feature that my steam link has, which is auto enabling my tv whenever i boot up my link. As it turns out, there is such...