If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots?

Discus and support If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with upload and want to uninstall and then reinstall it to see if doing that will fix it. However, I am not sure if doing that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silvery Death, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM.

1. If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots?

I am having issues with upload and want to uninstall and then reinstall it to see if doing that will fix it. However, I am not sure if doing that would cause me to lose my clips and screenshots or not.

:)

Silvery Death, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM
  2. {Parity} Win User

You would not lose your clips and/or screenshots.
  3. Eggroll27 Win User

Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

Interesting, but i dont think uninstalling the upload studio app will do because you can preview your clips from upload not from upload studios, i have seen some of my friends from friends list having the same issue as well. i look into there clips and they
    have no audio
  4. B FIFE22 Win User

Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

After downloading the Upload Studio update today, I can edit and successfully upload the clips I wasn't able to earlier. I still can't play them in Upload, but after they are edited and uploaded from Studio, the edited ones will play

Thankfully I didn't lose all of these clips for good
  5. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  6. JelliedBigfoot Win User

OneDrive not working after update from skydrive

Which app did you uunistall the Onedrive or upload studio? And did u lose any clips?
Thema:

1. If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots? - Similar Threads - uninstall upload studio

2. game UNINSTALLED ITSELF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game UNINSTALLED ITSELF: Well like the title say i have the hard copy of the game VAMPYR got it played it finished it moved on recently decided to play it again so i put the disc in then get a pop up to play this...
  3. Unable to uninstall Gears 5 from Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to uninstall Gears 5 from Microsoft store: So even after uninstalling the game from Microsoft store it is still taking 60 GB of disk space. So I tried opening the windows apps folder by giving myself the rights to do so. However now when...
  4. Had to uninstall games. Now xbox store telling me to buy games again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to uninstall games. Now xbox store telling me to buy games again?: Hi there, So I've had an issue with my xbox where all my games (disc and download) were "taking too long to load". I tried everything from doing a hard reset to unplugging and then resetting...
  5. 5 year old uninstalled almost all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 year old uninstalled almost all my games: My 5 year old uninstalled my games that i purchased 8ac8c5a8-4baf-42d2-aabd-f63ff6e88fb0
  6. AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ?: AG10: how uninstall xbox on my computer so that I could install the updates ? Hi, I understand your issue with conserving space, however the Xbox Apps take up very little storage. If you...
  7. Stuck on game even after uninstalling

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on game even after uninstalling: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  8. Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstall Mixer from XBox One X: How uninstall this app i dont want it. 9d0e7e24-23a7-4a7d-9585-32e5282ec45d
  9. how to uninstall xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    how to uninstall xbox game bar: win 10 64 bit cannot find a way to uninstall xbox game bar xbox liv3e 269373ac-e3cf-4994-a067-280a00d35949
  10. Games uninstalling on there own on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalling on there own on my Xbox One: Games on my Xbox One are uninstalling by themselves, and no longer appear in my ready to install. I have purchased over 650 games and have installed most of them and every time I install games...