If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots?

Discus and support If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with upload and want to uninstall and then reinstall it to see if doing that will fix it. However, I am not sure if doing that would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silvery Death, Dec 2, 2019.

1. If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots?

I am having issues with upload and want to uninstall and then reinstall it to see if doing that will fix it. However, I am not sure if doing that would cause me to lose my clips and screenshots or not.

:)

Silvery Death, Dec 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You would not lose your clips and/or screenshots.
  3. Eggroll27 Win User

Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

Interesting, but i dont think uninstalling the upload studio app will do because you can preview your clips from upload not from upload studios, i have seen some of my friends from friends list having the same issue as well. i look into there clips and they
    have no audio
  4. B FIFE22 Win User

Try a different clip error (0x80040212)

After downloading the Upload Studio update today, I can edit and successfully upload the clips I wasn't able to earlier. I still can't play them in Upload, but after they are edited and uploaded from Studio, the edited ones will play

Thankfully I didn't lose all of these clips for good
  5. Kyle fer Win User

Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

Upload Studio seems to have been broken for about 2 weeks now, I am unable to upload a clip of any kind thru the Upload Studio, I have to upload them thru my clip manager.
  6. JelliedBigfoot Win User

OneDrive not working after update from skydrive

Which app did you uunistall the Onedrive or upload studio? And did u lose any clips?
Thema:

1. If I uninstall upload studio will I lose my clips and screenshots? - Similar Threads - uninstall upload studio

2. DLCs uninstalled themselves after the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    DLCs uninstalled themselves after the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update: After the last Alpha Skip-Ahead update I have some DLC that have been uninstalled. I tried reinstalling them but even though they said the installation was complete I couldn't find them anywhere...
  3. XBOX beta app on PC. Uninstalled game still showing in library

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX beta app on PC. Uninstalled game still showing in library: I've tried uninstalling No Man's Sky several times already. It shows the "INSTALL" button but the game icon is still showing in my sidebar. WTH is going on? 56e7c471-1609-4b43-9780-2b28b152ea3d
  4. How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I uninstall a skin pack on Minecraft for PS4: I have so skin packs installed and they are causing a "out of data storage" bug to occur. How can i uninstall them. I have deleted the game and all the saved data then reinstalled it without...
  5. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...
  6. Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.

in XboX Insiders
    Game update fails to initialize, paused update, initiate update...game uninstalls itself.: 5 times so far this year the following has happened. Prompted to update game, game update fails to start, update paused(not cancelled) and un-paused but still doesn't start, console restarted,...
  7. Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Replaying uninstalled game pass games for FREE??: I have searched everywhere, in countless ways, for MONTHS....for an answer to my specific question. To be clear: I have, have had and plan on continuing to have the full "Game Pass Ultimate/Gold"...
  8. Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC. Won’t install So I uninstalled it. keeps trying to install on its own.: Bought the game day one when it came out. ever since the Reach update . I havnt been able to launch the MCC at all, it kept trying to update the game, kept failing everytime. I uninstalled...
  9. Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't start or uninstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection from my PC: Hello there. I've been playing this game for quite some time with Game Pass for PC and it recently got updated with Halo 3, so I installed the ~30GB update and tried to launch the game, but it...
  10. Trying to Uninstall Xbox/Windows 10 Games off of my PC not Working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Uninstall Xbox/Windows 10 Games off of my PC not Working?: I try uninstalling via Xbox App (Game Pass), Windows 10 Settings/App Settings, and from the Windows 10 store directly. I just get the "uninstalling" sign, but the game never uninstalls. I have a...