If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

Discus and support If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisjericho001, Sep 2, 2019.

1. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is the only game do this, i try two games but not do this

:)

chrisjericho001, Sep 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. BizarroMantis Win User
  4. iBuZ xMaryJanE Win User

Service contract / payment options ?!?!

I was playing rainbow six siege. In the evening i had some problems with my Internet so i turned my xbox off. When i start it again it happens nothing i only here the sound of my box and the light is on but i cant connect any controller or TV everytime
    there stands no Signal.
  5. December Burns Win User

Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error

this is happening with my rainbow six siege to
  6. noam00 Win User

rainbow six siege codes für vegas und vegas2 fehlen

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and never received a code for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2.
Thema:

1. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea? - Similar Threads - unplug earphones rainbow

2. How come sometimes I need to unplug my external hard drive for my xbox to start powering up...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come sometimes I need to unplug my external hard drive for my xbox to start powering up...: This is a problem that I have noticed within the past week or two. If I have a power outage or try to reset my console, the power brick will go orange like it would if it was in energy saving...
  3. How do how do i unplug an External hard drive from the Xbox one properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do how do i unplug an External hard drive from the Xbox one properly: How do i unplug an External hard drive from the Xbox 90840fad-3a5b-40d1-9d6e-5cfc3e2d390a
  4. Unplug credit card from lost account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplug credit card from lost account?: Hello, i lost my GamePass account, it was locked beacuse of too much loging in trys. I can't recover it. Is there a way to unplug a credit card from account to not pay for gamepass when i dosen't...
  5. Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One minecraft world deleted after accidental unplug of AV power cord.: Hello. My name is Aiden Me and my cousin have been playing on a minecraft world for over 20 hours and have built multiple stuff and just put our hearts and souls into the world. Now this issue...
  6. XBOX won't turn on until unplugged and then updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX won't turn on until unplugged and then updates: Every other day for the past 2 weeks my Xbox will not turn on until i unplug it from the back. After that, the console will update for 10-15 mins. I feel like maybe it is on the verge of death...
  7. Unplugging xbox while still on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugging xbox while still on ?: Hey so basically my son says that when I unplug his xbox while it's still on is damaging it in some way. Is this true? as his mum i feel like it's just made up! Ty x...
  8. No sound on soundbar after unplugging headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound on soundbar after unplugging headset: I just plugged in a new headset and downloaded atmos for the headset. After unplugging the headset I can no longer get any audio to play from my soundbar. The settings and connections are all what...
  9. 2 quiet beeps when plugging and unplugging power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 quiet beeps when plugging and unplugging power supply?: Can anyone tell me what the two quiet beeps are when I plug in or unplug my Xbox One X power supply. This is not the start up noise when pressing the power button....
  10. My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating: My controller was disconnecting in the middle of the game even though it had full battery. i was trying to see how i can fix it so i thought i should update the controller. But because my xbox...