If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

Discus and support If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisjericho001, Sep 2, 2019.

1. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea?

I try everything, really everything but nothing works, earlier today everything works perfectly but later the day i got this bug or glitch and this is the only game do this, i try two games but not do this

:)

chrisjericho001, Sep 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. BizarroMantis Win User
  4. iBuZ xMaryJanE Win User

Service contract / payment options ?!?!

I was playing rainbow six siege. In the evening i had some problems with my Internet so i turned my xbox off. When i start it again it happens nothing i only here the sound of my box and the light is on but i cant connect any controller or TV everytime
    there stands no Signal.
  5. December Burns Win User

Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error

this is happening with my rainbow six siege to
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hi I have a question I bought my Xbox one

Hey, DanteDarkAngelX! It looks like you're asking about Rainbow Six Siege, which came with Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 for a short time. I'm unable to locate any codes that you received. Did you purchase Rainbow Six Siege on this account? Let us know so we
    can look into it further! :)
Thema:

1. If i unplug the earphones in rainbow six siege my tv have no sound, any idea? - Similar Threads - unplug earphones rainbow

2. I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I unplugged my xbox and everything that was on my hard drive uninstalled itself.: While i was moving some cords around I unplugged my xbox while it was on by accident. When I plugged it back in and turned it back on I saw that the 21 games that were on my hard drive had all...
  3. Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplugging Xbox One deletes Updating games/Apps: Ok been having this problem for a while and Support assist machine is honestly useless so figured to come here instead. Past few months and honestly the past 6 months been going to the local...
  4. Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugged Xbox One X while in Instant On mode--risk of damage?: Without thinking about it, I unplugged my Xbox One X while it was in instant on mode. I could hear the HDD spin down when I did it, then I remembered it was in Instant On mode. After powering it...
  5. Xbox one slow motion video only when headset is unplugged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow motion video only when headset is unplugged.: YouTube videos run in slow motion when i unplug my headphones. Youtube runs at normal speed when i plug my headphones in. Bought new controller and headphones problem still exists....
  6. Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect to the Internet without unplugging my wire: This problem just started recently, so it may have been the result of an update, but i can't find anything like this on the internet. Whenever I start up my Xbox One (the limited edition...
  7. I've left my Xbox One unplugged for. 2 hours restarted it many times disconnected and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've left my Xbox One unplugged for. 2 hours restarted it many times disconnected and...: [img] I've been having this issue for 2 days 521461f9-8fc6-491c-ab08-19d053509961
  8. Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?: Okie dokie. So I had an issue about a week ago where a power supply I'd ordered for my Xbox One (original 1540 model) was turning off when plugged into the console (would turn orange, white, then...
  9. Controller doesnt recognize mic is in unless i hold it a certain way or unplug and plug it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesnt recognize mic is in unless i hold it a certain way or unplug and plug it...: I recently bought a mic off amazon and it has worked flawlessly for about a week. All of the sudden it keeps disconnecting and i have to plug it back in and hold it in a certain way for be to use...
  10. XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXOneS will not turn on with controller have to unplug console and remove batteries from...: What is the deal with the XboxOneS. I can't understand how Microsoft failed so bad on power standby with this console and controller. Why is it going into such a deep sleep like it's a power off...