If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?

Discus and support If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm thinking about selling my 360 and I'm wondering if it gets wiped, will my account that i transferred over to my Xbox One get deleted or messed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pr0f G Reaper, Jul 31, 2019.

1. If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?

So I'm thinking about selling my 360 and I'm wondering if it gets wiped, will my account that i transferred over to my Xbox One get deleted or messed up or something?

:)

Pr0f G Reaper, Jul 31, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?

your account is safe, you'll just delete it from the 360 and not completely.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Your account and your data is safely stored in the xbox live servers. Anytime, anywhere you can download it again in a new console by using your email address and your password.
  4. MikePARKISON JR Win User

Over a year and still not fixed

I've wiped my Xbox one completely clean and started over. Deleted my save. Nothing worked.
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox questions

Hi,

Any sort of achievements currently on your account (the number next to your gamerscore with the G) will transfer over to Xbox One. It's like downloading your profile to another Xbox 360. In the place of another Xbox 360, you'll be transferring to a Xbox One,
    nothing will change in that regard.

If they aren't interfering with the Xbox 360, it won't interfere with the Xbox One. Just so you know, deleting the account from a console does not wipe anything at all, it only gets it off of your console. That account will always exist in the cloud. Once an
    achievement is "modded" your gamertag should be reset when it's reported to the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team. That will make it so that gamertag cannot re-earn achievements that were previously earned and the account would be marked with a "Cheater" tag.
  6. xH4RDxSp33Dx Win User

I want to DELETE my account and then make a new one using the same name I previously deleted. Is that possible??

I sold my xbox 360 and I forgot to delete my account. How can I delete my account without the xbox in hand?
Thema:

1. If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One? - Similar Threads - wipe 360 delete

2. achievements from my 360 games have been wiped!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements from my 360 games have been wiped!: hi guys this happened a few weeks ago now but thought it would sort it self out, even spoken to customer service and they didnt know. the problem is the 360 achievements say unlocked but i dont...
  3. 360 Achievements on Xbox One when Profile on 360 is wiped

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Achievements on Xbox One when Profile on 360 is wiped: After learning that all of my 360 games are playable on my Xbox One, I have decided to depart with my Xbox 360. I have deleted all of the saved games and kept a few games that are still on my...
  4. XBOX 360 mandatory update wiped out my HDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 mandatory update wiped out my HDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Today, March 26th 2017, I accepted a mandatory update for XBOX Live and it erased everything on my HDD, taking away all my profiles, games, apps, and years of gaming!!!!!! The update performed as...
  5. I need help downloading profile after all data wiped from my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help downloading profile after all data wiped from my xbox 360: I came home today and turned on my xbox 30 and all my data was gone from my xbox 360. I had to try and download my profile again so when I did that it said I had to do an update. It would not...
  6. How do I wipe my XBOX 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I wipe my XBOX 360 hard drive: I like to trade in my xbox 360 but like to delete the hard drive with my information how do I go about it. 5fd3ef5a-7d19-4ce1-bbe6-809796ba076d
  7. 360 achievements wiped

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 achievements wiped: I have for a month now been communicating with Xbox support on the phone and I have done all of the troubleshooting they have asked.....they also told me it might be an enforcement punishment but...
  8. Xbox 360 Achievements have been wiped from Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Achievements have been wiped from Xbox One: I have looked online for an answer to this problem for a few hours now and have tried signing in and out multiple times, restarting my Xbox One, removing and re-downloading my account onto my...
  9. Xbox 360 wiped out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wiped out: Went to play a game this morning and everything on my xbox including my live profile is gone. Anyone ever have this problem? If so, how to I get everything back?...
  10. How to completely wipe and factory reset the Xbox 360 slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to completely wipe and factory reset the Xbox 360 slim?: I want to completely reset my 360 Slim back to when i first pulled it out of the box, walkthroughs and all. How can i do this? I have my gamesaves in the cloud storage. I am concerned about...