If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one...

Discus and support If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The title basically, 3 days ago on the 20th my account was hacked (I found out yesterday, recovered my account and reset my password, we are all good... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by catsrthbest, Nov 23, 2021.

1. catsrthbest
    catsrthbest Guest

If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one...

The title basically,

3 days ago on the 20th my account was hacked (I found out yesterday, recovered my account and reset my password, we are all good in that sense) and the person who hacked me changed my profile picture and my gamertag.

I was able to change the picture back easily but I don’t have money to change my gamertag even after I request a refund, I can’t afford to spend it on something like that when I have food and other necessities to worry about. Would Microsoft change it back to my original GT for free or am I stuck with “Idontshaveit” If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one... :(

:)

catsrthbest, Nov 23, 2021
  2. catsrthbest Win User

If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one back?

If anyone has even an inkling of an answer for this please help me

I have no idea what to do in this situation
  3. Jesse E' Win User

If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one back?

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To be honest, there's isn't a way around this. You'll have to pay to change your gamertag and there isn't a any guarantee you'll get the old one back. The chances are too slim. Sorry about this
  4. Worth Ellis Win User

Xboxlive Banned me for no reason, I would like to know why

My account got banned somebody hacked me my Gamertag is RoaR Pulse can someone please help me!
  5. LoverManAlbo Win User

Transferring my Gamertag to my new hotmail account, even though there is now a Gamertag on my new account???? seriously stressed. lol

hi, sorry. i dont want to change my gamertag. i wish to change the email address my gamertag is associated with...?? any ideas. i want to be able to use my windows 8 hotmail account with my old Gamertag

regards
  6. TuskedGrain1 Win User

New here, help please.

feel like losing anyway THEOWENKILLER if i have to change my gamertag again. I was happy with SalfordThomas88. not sure maybe there is something going on with xbox. My old account was DriedCobra that got hacked years ago i would get it back but i forgot
    my email lol.
Thema:

1. If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one... - Similar Threads - account was hacked

2. My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account Was Hacked, And I Haven't Been Able To Recover: About a year ago, my Xbox account was hacked. I was unable to respond to the alert emails because I was out of the country. By the time I returned, it was too late and they had already changed the...
  3. My other account was hacked into and the email address connected to it was changed. What...

in XBoX on Windows
    My other account was hacked into and the email address connected to it was changed. What...: The title says what happened. I've tried using the account recovery form with no luck so far. Is there something else I can try doing? Thank you for any answers. d18a0496-b948-4d16-9696-e01e95759f4a
  4. Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft: Hey, I have an issue. I tried to log into my Minecraft account through Microsoft, because I've already migrated and I've never had an issue with that until yesterday. When I tried to log in it...
  5. my minecraft java account have been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft java account have been hacked: my minecraft java account have been hacked he/she even changed the email so i was forced to create a new microsoft account to contact you guys 029b6ce3-a031-49e5-b5d5-c6e1949ac0b4
  6. Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru: hello My Microsoft account got hacked by rambler.ru mail when I try to send recover code rambler.ru mail comes to send code not mine mail id and I cant access my account but I can access the...
  7. account hacked but i made a new microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    account hacked but i made a new microsoft account: It all started when I wanted to play Minecraft. I was logged out and when I tried to log in it showed me a different email on my Microsoft account so I went to Microsoft support and wanted to make...
  8. XBOX profiles not me someone hacked my Account Please delete all Xbox please

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX profiles not me someone hacked my Account Please delete all Xbox please: Someone opened an Xbox profile on me, and I've never played the game in my life.Help 205cc1af-be19-4193-86f5-7f22d2c8f1f7
  9. Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Minecraft account hacked and email changed cannot get access.: Basically, what the title says, my account got hacked and the email got changed as well as the password when I try to log in via my windows I get this error no matter what. [img]...
  10. account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account was hacked: my account was hacked on Xbox and it seems the gmail originally associated with it was changed to a gmail i never have even saw before i think someone may have took my Xbox account and i'm scared...