If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

Discus and support If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it????? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it? 7248b9c4-6f0c-4d1b-8172-a9cf7f1f1fa2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ᎻᎬᏞᏞᎾツ, Sep 9, 2019.

1. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

So I changed my custom gamerpic 4 like 1-2 days and now I cant change it?

:)

ᎻᎬᏞᏞᎾツ, Sep 9, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it?????

Did you receive enforcement on your Gamerpic? Can you see it listed on enforcement.xbox.com?
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Why did I upload my Xbox Live gamer icon over and over again but couldn't change it

4. TheWolfsLayer Win User

Issues with custom gamerpic

I'll get right to the point.

I wanted to changed my custom gamerpic to another custom gamerpic. However, after a few moments after changing it to the new one, it resets to the defult gamerpic. I tried to change it several times but all times resulted in it going back to defult.

I decided to go back and select the old custom gamerpic I was using, again after a few moments it would reset to the defult one.

I did this on PC a couple months ago with a few other gamerpics and all of which were fine, now im having issues.

Is there any way I can resolve this? Furthermore is anyone else having this issue?
    Update, the issue is still ongoing, it is still reseting my gamerpic back to defult, I don't know why this is happening, can someone please give me a explnation on why it is doing this?
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Why is my custom gamer picture taking so long to verify

Hi Erik !

It might take a little while for your custom picture to appear while we verify it’s OK.
    (If it’s not, it’ll be reverted to the last gamerpic or avatar you were using.)

The times I've personally changed my gamerpic to a custom one, it has taken me around 24-48 hours before.

For more information in regards to this check this link out:
    Changing your Xbox One gamerpic.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to revert to xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox one

Thema:

1. If my gamerpic gets change and i cant use a custom one can i ever change it????? - Similar Threads - gamerpic gets change

2. Binge Watch and Play Promo doesn't show how to get exclusive gamerpic

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Binge Watch and Play Promo doesn't show how to get exclusive gamerpic: I looked up the Binge Watch and Play promo on my console, and later on my computer. Despite what the official rules and promo page claim, I have not seen a single place that explains the steps or...
  3. I need help getting a custom gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting a custom gamerpic: Im trying to use the app to get a custom gamerpic because that's the only way of getting it and it keeps saying that I'm too young but my birthday is set to 1980... If you have some tips or...
  4. Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get more Gamerpics? Or have the ability to make custom ones? I want a Titanfall one.: There are a small amount of Gamerpics available to us. On my Xbox 360 account, I had hundreds of Gamerpics to choose from. I had Doctor Rockso sometimes, other times I had my own custom one. It's...
  5. Is there a way to get our original xbox360 gamerpic back to xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get our original xbox360 gamerpic back to xbox one?: So when you originaly get an xbox one your old xbox360 gamerpic you were using is your gamer pic! But I accidentaly switched my gamerpic on the xbox one and REALLY REALLY want my Xbox 360 Gamer...
  6. £40 for Xbox live and can't get a simple custom gamerpic, nice one Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    £40 for Xbox live and can't get a simple custom gamerpic, nice one Microsoft: I set the date wrong on my Xbox on my Xbox and I and now I have to wait a couple of years till I can get a stupid gamerpic. I don't even get why anyone under 18 can't be trusted to choose there...
  7. Can't get Custom gamerpic because it says I'm under 18

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Custom gamerpic because it says I'm under 18: All of my friends have managed to get a custom gamerpic using the Xbox beta app. When I tried doing it, a message came up telling me that I can't upload a customer picture because I am under 18,...
  8. Are we ever going to get game themed gamerpics?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are we ever going to get game themed gamerpics?: The ones we have now are pretty lame and I would like to waste my money on some cool Fallout 4 gamerpics. Yes, I know there are Halo 5 gamerpics, but I got over Halo about 6 years ago....
  9. Xbox One gamerpics are we gonna get more?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One gamerpics are we gonna get more?: Even if it means purchasing them I would love to see some more, with seeing everyone with similar gamerpics is kind of a put off for me would like a bit more of a varity....
  10. Not getting any achievements at all and gamerpic not showing up on the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting any achievements at all and gamerpic not showing up on the home screen.: I have not been able to earn any achievements at all lately. For example I know I met the criteria to get 2 achievements with the WWE Network, but I'm not getting them at all. Also my gamerpic...