if my life is threatened over a game from some 30year old guy in America what do I do?

Discus and support if my life is threatened over a game from some 30year old guy in America what do I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so I was playing gtav till I loaded into a server where a 30ish year old man was trash talking a bunch of people he was killing so I played the [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dreydenwillson, Dec 11, 2021.

1. if my life is threatened over a game from some 30year old guy in America what do I do?

so I was playing gtav till I loaded into a server where a 30ish year old man was trash talking a bunch of people he was killing so I played the [mod removed] song over my mic and when it finished he thought he was going to be the next best sound cloud rapper with his awful freestyle rapping. then from there the trash talking between us commenced, after a bit of back and forth he said he had PC's hooked up to his console and threatened to boot me offline and HaCk my bank account, then after a bit of me say he ain't gonna do [mod removed] he said he was a felon has a gun, has money lives in Texas, is a crip is a father of 9 with 8 different baby mamas and he'll take time out of his life to hunt down a 16year old and harm them over video game trash talk.

(this is a slightly different topic that I'm about to talk about but a while ago I was booted offline by two guys after killing them and running in gtav then after i got back online i msgd them saying "you guys are [mod removed] losers" I immediately get com banned after I had reported them half an hour earlier for booting me and they suffered no consequences like [mod removed] Microsoft or xbox which ever of you takes in the reports)

:)

dreydenwillson, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

if my life is threatened over a game from some 30year old guy in America what do I do?

Hi dreydenwillson! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you received an enforcement because of words you exchanged with another player, and you think it’s unfair because you didn’t instigate the conflict, we understand. When it feels like someone’s harassing you, it’s hard not to hit back with some choice words of your own.

We know that it's never fun to be on the receiving end of such behavior, but retaliation is never the answer. Harmful words or actions, even when used in self-defense, will result in an enforcement if reported. So, it’s in your best interest to report the other player, let it go, and get back to gaming.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

Remember:

No matter who started it, harassment and abuse are never valid forms of defense

When in doubt, mute, block, and file a report

Submitting a report isn't a sign of weakness—it's a show of strength. By reporting harmful content and behavior, you protect other players' experiences and keep Xbox fun for everyone
  3. Acidum urinam Win User

Middle Aged

lol! im 28 and i thought i was getting to old for this crap! turns out im wrong!! but they way you guys are talking ive got another 30years or so of gaming!!!!

That means i havent even played half of what im going to end up playing!! thx guys you just made my day!!! :)
  4. Choche Da Great Win User

Is the Xbox Policy Enforcement team racist, biased, or discriminatory?

I disagree with your assessment. I exchanged messages with both the people in question. One guy I exchanged the messages with received several reports from my part because he was threatening my life. The other guy sent me messages back just the same way
    i sent him messages. Yet in the instance that my life is threatened xbox does not suspend his account? This guy kept it up for days. Yet in the instance where I literally sent ONE message with ONE curse word, I get suspended? Which I mean come on guys, code
    of conduct aside we can all agree when someone is being a jerk right? Why do I get a suspension for one curse word, and the other guy gets to continue threatening my life for days? The policy enforcement you are describing here doesn't reconcile to the events.
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

Microsoft want stand for any guns on the avatar marketplace.

What do you expect its America, someone probably threatened to sue them.
  6. NonyxWeb Win User

fifa 15 region locked?

IS your XBOX NTSC or PAL if its pal buy it from anywhere not america and if it is Ntsc buy the game from America right now I bought the game from america but my xbox is pal so I have some issues and I dont know what to do
Thema:

1. if my life is threatened over a game from some 30year old guy in America what do I do? - Similar Threads - life threatened game

2. Life is strange 2 - Episode 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange 2 - Episode 4: In hotel room where is Karen accommodated (chapter Open hearts), when I come out of bathroom after shower, in the room I haven't options on some objects..for example I have options only on bible...
  3. Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 I cannot access horizon life: Ever since i started playing on 12/5/2021 i have not been able to access horizon life. I have taken a few steps like PC update all pc updates including optional. Checking the file integrity on...
  4. Bad battery life rechargeable xbox battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad battery life rechargeable xbox battery: About a year ago I bought the official rechargeable battery pack from xbox for my series S. But now the batteries only last a few hours and the console also says they are fully charged after half...
  5. Friends for life

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends for life: Im not sure this is the best place to post this but I figured it would work. A few years ago me and my brother in SoCal began playing Sea of Theives. About a month in we were randomly paired with...
  6. Xbox one X not powering on but a small sign of life.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X not powering on but a small sign of life.: Welp it was working just fine yesterday. I go to turn it on this evening and nothing happens. When it’s connected to power. But it does give enough of a charge to the USB ports as it makes my...
  7. just had my life threatened on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    just had my life threatened on xbox live: i just had someone join my xbox party and threaten my life because of something that was said over discord. i already reported and blocked the person, as well as said something to xbox support on...
  8. Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got my life threatened and I get suspended 2 days.: I'm having fun playing God ww2. Enjoying my 40th birthday. When I caught 3 friends exploiting a glitch. When I called them out on it. They began to threaten to kill me and my family. These days...
  9. This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person: Please report this sick person 23095b5a-1642-4c39-9786-02d809c118a7
  10. I have knowledge of a gamer tag illegally account tampering, threatening people with real life ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have knowledge of a gamer tag illegally account tampering, threatening people with real life ...: I don't think that this is the proper forum for this, but if this is the incorrect forum, I would like to be appointed to Xbox live enforcement staff as soon as possible. I have knowledge of a...