If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do...

Discus and support If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Austin, i have been a customer of Xbox and Microsoft for awhile now. I remember getting an Xbox 360 on my 9th birthday, me being 18... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by atgsmith, Oct 26, 2019.

1. atgsmith
    atgsmith Guest

Hello, my name is Austin, i have been a customer of Xbox and Microsoft for awhile now. I remember getting an Xbox 360 on my 9th birthday, me being 18 now makes me aware and well known about Xbox for a very long time now. I dont want to get extremely into
    my backstory then other than the fact that ive put an extreme lot of time and effort into Xbox ever since i was at the exact moment of me recieving my very first Xbox. I'd be extremely heartbroken if all of that time and money was taken away from me...

my gamertag is before i fully explain what happened, but around Sunday evening (October 22nd of 2019) i started to notice that my gamerscore was rising, extremely high. (your all probably like "yo, whats the big deal?" "why are you telling us this?'')

and that exactly what i thought.

But i got scared, extremely scared. Im also an ex hit clip creator for the Xbox community and i still provide content for that community, I have a following of almost 14,000 followers on Xbox so i automatically assumed that it was one of those 14,000 but
    again me having no clue whats going on just assumed that i was being hacked, and immediately and i mean IMMEDIATELY changed my password and at that point it was around 11pm and i had school stuff in the morning so i fell asleep,

the next morning comes around and i go to school, im not going to get all into that because thats not he point so im going to fast-forward into the HUGE problem. I get on Xbox that evening and noticed that my gamerscore increased even more, like im talking
    300,000 more than what it originally was

since i am an ex hit clip creator (and part time streamer) i am very aware of the code of conduct and the Xbox enforcement team as i refer to the code of conduct weekly to see if my content doesnt disrupt any violations of the code of conduct. and from that
    ive also learned that gamerscore modifications are against the code of conduct and from the articles that ive read and the videos that i watched and also reading the code of conduct, i learned that my account is at an extremely high warning and a extremely
    high chance of it being banned for good..

that night (last night) i also learned who the hacker was, the gamertag for that hacker goes under the name of
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines], ive never heard of this gamertag until last night when i got an extremely detailed message from them about my password, my phone number and all of my credit card info and even my home address and my college ID
    number that ive literally havent shared with anyone whatsoever because thats not something you would just tell people...

Ive sinced blocked this guy and ever since then im worried about my saftey and my account termination..

Im here for the second part,

for the love of god if theres anything i can do to get my account back to its normal state or if theres any advice you can give me (besides changing my password)

Im going to be extremely heartbroken if i get put at fault with a termination with something that im not even at fault for...

Thank you for your time - Austin

:)

atgsmith, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. If the result is what i think is going to happen i dont know what i'd do... - Similar Threads - result going happen

2. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?: I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck. Any idea...
  3. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  4. Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps

in XboX Insiders
    Installation issue resulting in can't launch any apps: I installed Modern Warfare today via disc onto internal storage. I didn't have enough space to download the 70Gb update so I moved it to external & hit update, then let both run while watching a...
  5. Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.: So as the title says, downloading some games (mostly big ones, like 30+ gigs), results in an error as soon as download process starts. Error code is 0x803bf107. The problem goes away if I select...
  6. XBox PC app (beta) resulting in blank screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox PC app (beta) resulting in blank screen.: I have successfully downloaded and launched the Xbox beta app on my Windows 10 PC, and I went to the game catalogue to download Hollow Knights. All worked well, until I closed the app. When I went...
  7. Where are the results for MS Ultimate Word Games stored on a Windows 10 desktop machine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the results for MS Ultimate Word Games stored on a Windows 10 desktop machine: I am constantly getting messages stating that my desktop and cloud results are out of sync. The screen displays the date related to data stored in the cloud and on my device. I am able to select...
  8. Xbox 1 External Drive results in reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 External Drive results in reset: My Xbox One just started force resetting out of nowhere. I figured out that it only does it with the external drive, that I have had for over a year now, is connected. Whenever I connect it with...
  9. Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?: We cannot see each others results in Microsoft Solitaire Events in my group. I can see my friends list but not results in solitaire events. b0de4606-ff44-4d20-8283-11e4ae9d1b8a
  10. World Tour Event results from January 7, 2018 are not available. What's going on.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World Tour Event results from January 7, 2018 are not available. What's going on.: World Tour results are not showing for January 7, 2018. Keeps saying they will be available soon. I've waited all day. 7e004a13-ea82-4e12-8dc4-fb70367e3dfe