If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...

Discus and support If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBF Leo G Microsoft Agent | Moderator History 2/13/2019 8:20:28 AMCreatedXBF Leo G Hello! Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eagle C M F, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Eagle C M F
    Eagle C M F Guest

If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new...

XBF Leo G

History

[table][tr][td]2/13/2019 8:20:28 AM[/td][td]Created[/td][td]XBF Leo G[/td][/tr][/table]

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more
    than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!

\(^ω^\)

:)

Eagle C M F, Nov 19, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One X console self-shutdown after starting the game "The Teсhnomancer"

Hello!

I will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post!
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new post for those who are looking for answers.

Hello Eagle,

When an older thread is revived by a new post, that post is then locked. It goes against the forums guidelines to revive old threads, and it is always better to create a new thread when you require support. You get more traffic that way, and are easier to
    find. Once a post is locked, there is no way to add more links afterwards.

It is up to the person that revived the post to make the new thread. They don't always do. And if they did, that link would not be added to the already locked post. If you would like to search for a thread about your issue instead of creating a post, then
    try out the search option at the top right of the forums webpage.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new post for those who are looking for answers.

The new post is the most recent reply in that thread. Not a new thread. So there is nothing to link to.
  5. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Understand why that would be frustrating. But some topics we see very frequently here on the forums. So old ones are closed of revived. Try typing your query in the search at the top. It should bring up all posts on that specific topic. Or post a new
    one yourself. We are always happy to help.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Far cry 2 won't download

Hey there,

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is ongoing, we recommend creating
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. If the thread is being locked due to being revived by new post. Why no link to said new... - Similar Threads - thread being locked

2. What's up with mods shutting down all threads concerning error code 0x87e00013?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's up with mods shutting down all threads concerning error code 0x87e00013?: I've tried to find a fix for error code 0x87e00013 and when searching for it I've found several threads about it on this forum. In not a single one has there been a proper fix or any kind of...
  3. Answer the question instead of locking thread!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answer the question instead of locking thread!: So apperantly someone cant understand a question this thread is about ToS Not ENFORCMENT! I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to...
  4. Why "thread closed"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why "thread closed"?: I have recently ask a question and after I have got a reply I have tried to reply to them and I cannot because the thread is marked as close ... this is like a day or two later. So I had to reply...
  5. Probably another Arctis 7 thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably another Arctis 7 thread: Give me a break here, theres zero reason MS cant make the arctis 7 TRANSMITTER work with my xb1x. It works with every other console/pc/mac. I can even use an otg cable to my old Nexus player...
  6. Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!: You closed my thread so I could not reply. You also lied that you can't do refunds of realms. I had contacted support before this with a problem with the realm and they have in fact issued me a...
  7. : A pointless new thread for an old issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : A pointless new thread for an old issue: : A pointless new thread for an old issue I unlocked your old thread since it does have all of the information already. As such, I'll be locking this thread. d0de8070-09ad-4bfd-94e2-863ef5f4bdf3
  8. My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original thread was locked before an answer. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would...: My original thread was locked before a correct answer for some reason. In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I...
  9. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  10. Thank you for locking my thread

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thank you for locking my thread: Ill be canceling my subscription now. Last time I spend anymore on anything xbox related. you share me links on how to fix it myself? tell me to use the warranty as if I didnt already know that...