If this has anything to do with Xbox Insiders, I tried to unenroll but I'm under 18. Can...

Discus and support If this has anything to do with Xbox Insiders, I tried to unenroll but I'm under 18. Can... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ProfessorDMario [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ProfessorDMario, May 14, 2020.

1. If this has anything to do with Xbox Insiders, I tried to unenroll but I'm under 18. Can...

/u/ProfessorDMario, May 14, 2020
  2. ikilledkenny515 Win User

Cant agree to new Terms and Conditions Parental Lockout

I'm over 18 and I'm having this same exact problem. My account was made when I was under 18 and even though I'm over 18 now, they won't let me accept the new terms. Is there anything I can do?
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox insider hub says I'm under 18?

Hi Sunwardrumble64,

Another option would be to fill out the Age
    verification form
    .You cansubmit proof of age by filling out theAge verification Request.

After submitting this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails. Instructions on how you can monitor the status of your request will be included. Please do not submit multiple requests. You can expect an email response within
    3 days.

I hope this helps!
  4. Sunwardrumble64 Win User

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I load up the app and it doesn't even give me an option to log in, just says I'm under 18. I will give reddit a go too. Thank you :)
  5. ThorX360 Win User

6. tenzingmegert Win User

Uninstaling Minecraft windows 10 beta

I do not have any other accounts with it installed, I have not unenrolled from the insider program itself but I have unenrolled from the Minecraft beta, I tried to uninstall the Xbox insider app and reinstall it that does not work though. whenever I try
    to uninstall Minecraft and reinstall it it only downloads 3 or 4 MB of data then I open it and I still have the beta.
Thema:

If this has anything to do with Xbox Insiders, I tried to unenroll but I'm under 18. Can...

1. If this has anything to do with Xbox Insiders, I tried to unenroll but I'm under 18. Can... - Similar Threads - has anything Insiders

2. Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anything changed to Microsoft Points Codes? Are they still working?: I'm from the EU region, Germany. The Xbox Support is not as good as it was some years before, so i try and ask my question here. Can you still use Microsoft Points Codes on your Xbox 360 or has...
  3. Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Menu has some sort of bug as of yesterday. Can't go left or select anything...: Roughly 24 hours ago my Xbox One X menu stopped working properly. I can't go left when selecting menu options. It's stuck on "store" (jumps back to it after shifting over one menu item to the...
  4. Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers: Metro still buggy it's not an overheating problem.something is wrong with the game and or the latest update and it would appear that it's not going to be fixed as there has been no information on...
  5. Vault NEVER has anything in stock.

in XBoX Rewards
    Vault NEVER has anything in stock.: So I've been using Xbox Live Rewards for a very long time but was interested to find the VIP Gems section allowed you to trade your Gems for cool stuff and not just currency. However every single...
  6. my xbox has gold but won't play anything. and ive read past discussions and tried all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox has gold but won't play anything. and ive read past discussions and tried all ...: I don't even know what's wrong anymore. I subscribed using a code, but the card wouldn't punch through without me punching in my credit card number and turning this thing into a monthly...
  7. My accounts has been banned and I didn't do anything!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts has been banned and I didn't do anything!!: last night I was playing solo in overwatch and it was going well until I got a message from one of my team mates saying that 'I need to play healer' and I did because no one else would. At the...
  8. My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has gotten banned for marketplace theft and I haven't done anything related to that.: Hello there, Microsoft Support and Enforcement Team. My name is Patrick Givargiss and I am writing a forum, due to my account being permanently banned for marketplace theft and glitching the Xbox...
  9. Initial set up. Tv screen has controller icon with flashing Xbox symbol. Does not do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Initial set up. Tv screen has controller icon with flashing Xbox symbol. Does not do anything: I did initial set up and update. Now tv screen has controller icon on it anf the Xbox logo is flashing on the controller and the icon. Will not do anything. Help please....
  10. Virtual Reality for Xbox one? PlayStation has it, anyone heard anything for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual Reality for Xbox one? PlayStation has it, anyone heard anything for Xbox?: Just wondering if Xbox has announced anything for VR to combat sonys PS4 VR, I tried out the PS4 VR at the mall and was quite amazed at what it was like, eve Valkyrie was utmost impressive, why...