If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

Discus and support If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GamersGala, Aug 1, 2020.

1. GamersGala
    GamersGala Guest

If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question:

If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription would become worthless/useless after Microsoft confirmed that xbox live gold subscription will cease to exist?

I have seen the news about it on Reddit etc., please check the inserted screenshots of the news:

If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription... [​IMG]

If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription... [​IMG]

And here is an article talking about the same news:

https://www.explica.co/microsoft-re...LIVE Gold online through the Microsoft Store.

Please, I need an accurate answer for this question.

Any official support helps to clarify please!

Thank you very much! If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription... :)

:)

GamersGala, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Villarino Win User

What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?

Hello iiWinteredSnow!

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes. Conversion ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass

As long as you have a Ultimate Game Pass subscription, it will convert any new time. I would wait until your Ultimate has ended and then start a new Gold membership, otherwise you will only end up with 5 months of Ultimate.

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

This was once a one-time promotion with 1 to 1 conversion. Now there is a conversion table.

After you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion
    ratio subject to change.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

XBox live Gold

The Xbox Game pass ultimate has Gold with it but if you put in a 12 month code for gold at the end of January it should have converted the 12 month pass

Here is the conversion chart

Did you have the ultimate game pass before you put in the code for the 12 months of gold?

If so when you put in the 12 months it would have per the above conversion table just added 4 months onto the end date of your game pass ultimate.

Did you possibly go in and accidentally cancel the game pass ultimate? This would have also cancelled the gold subscription.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

What happens when you have Game Pass Ultimate and Redeem a Xbox live Gold?

Hi Snow,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on redeeming gold code when you have Ultimate subscription. The code for Xbox live gold will get pro-rated and turned into Ultimate subscription. For example: 1 month of gold= 20 days
    of Ultimate. ! year of gold=4 months of Ultimate. Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game pass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass Ultimate Sharing: So recently I set my accounts home xbox to my friends xbox. I have Gamepass ultimate which comes with gold. For some reason, my friend still does not have access to xbox live. Is that just how it...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have the Game pass and a game I've been playing has now become on discount because of the game pass. So if I uy it then cancel the mambership do i keep the game?...
  4. Game pass Ultimate dos consolas[Translation-Game pass ultimate two consoles]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate dos consolas[Translation-Game pass ultimate two consoles]: Tengo el servicio de game pass Ultimate en mi consola, quisiera comprar una segunda consola para jugar con mi hijo, juegos que no permiten pantalla dividida, solo cooperativo online, quisera saber...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for one dollar.: When I go to buy the 1$ Game Pass Ultimate deal it comes up as the original price. Help. 539141b3-7d6c-4051-8791-c2fa0001e42c
  6. Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate and Family Members.: Hello! My brother and I share all our games amd subscriptions through game share. Our game pass Ultimate subscription is o his account and I only get access to all the gold perks and just the...
  7. Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: I've recently renewed my XBox live gold but am thinking of switching to Game Pass Ultimate since it'll include streaming. Will I recieve some form of credit since Ive already paid for Gold for a...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Plz tell me. Can i play online in xbox 360 using xbox game pass ultimate 8e74956e-579e-4ba5-86a0-36b07c5e5467
  9. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...
  10. XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?: Hi everyone, Quick and stupid question. With Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to, say, buy a standalone game, to be able to play with cloud streaming? For example: I want to play Devil May Cry...