If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"...

Discus and support If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Long-press on the "Return to App" link and select "Open in Discord" This should unblock you. Please reply here if this workaround does not work.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxEmpire, Aug 3, 2022.

1. If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"...

Long-press on the "Return to App" link and select "Open in Discord"

This should unblock you.

Please reply here if this workaround does not work.

submitted by /u/XboxEmpire
    [link] [comments]

/u/XboxEmpire, Aug 3, 2022
  2. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
  3. annix Win User

MESSAGERIE XBOX (XBOX MESSAGING)

Have you attempted to view the messages through the Xbox App for iOS/Android or through your browser Xbox Live Profile? If not try this link : https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

Hellow, you have your Discord Account Linked with your Xbox Live Account? if you don't have, Try Open your Discord, so then you go in configuration and Account, so then, you link your Xbox Profile and next go in Activity.

Try follow this steep
  5. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox.com Messages just spinning

Right now, loading it up with Edge and Firefox on my Windows 10 PC is normal. The Xbox app, however, is stuck with a spinning icon while it endlessly tries to load my messages.

Trying open it with Safari (with macOS) and Mobile Safari (on iOS) right now is greyed out with the spinning icon like you. The Xbox app on iOS, however, loads messages just fine.

Really have no clue what factors are causing this. What a strange, inverse scenario I'm experiencing here...
Thema:

If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"...

1. If you are an iOS trying to link Discord and Xbox, and you are stuck on the "Return to App"... - Similar Threads - are iOS trying

2. When will we be able to try the new Xbox app and the new design on Android and iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we be able to try the new Xbox app and the new design on Android and iOS?: The new interface of the Xbox Game Pass app is fabulous and very fast. Thanks submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft IOS on IPad Pro; My resource packs are gone and the store is trying to make me...: It’s been a while since i last logged on to play minecraft and I’m aware there have been some updates. However i logged back into my account and all my purchase were gone and weren’t...
  4. Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS: As the title suggests. I was accepted into the Xcloud preview in December for android. I have since moved to IOS. How so I get the App now ?? I have downloaded the TestFlight app, but the links in...
  5. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  6. Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else just been stuck here for iOS? I’ve tried 3 separate networks and cellular...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zalee89 [link] [comments]
  7. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  8. I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to connect to minecraft pocket edition and the IOS xbox app but i keep getting...: This is the message. Translated to english it says "We are sorry, an error has occured. Try again in xbox.com but still doesnt work [img] f9a52549-6e90-42d5-a0c0-2de5866d02f5
  9. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  10. The IOS Xbox app crashes when I try to sign in.

in XBoX on Mobile
    The IOS Xbox app crashes when I try to sign in.: When I try to start the Xbox app on my iPhone SE, the app crashes before I can get into the actual Xbox part of the app. I tap on the app and it asks me to sign in, I choose my email, it begins to...