If you are still having issues with the Watch dogs update

Discus and support If you are still having issues with the Watch dogs update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You should check your queue for pending updates or downloads if there are any there you MUST install them or delete them and in stall at a later time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ILLUSIONATTI, Jun 3, 2014.

1. ILLUSIONATTI
    ILLUSIONATTI Guest

You should check your queue for pending updates or downloads if there are any there you
    MUST install them or delete them and in stall at a later time once this is done you
    MUST launch Watch dogs to get the update this should solve the issue
    if there is an app update you may have to delete it and install the app again if you choose to install the updates you may have to launch the games as you where going to play them to finish the update.

*** NOTE ALL UPDATES NEED TO FINISH OR BE REMOVED FROM THE QEUEUE BEFORE YOU CAN GET THW WATCH DOGS UPDATE***

:)

ILLUSIONATTI, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Can't launch ANY games (0x87de2713)

Hi KOnaNNN,

Sorry you're having issues with multiplayer games. There is an issue with digital content, that now appears to be resolved for some people. If you are still having issues please watch the link below for updates on your digital purchases.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Hordie, Jun 3, 2014
  3. preston181
    preston181 Guest
    cannot get update for watchdogs

Yup, same issue.

Microsoft acknowledged the issue about 10 minutes ago:

Are you having issues playing Watch Dogs online? We're on it! Our team is hard at work trying to get this resolved ASAP! Thanks for your patience while we work. We'll update you again in 30 minutes.

preston181, Jun 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

Updating Watch dogs issues

If updates are not allowing you to play the game can you try either:

1. Holding the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts down

or

2. Uninstall then reinstall the game

See if either of those help with the issue.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

I cant really decide . (Deadrising 3 , Watch Dogs , Ryse )

You should have bought Watch Dogs a few days ago as it was only $35 on Amazon. If price is an issue go with Dead Rising. If it isnt an issue get Watch Dogs.
  6. BEASTmmb Win User

CALLING ALL GAMERS"""COD:GHOSTS or WATCH DOGS???

Watch Dogs for single player, but if you have friends that play Ghosts you will probably get more playtime with it. I'd still go with Watch Dogs myself as it is an excellent game.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

So my question deals with the online thingy.

You have 2 Xbox One games, Sunset Overdrive and Watch Dogs. Neither of which are online only games. You may need to connect to Uplay for Watch Dogs but that is not a Microsoft issue.
  8. Paul1708 Win User

Watch Dogs 2 update won't install. Now I can't even play the game. In fact I havent even started

Thema:

1. If you are still having issues with the Watch dogs update - Similar Threads - are still having

2. STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH ADDONS WITH GAMEPASS: Gamepass still hasn't let me get the free sarah conner and 800 & other things,, my xbox just says loading on the screen,, i killed gamepass, then renewed trying to solve problem, if it doesn't...
  3. Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still having a problem with xbox 360 games not launching/playing on my new Xbox one X!: Ive seen a few other people on the forum post and say that changing the DNS server manually worked for them but it did not work for me and I havent been able to play any BC games since I got my...
  4. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  5. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  6. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  7. Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...

in XboX Insiders
    Still have issue with orange light continues to stay orange after the new play and charge...: Still haveing continueous issue when changing my controller useing new play and charge kit. each time I have been chargeing my play and I’m charge kit battery when it’s completely dead and after...
  8. How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I verify to my xbox one that I still have an active Game Pass Subscription?: Okay I bought the Game Pass Ultimate 2$ for 2 months deal on the 15th of September and it hasn't even been 30 days and my Game Pass games are saying I have to verify my subscription. However I...
  9. Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Despite Being in Skip Ahead, I Still Do Not Have the New Dashboard... Anymore: A few weeks ago, after having used the new dashboard for a while, my console suddenly updated and now I’m using the old dashboard again. I can’t seem to access to new update anymore, and I don’t...
  10. Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!

in XboX Insiders
    Its been 3 updates now and Still have Buffering problems with Plex!: Its been 3 updates now on Skip Ahead, and I have sent a report with each update and still there is a problem with Plex buffering randomly after a few mins, This dose only effect PREVIEW builds as...