If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

Discus and support If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by junioraguina, Sep 9, 2019.

1. junioraguina
    junioraguina Guest

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one edition and on the new minecraft.

:)

junioraguina, Sep 9, 2019
  2. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  3. t0 INt3NsE Win User

Minecraft Xbox one edition world isn’t appearing in the “sync old world” tab on the newer Minecraft

Hi Diego,

Unfortunately this didn’t work. The world was previously transfered to the newer minecraft prior to making this thread. However, I continued to play and progress on the Minecraft Xbox One edition world (mainly due to the difference in texture, but i found
    a texture pack that has the orginal textures.) With that being said, the world is still not appearing in the “sync old world” tab. Any more tips moving forward?

Thanks!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

saving after playing minecraft

Assuming he has the full version of Minecraft you can save the game. There are texture packs that you can buy, however if you select one of the texture packs without buying it, it won't let you save.
  6. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
Thema:

1. If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new... - Similar Threads - buy texture pack

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. COMPRE UNA TARJETA DE REGALO EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR [Translate] BUY A GIFT...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    COMPRE UNA TARJETA DE REGALO EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR [Translate] BUY A GIFT...: HOLA COMPRE UNA TARJETA EN MOBO Y NO ME LA QUIEREN CAMBIAR YA QUE EN LA LEYENDA ME DICE No se encontró el código. Intenta volver a escribirlo. Si no funciona, ponte en contacto con el comerciante...
  4. Problem buying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem buying: I went to try to buy Gta 5 but it appeared on the screen: unable to process your buy b3e93658-682f-4a04-a079-96718921a337
  5. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  6. Fehler beim Kauf eines Minecraft-Texturen-Packs [Translation: Error buying a minecraft texture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fehler beim Kauf eines Minecraft-Texturen-Packs [Translation: Error buying a minecraft texture ...: Hallo, beim Kauf eines Texturen-Packs für Minecraft bekomme ich eine Fehlermeldung. Angezeigt wird: Ändern Sie eine Einstellung, um diesen Vorgang auszuführen. Aufgrund ihrer...
  7. Buying a texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a texture pack: hi, I added some money to my sons Microsoft account so he could by a texture pack on Minecraft on his Xbox 360, but when we try to buy it it doesn't give us the option to. Could it be something...
  8. Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont ...: Sorry for my english iam french haha... iam buy minecraft xbox360 city texture pack, i dont save my game because the game view the trial version of pack. Please help me...
  9. Texture Packs not present on XBOX One after buying online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture Packs not present on XBOX One after buying online?: I purchaed texture packs for my daughter through my online Microsoft account for the Xbox One. When we go to the game and create Festival world, it still says it is a TRIAL VERSION. I do not see...
  10. Trying to Buy Minecraft Texture Pack for Daughter Who Doesn't Have XBox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Buy Minecraft Texture Pack for Daughter Who Doesn't Have XBox Live Account: I have a Xbox Live account (although I don't use the Xbox much) and my 12-year old daughter doesn't. She is able to play Minecraft but wants to buy a texture pack. I've been trying to buy one but...