If you could choose a game to come to xbox, what game would it be and why?

Discus and support If you could choose a game to come to xbox, what game would it be and why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Last Of Us. I love the story <3. 2d2415b6-dfdc-4df3-b39a-aa274ec302fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chyrola Cuello, May 26, 2019.

1. If you could choose a game to come to xbox, what game would it be and why?

The Last Of Us. I love the story <3.

:)

Chyrola Cuello, May 26, 2019
  2. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

I would love for Microsoft to remake Elder Scrolls Oblivion.The Oblivion from Xbox 360
  3. Slobosaurus Win User

I'd love to see Mordau on xbox, its PC only right now but its still new so fingers crossed
  4. Balistic Chick Win User

I would love to have detriot become human from the playstation 4 the game looks incredible
  5. FAKIR101 Win User

mlb the show, we have no good baseball game
  6. xsv Win User

first Halo trilogy, also Destiny 1 year 1, had way too many good memories playing those games
Thema:

1. If you could choose a game to come to xbox, what game would it be and why? - Similar Threads - choose game game

2. Cant choose graphic card for game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant choose graphic card for game: Installed superhot game. But it's running on my integrated graphic card, so performance [Mod Removed - Profanity]. Because of your [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] politics about...
  3. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...
  4. We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.: I don't know about you, but I bought my Xbox One X to have the best gaming experience possible. I don't own a 4K TV, but I was hoping to benefit from the upgrades to have better framerates....
  5. I can't get to the start page and choose a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get to the start page and choose a game: Hello! I have a big problem with my xbox one. When I turned it on yesterday I suddenly couldn't get to the start page and choose a game. Everything on the screen goes totally crazy when I press a...
  6. Buyout games that choose to ignore fan base

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buyout games that choose to ignore fan base: Not many new games coming to the console? Work with what you got,buyout the pc games that totally did not live up to what they're known for. With the resources this huge company has for sure can...
  7. game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game dvr doesnt let you choose what mic to record with: i have a built in mic in my laptop that is broken but i have a good mic plugged in... for some reason it chooses to record with the broken one instead of letting me choose between input devices......
  8. Start game, choose continue, game loads infinitely !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Start game, choose continue, game loads infinitely !: Is this a known issue ? I have let it sit there 30 minutes and have restarted it at least 5 times. 891e147a-41f0-4812-bcf1-79eb682f57d3
  9. Game is above account's content restriction, but cannot choose parent account to give ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game is above account's content restriction, but cannot choose parent account to give ...: [img] This happened after factory resetting my xbox one, and now i cannot launch any game. I'm 15 years old and my own account is registered with my own age, and it is connected to my parent's...
  10. i put a wrong e-mail when i did everything and now i cant exchange my "choose a game"

in XBoX on Consoles
    i put a wrong e-mail when i did everything and now i cant exchange my "choose a game": i dont know if you could eliminate the other code from the e-mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...