If you could meet any Game Character who would it be ?

Discus and support If you could meet any Game Character who would it be ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would want to meet my paragon playthrough of Commander Shephard. He was a good dude. My renegade playthrough Commander Shephard is a bit of a jerk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BowenB23, Oct 15, 2019.

1. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest

I would want to meet my paragon playthrough of Commander Shephard. He was a good dude. My renegade playthrough Commander Shephard is a bit of a jerk

:)

BowenB23, Oct 15, 2019
  2. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Hiya!!

I would have to say Kait from Gears of War. She's pretty cute for an imaginary character.. :)

Happy Gaming!!
  3. KayotikMunky Win User

Definitely **** from Borderlands! I know it's not a person, but hilarious anyways.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

John-117 aka Master Chief
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

I would love to meet the Arbiter, too see how he Looks like in real life :D
  6. TattBear Win User

I think for me it would be Clap Trap from Borderlands, he would brighten my days no end. And of course, he would be useful to have around.
Thema:

1. If you could meet any Game Character who would it be ? - Similar Threads - meet Game Character

2. Don't Meet The Requirements To Record On Xbox Game Bar??????!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Don't Meet The Requirements To Record On Xbox Game Bar??????!!!: I wanted to record something I was going to do in a game and then I remembered that I can record with Xbox game bar, I go to record but I don't meet the requirements to record? I have a PC that...
  3. Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxゲームバーでハードウェア要件を満たせない。 [Translation - Xbox gamebar can't meet hardware requirements.]: Xboxゲー バーのハードウェア要件をクリアしているのにかかわらず黄色文字で満たせないと言われます。 以前はバックグラウンド録画もしっかり使えており、ここ2~3日で使えなくなりました。 色々と設定を変えてたりデバイスマネージャー見てた所、GPUがデスクトップでは全く使われずゲー ではしっかりと性能を使ってくれます。 この 合どう対処すればよろしいでしょうか? スペック...
  4. Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements: I beat levels 12-20, even did the secret levels, but achievement hasn't unlocked. It's stuck at 88%. I did the power reset, but it didn't work. It makes no sense, how did I skip a level when I...
  5. new meeting method

in XBoX on Consoles
    new meeting method: hello would it be possible to create a section on the interface or an option but after that can be discussed if needed, to have a list of all the players who play on a game Example I am a player...
  6. Game DVR on Windows 10 claims I do not meet the hardware requirements on only one game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR on Windows 10 claims I do not meet the hardware requirements on only one game.: When I attempted to record a Rainbow Six: Siege clip, the DVR claimed that I did not meet the hardware requirements. However, I know this is false, because the DVR works perfectly in other games,...
  7. Game error: "Device does not meet minimum requirements" but device actually exceeds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game error: "Device does not meet minimum requirements" but device actually exceeds.: Installed Forza 6 Apex Beta on a Lenovo Y70-70 Touch. 12 GB of RAM, i7, GTX 860M. When I start the application I'm forced to use the "Page Up" option to continue. Then I get the logo video at...
  8. Xbox App Game DvR "Your PC does not meet hardware requirements to record" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Game DvR "Your PC does not meet hardware requirements to record" Error: One second I was able to record then out of nowhere I'm no longer able to. I keep getting an error that I don't meet hardware requirements when my GPU is a GTX 970m / Intel (r) HD graphics 4600...
  9. Game DVR won't record, but my PC meets hardware specs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't record, but my PC meets hardware specs.: Hey, The title pretty much sums it up. I have been doing bits and pieces of recording to test the game bar out. I recorded an hour of FIFA the other day and it worked fine... Now I'm trying to...
  10. Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?: I guess we will see soon enough. Cool discussion on the game here on the games maker Respawn forum> http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4002&p=68277#p68277...