If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Discus and support If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Assassins creed, Final Fantasy 15, Perhaps even Fortnite 8923739e-d966-483d-b5f2-ffd144903767 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollywoodBull, May 14, 2019.

1. If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be?

Assassins creed, Final Fantasy 15, Perhaps even Fortnite

:)

HollywoodBull, May 14, 2019
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

COD and battlefield game on vr would be nice
  3. CyberKnoxx Win User

Probably The Witcher 3. Everything about that world looks amazing.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Gears of War 4 would be sweet!!
  5. Slobosaurus Win User

Pubg , it would be terrifying!
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I'd image first-person games would be the most immersive, so I'd say Halo or Forza Horizon.
Thema:

1. If you could pick any game to play in VR what would it be? - Similar Threads - pick game play

2. Help picking a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help picking a game: Hi there, that depends on what type of games you like the most. A challenging game: Sekiro, for a fighting game: MK11, DMC 5 that's life but in my opinion i don't like that much RDR2 at the end is...
  3. Mic isn't picking up any game audio, but is fine in party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic isn't picking up any game audio, but is fine in party chat.: So, I don't know why my mic/controller is doing this, but I recently bought a new controller and my mic isn't playing any game audio through it. I've connected it to other controllers and my mic...
  4. My Mic can't pick up gaming audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Mic can't pick up gaming audio: My mic is a pair of ear buds "3.5" mm which I have been using ever since the controllers have been compatible. I have enjoyed that I can hear gaming audio and the chat. But recently the gaming...
  5. Played 3 games, picked Power Ball numbers, and had 293 coins ripped off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Played 3 games, picked Power Ball numbers, and had 293 coins ripped off.: Support...beginning to believe that no one actually reads the posts or cares about the issues that continue to plague your Bingo game. Never see any responses from Microsoft regarding the...
  6. New to Xbox, how do I do this? How do I pick games? 1 or 2 people? No internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to Xbox, how do I do this? How do I pick games? 1 or 2 people? No internet?: I'm new to Xbox S totally. Have found out I need to download games. How do you get the second controller to work and how can you tell if the game will play two players without using the internet?...
  7. Figured out how to not lose coins when you pick your power nunmbers and the game cuts out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Figured out how to not lose coins when you pick your power nunmbers and the game cuts out: when this happens click back and restart the game and you get your coins back and can start over, otherwise you just keep losing coins every time it reconnects to the game you just started. I...
  8. Headset picks up party chat but not game sound!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset picks up party chat but not game sound!: Need advice on how to get game sound to my headset. Party chat works perfectly fine, however, game and dashboard sound are coming out of the TV still. I am using Turtle Beach Recon 50X and tried...
  9. Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat: can't hear game chat but can hear party chat please help cec43d5f-25dd-41f5-bdc5-4c78a65911cc
  10. turtle beach microphone isn't picked up in party/game

in XBoX on Consoles
    turtle beach microphone isn't picked up in party/game: I was mid raid in Destiny when my mic stopped picking up my voice. I have Turtle Beach PX22's. I have tried their troubleshooting methods and nothing. I have tried microsoft's troubleshooting...