If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?

Discus and support If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For example, Saints Row III. I want all of the achievements, but I dont want to pay 3x the price for the DLC achievements. Obviously, you cant get the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PinkPainter2368, Jul 31, 2018.

1. If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?

For example, Saints Row III. I want all of the achievements, but I dont want to pay 3x the price for the DLC achievements. Obviously, you cant get the DLC achievements with the normal version, but are they counted?

:)

PinkPainter2368, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Do you get an Achievement for completing the game on normal?

Hello

I was just wondering .... If you do every mission on normal in single player do you get any kind of Achievement for this?

Thank you

T3ddy B4gW3LL, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Kevlegs
    Kevlegs Guest
    Do you get an Achievement for completing the game on normal?

I was two thirds of the way through on hard. stopped playing, went to play a bit later and got the message,"Corrupt game save data"!! Have to start from the beginningIf you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements? :(

Kevlegs, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yes. If a game has achievements for DLC, they will be listed in your achievement list even if you don't have the DLC.

Smwutches, Jul 31, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes. If a game has achievements for DLC, they will be listed in your achievement list even if you don't have the DLC.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

I cant access my dlc after installing from the goty edition disc.Got any ideas on how to fix this

Hey CrimsonBRSIS! Are you getting the normal missing DLC message or is the game unable to see that there is a problem? Post back and let me know!
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

Back to Xbox one

To get the 3.5mm headset jack you need to get the 1TB version of the console which should be out already, or you can just buy the new controller.

As for good deals, you just missed out on a 70game/dlc sale a week or 2 ago
  8. Cokney Charmer Win User

GOTY how to get Batman year one

I would return it to the retailer you got it from and explain its missing the code, or get them to show you another copy and see where the code is

-

I do remember then when the game originally launched, some new copies of the game were missing the Catwoman DLC code card that should have come with each new cop of the game, it could be you got a version of the GOTY and are just missing this code card

-

Was the game fully sealed when you bought it?
  9. Kevlegs Win User

Do you get an Achievement for completing the game on normal?

I was two thirds of the way through on hard. stopped playing, went to play a bit later and got the message,"Corrupt game save data"!! Have to start from the beginning:(
Thema:

1. If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements? - Similar Threads - normal version game

2. Minecraft on XBox toolbar/arms hidden on main player profile but as normal on guest profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on XBox toolbar/arms hidden on main player profile but as normal on guest profile: Tried this on XBox One and Series S consoles same result a5992b99-04a2-41d4-9b0f-d3917ffa2185
  3. Is this normal that the vent of my Series X is running 24/7 in Standby only on alpha skip...

in XboX Insiders
    Is this normal that the vent of my Series X is running 24/7 in Standby only on alpha skip...: u/neonepiphany would you be able to enlighten me please? submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. : Black screen after normal Xbox One splash screen.

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Black screen after normal Xbox One splash screen.: : Black screen after normal Xbox One splash screen. I couldn't seem to find the right category and topic drop-down, sorry. I am having a video issue with my original Xbox one. I have confirmed...
  5. Will Downloading Minecraft Beta remove my normal version of Minecraft?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Downloading Minecraft Beta remove my normal version of Minecraft?: If I download the minecraft beta through the insider app will it download a separate version of minecraft that is different from my normal version? submitted by /u/Hunterkiller040 [link]...
  6. Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install normal version of the minecraft bedrock edition: So after the minecon last year I enrolled in the minecraft insider beta program to see what the new skin customizer looked like. After that I just kinda left it there not playing it. And now I...
  7. Paid for gold, got normal version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for gold, got normal version: Bought gold editon Trials Rising but got normal version. How do I get in touch with someone that can help. And one of the triggers on my elitecontroller doesnt work, can someone tell me how I...
  8. cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta: cant go back to normal version of minecraft windows 10 edition after enrolling for beta and i am not able to use realms anymore even after reinstalling the game please help!...
  9. Does the Xbox One Day One digital share the same save as the normal version Retail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Xbox One Day One digital share the same save as the normal version Retail: I was thinking about getting the new Sunset Overdrive Xbox One Bundle but my main problem is that i prefer getting the retail copies of games. (Call me old fashioned but nothing beats a physical...
  10. Change My spaced out gamertag to the normal unspaced version of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change My spaced out gamertag to the normal unspaced version of it?: Hi, recently i've been wanting to change my unspaced gamertag () to just paws. I've done my research and it seems that they are techinacally the same name, but when i go to unspace it on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. “t3ddy b4gw3ll” achievements