If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?

Discus and support If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? I have 45-50ft cable to a projector that is having a hard time... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daviddennison1, Feb 15, 2020.

1. If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?

If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? I have 45-50ft cable to a projector that is having a hard time detecting the Xbox. If it does detect it. Only will stay on screen less than 5 min. Please help...

:)

daviddennison1, Feb 15, 2020
  2. dresden80-AAA98A55-E Win User

Question: Will any HDMI cable work for the Xbox One?

Any HDMI cable will work. They just recently ratified the new standard of 1.4 so the cables are as follows:

As of the HDMI 1.4 specification, these are the following cable types defined for HDMI in general:]

Standard HDMI Cable – up to 1080i and 720p

Standard HDMI Cable with Ethernet

Automotive HDMI Cable

High Speed HDMI Cable – 1080p, 4K, 3D and deep color

High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet

So you don't NEED to purchase a High Speed HDMI cable, but it would be best for the future if / when the Xbox One goes to 1080p or 4k.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Are you going to use the hdmi cable that comes with xbox one ?

^ You can buy a new car for that amount.

The HDMI cable is 4k capable according to Microsoft. You can even get high speed HDMI cables for only $9.
  4. Sagaroth Win User

If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X?

20m is the big max to take advantage of the cable without signal degradation.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

I had a 50 foot HDMI 2.0 braided one for my Xbox One X and it worked fine in 4K HDR.
  6. Nick Hern Win User

20 meters is recommended to be before slight quality issues exist. However, if you run 45-50ft it should at least still detect just will not be perfect quality most likely. Are you able to try using a different 45ft cable to see if that is the issue?
Thema:

1. If you have a High Speed 4K HDMI cable. What is the longest it can be for Xbox 1X? - Similar Threads - High Speed HDMI

2. Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.: My download speed is Zero, I do not understand why, its wired with 60mpbs, i tried many troubleshooting methods and ended up resetting my console. This is frustrating, its been almost a year...
  3. "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?

in XboX Insiders
    "trouble connecting to server" even though I have high speed internet?: Streaming is great when it works but sometimes I'll get the "trouble connecting to server, check your internet" message every few seconds. I checked my speed on Google and it said I have very fast...
  4. Game Streaming (Preview) is actually running a bit smoothly on my test of it. [High Speed...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming (Preview) is actually running a bit smoothly on my test of it. [High Speed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/theman1ak [link] [comments]
  5. High speed bad performance.

in XboX Insiders
    High speed bad performance.: Can someone maybe help explain why my 100mbps down struggles to stream xcloud? submitted by /u/SeveruscYn [link] [comments]
  6. : Upload speed issue and high ping

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Upload speed issue and high ping: : Upload speed issue and high ping In a further test with the third xbox in the house, this one is an Xbox one (not an xbox one x). This is wired to an access point in a wifi mesh network (Netgear...
  7. Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so then that easily could be your ISP doing...
  8. Xbox One:- High Speed Connection, Low Quality Broadcasting.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One:- High Speed Connection, Low Quality Broadcasting.: Hi. I am a streamer on Mixer who broadcasts directly through Xbox One. I have recently had severe quality issues that are making my stream near unwatchable. I have a 140mbs download 15mbs upload...
  9. Please STOP throttling my “High Speed” Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please STOP throttling my “High Speed” Internet: Like a lot of your members, we pay for “quality” NOT tolerance. You’re a Fortune 500 company, you can afford monster servers. No excuses. I literally watched my download half way through get...
  10. My Xbox one can't find my high speed usb 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one can't find my high speed usb 3.0: When I go to the Transfer area it doesn't give me the option to move or copy selected storage to my high speed usb 3.0 2tb and it won't read or find my usb to tranfer my games memory....