if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a...

Discus and support if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 以管理员身份打开win10 powershell open powershell(admin) 然后输入以下代 then copy and paste code below Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 一吴1, Apr 18, 2020.

1. 一吴1
    一吴1 Guest

if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a...

以管理员身份打开win10 powershell open powershell(admin)

然后输入以下代 then copy and paste code below

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

等待安装完成 wait and wait

重新启动电脑 restart your computer

成功! it is ok!

微软没有给出任何答复,我自己尝试了很久,恢复原始appx即可

NO answers from Microsoft ,just my try and try ,just recover the original appx。

:)

一吴1, Apr 18, 2020
  2. 一吴1 Win User

if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a solution。0x800708CA解决方法

nothing changed ,just get all the original appx back in win10.

just some appx go back to the day when you bought the computer。

you do not have the problem ,and,,,,don‘t you konw the powershell?
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a solution。0x800708CA解决方法

I don't believe that copying and pasting these codes into an admin command called "powershell" might be allowed, or ok to do. This might also disable any warranties.
  4. 一吴1 Win User

the solution is written for users facing up with 0x800708CA。

the code is right ,at least three users in china have solved the problem by it。

its function is recover the appx win10,xbox accessories need the original xbox appx。

if you do not believe me,yeah,just click the 【×】in the page。bye。
  5. Ballrog Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on PC

Hi

I have the Microsoft Accessories app as I have the Old Elite Controller.

The New Xbox Elite 2 does not work with it Wired or Via Bluetooth.

It still looks like the New Elite2 does not work with it.

CAPGamez are you saying you own a Elite2 Controller and have it working?

Thanks

Daniel
  6. 一吴1 Win User

xbox accessories 0x800708CA错误

我已经自己解决。

powershell中输入Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
Thema:

1. if you have experienced ELITE2 problem 0x800708CA in xbox accessories ,here is a... - Similar Threads - experienced ELITE2 problem

2. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  3. The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    The following service is experiencing issues: Purchase and Content Usage: How do I fix it? I will go on my internet settings and it says this. d4d50eca-89db-45a5-b87f-4a0e86e909c5
  4. I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm experiencing some quick audio losses (popping/cracking) when playing FIFA 20 and Forza...: This isn't happening when running other games or media apps. And I can't get rid of it, even doing a complete reboot, removing power cord. It's like the sound sometimes lags a bit, but the game...
  5. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  7. What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What bugs are you experiencing lately on Xbox ?: Please reply to this thread with any bugs or glitches, it will help Microsoft fix problems in their systems :) Also give as much information as possible 8b0a9902-5294-4ea5-8490-ce44ae2a674a
  8. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing this issue?: when I'm in party chat, everyone's icon except for mine looks greyed out and i can only hear certain people, usually one person out of everyone in the party. if someone says something, their chat...
  9. Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?: This is a technical issue. I have spoken with many people that got insta banned for an LFG post. An instant comm ban. This bug has also been confirmed by new accounts with no history of use or...
  10. "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Your network may be experiencing some problems" in Xbox Game Streaming app (Android): When I run the streaming test on my Xbox it says everything is fine (all green ticks). My controller is connected to my Android device (Nexus 7) without any issues, and the Game Streaming app is...