If you have java edition minecraft can you get minecraft xbox edition for free?

Discus and support If you have java edition minecraft can you get minecraft xbox edition for free? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you have java edition minecraft can you get minecraft xbox edition for free? e8c54b54-11a6-4322-b3f5-e8d72a337dae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by huh_605, Mar 3, 2020.

1. huh_605
    huh_605 Guest

:)

huh_605, Mar 3, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

Yes you have the Java Edition. Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account.
    Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition
    after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft mods

Java Edition you can purchase from

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition/
  4. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  5. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  6. Paddel06 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

The skin is only usable on the Bedrock Editions of Minecraft, so you cannot use it in the Java Edition.

You will get a code through email which can be entered on
    redeem.microsoft.com
    , after which you can download the skin as a DLC for the Windows 10 or Xbox Edition of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. If you have java edition minecraft can you get minecraft xbox edition for free? - Similar Threads - java edition minecraft

2. I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft gift cards.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft gift cards.: I want to buy minecraft java edition but i only have microsoft/xbox gift cards. Is there a way to use them to buy java edition? 5a33e435-70d5-4f85-aca0-1669fcb759bd
  3. Refunding Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for Java Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunding Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for Java Edition: I recently bought the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, and was perfectly fine with it until I started realizing none of the servers I used to play on supported Windows 10 Edition, and there were...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code for Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code for Java: Hi there, I purchased Minecraft Java Edition during a period of time where the Windows 10 edition was included for free. However, when I attempt to claim my code, the website tells me that there...
  5. 마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트 자바에디션 사용자인데 윈도우10에디션 코드가 안받아지네요[Translation-I'm a Minecraft Java Edition user, but I...: 모장 어카운트에서 받으 하니 Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! 이 게 뜨기만...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free code with Java Edition.: I have had minecraft java edition for a while now and just recently found out about minecraft windows 10 but when i go to get the code it says there are no more codes available and it does not...
  7. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  8. Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app): Hello, i whas wondering if i can use my minecraft java edition skin in the minecraft earth app 12dced0b-fa63-4726-b9bd-5807514a988c
  9. Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft microsoft for windows 10 version and Java edition: I understand Minecraft windows 10 version cant play on line with Java edition. however, what can be the solution? do we need to buy a new one or can somehow change a version...
  10. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea