If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

Discus and support If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Give me a shout @ # game tag: Happy Holidays 01a9f804-e633-4692-b0eb-d3d8111d9c02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DawnsSong4u, Dec 23, 2016.

1. DawnsSong4u
    DawnsSong4u Guest

If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

Give me a shout @ # game tag:

Happy Holidays

:)

DawnsSong4u, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Mister Mascot, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Literally Impossible to connect to Live.

well you werent console banned so you dont have to sweat that what is you provider at&t, cox, dish network, direct tv, and do you have wired connection or a wireless. if wired call your provider and they should help you. if wireless you might need a new
    one *let me point out i dont know if im right so check with xbox support*

GLAD TO HELP! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

DrxPepperx OG, Dec 23, 2016
  4. Saeleth Win User

Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed

Does this controller work with your XBox? The reason I asked is trying to determine whether the issue is a setting on the PC or the controller itself when it comes to wireless connectivity.
  5. Sucemoilabite Win User

Hello, I'm like you. My xbox controller is asking for a pin code. Do you also have this question?
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

7. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Controller stopped connecting to my Notebook Bluetooth

Hi there,

Have you tested the controller connected with a USB cable to see if it gets detected and connected? Directly connecting it with a cable should automatically install any drivers that may be needed.

Another thing to try in case there is a background program causing the Bluetooth to not work correctly is to perform a clean boot of your PC:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Also by chance do you have another Bluetooth device you can try to connect to your PC? To check if it's the Bluetooth in the PC that needs to be troubleshooted.

Take a look at this Bluetooth issue guide for more steps to try and fix the Bluetooth in your PC:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems
  8. aaron5015 Win User

Im trying to use a custom bluetooth headset

Thema:

1. If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help! - Similar Threads - wireless Bluetooth issues

2. My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My new motherboard has built-in Bluetooth. Can I ditch my Xbox Wireless Receiver and...: I never see my Xbox One controller show up as an Available Device in my Bluetooth settings, so I'm assuming not but who knows? dd2db752-a64a-4b74-b54b-f8598add4384
  3. Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode: Have purchased Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft store 10 days ago, and it worked fine until this friday. After 30 minutes of use, the controller's vibration disappears. Reconnection only...
  4. Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic bluetooth/wireless gamepad compatible with Xbox 360?: Title Basically, i just bought this... [img] ... gamepad that LOOKS A LOT like an Xbox 360 one. the model is a SEISA SJ-A1008 with the seller's premise that it works on Xbox, but i do have my...
  5. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any...
  6. XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]: 一方面当我在Windows10上使用XBOX 线控制器的时候,偶尔会发生控制器关闭的情况,电 使用的是官方的同步 电套组。请问这方面可能是控制器本身的问题还是同步 电套组的问题? 另一方面在每次通过有线连接在电脑上为控制器完成 电之后,需要重新配对蓝牙才能够正确识别。这部分如何处理? [Translation-On the one hand, when I use the...
  7. xbox one wireless controller not working on my pc with csr bluetooth 4.0

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless controller not working on my pc with csr bluetooth 4.0: xbox wireless controller shows connecting then it show after few seconds that unable to connect check pin... pls help i have windows 10 1809 version latest all driver updated...
  8. Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One...: I'm curious if the X box one wireless controller with blue tooth can use the x box one wireless adapter for Windows 10 since there seem to be major lag issues using the bluetooth connection. Was...
  9. XBox One Wireless Controller Bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Wireless Controller Bluetooth on PC: Hello, My XBox One controller is working fine on PC via bluetooth. However, I just bought an XBox controller battery with the USB charging cable and.... When I plug my controller to USB - it...
  10. Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller: I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques, but I am still having issues connecting to my Xbox One X with my bluetooth, Microsoft certified wireless Xbox One controllers. All of them are...