If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

Discus and support If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Give me a shout @ # game tag: Happy Holidays 01a9f804-e633-4692-b0eb-d3d8111d9c02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DawnsSong4u, Dec 23, 2016.

1. DawnsSong4u
    DawnsSong4u Guest

If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

Give me a shout @ # game tag:

Happy Holidays

:)

DawnsSong4u, Dec 23, 2016
  2. Mister Mascot, Dec 23, 2016
  3. Literally Impossible to connect to Live.

well you werent console banned so you dont have to sweat that what is you provider at&t, cox, dish network, direct tv, and do you have wired connection or a wireless. if wired call your provider and they should help you. if wireless you might need a new
    one *let me point out i dont know if im right so check with xbox support*

GLAD TO HELP! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

DrxPepperx OG, Dec 23, 2016
  4. Saeleth Win User

Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed

Does this controller work with your XBox? The reason I asked is trying to determine whether the issue is a setting on the PC or the controller itself when it comes to wireless connectivity.
  5. Sucemoilabite Win User

Hello, I'm like you. My xbox controller is asking for a pin code. Do you also have this question?
  6. Echo4Ent Win User

7. Wilfredo_Soto Win User

Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10

8. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox One Controller stopped connecting to my Notebook Bluetooth

Hi there,

Have you tested the controller connected with a USB cable to see if it gets detected and connected? Directly connecting it with a cable should automatically install any drivers that may be needed.

Another thing to try in case there is a background program causing the Bluetooth to not work correctly is to perform a clean boot of your PC:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Also by chance do you have another Bluetooth device you can try to connect to your PC? To check if it's the Bluetooth in the PC that needs to be troubleshooted.

Take a look at this Bluetooth issue guide for more steps to try and fix the Bluetooth in your PC:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems
Thema:

1. If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help! - Similar Threads - wireless Bluetooth issues

2. How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?: Hi everyone, I have connected the XBOX ONE wirelless controller to my XBOX using a USB cable and works fine. Now I want to disable/deactivate the Bluetooth/RF for the XBOX ONE wireless...
  3. Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter: So I just got my xbox wireless windows 10 adapter and I plugged it into my xbox one to connect my galaxy buds because I know it's possible but it's like the pairing mode will not connect to my...
  4. Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?: Hi all, My current setup is Xbox One X with Elite Series 2 controller and a bluetooth headset. Over the past month or so, I've been experiencing some serious latency issues. Occasionally over...
  5. Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X: I have the standard Xbox One X wireless controller and a wireless bluetooth Turtle Beach Stealth 700 headset paired to my Xbox one X. During game play, it would sporadically disconnect both...
  6. Xbox wireless controller after firmware update stoppend working on some bluetooth device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless controller after firmware update stoppend working on some bluetooth device: I have an xbox wireless controller. Everything worked good before i try the update with the Windows app "xbox accessories", it does the update correctly but after that i'm unable to use the...
  7. Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Unresponsive in Windows 10 Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Unresponsive in Windows 10 Games: I just purchased a brand new XBox One controller, specifically for PC Gaming (I do not own an XBox One). I have followed all instructions for connecting it. I have downloaded the XBox...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...: When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However, when I toss a pair of Bluetooth headphones...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  10. Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frequent Disconnect Issue with Xbox One X & Wireless/Bluetooth Microsoft Controller: I have tried all of the troubleshooting techniques, but I am still having issues connecting to my Xbox One X with my bluetooth, Microsoft certified wireless Xbox One controllers. All of them are...