If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

Discus and support If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game that is what is says 25e8ab2f-103e-4880-80be-4a141be3abb1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mika'ilMaula, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Mika'ilMaula
    Mika'ilMaula Guest

If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game that is what is says

:)

Mika'ilMaula, Jun 21, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Would you please provide us with further details regarding this matter:

• Are you facing this error message while launching a game ?
    • Do you have a console or a pc ?
  3. Errur404 Win User

Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game.

I've just checked, Sea of Thieves Anniversary edition is still on game pass. upon clicking on it tells me I'm able to play it. clicking the play button I was then lead to the message from before. I think the best option is too wait for this whole thing
    to blow over, I think this game pass pc thing is fairly new so I'm gonna give it a month or two more.
  4. Errur404 Win User

Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game.

Sadly it didn't work for me, but I'm pretty sure this game pass pc thing is new. You could only expect bugs and I hope xbox is working to fix this. hopefully it doesn't take too long to fix this.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Well I did actually have a windows update, after restarting I opened it up and it lead me to the same message. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait.
    That's certainly what it sounds like, I was hoping that the Windows Update would solve it, that's what happened with me and Astroneer about 18 months ago. It wouldn't let me load the game at all until I did the Windows Update. Gears of War wouldn't let me
    load until I had the latest graphics card drivers.

Signing out and back in didn't work, neither did a Windows Update, perhaps seeing if your graphics card drivers are up to date might help?
  6. Errur404 Win User

Well I did actually have a windows update, after restarting I opened it up and it lead me to the same message. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait.
Thema:

1. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game - Similar Threads - subscription current try

2. Billed for Realms, can't see order history or current subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billed for Realms, can't see order history or current subscription: Hey so I signed up for Minecraft realms plus to host a 10 person realm. I want to cancel it and re-sub for a 2 person realm but my account doesn't think there are any active subscriptions or past...
  3. My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 6 Months Gold subscription didn't convert to my current Game Pass Subscription: Hi, I recently decided, after reaching the end of my previous Ultimate Game Pass subscription, to settle for the Xbox only Game Pass, having no use of the PC part. As I had been offered a 6...
  4. If I add 12 months Gold in my Ultimate current subscription, will it reduce to months of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I add 12 months Gold in my Ultimate current subscription, will it reduce to months of...: Hello, my name is Victor and I have a doubt : I have currently a Xbox Live Ultimate subscription in my Xbox account and it's ending in december 7th, so I need to buy another one (i use to buy...
  5. Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does paying for gamepass ultimate add more time to current Gamepass for PC subscription?: Hello, I recently redeemed an xbox gamepass for PC 3 month code promotion and I was wondering if I was to purchase a gamepass ultimate subscription, would it be added to my ongoing 3 month pc...
  6. Going From Current Game Pass Ultimate Subscription To Xbox All Access (Canada)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going From Current Game Pass Ultimate Subscription To Xbox All Access (Canada): I currently have a game pass ultimate subscription good till June 2022. I am really leaning towards taking advantage of the all access program that was announced (through EB Games) to get the...
  7. Upgrading to XGP Ultimate deleting currently installed apps with standard subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to XGP Ultimate deleting currently installed apps with standard subscription?: I currently have the Xbox Game Pass standard subscription and looking to upgrade to XGP Ultimate. Do I have to reinstall my games that I have installed with the standard subscription or will it...
  8. Cancelling a current subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelling a current subscription: So i have been trying to cancel my EA access subscription for MONTHS now because I want to capitalize on the $1 deal going on right now. But when i go to the website and go to services and...
  9. Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...: I own game pass Ultimate and therefore have access to play games on my Xbox and my pc. but recently it seems that if I try to launch a game on my pc it says I need to renew game pass. I know I...
  10. MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ...: So for the past several months I've had my Live Gold subscription linked to my debit card with no problems until this past week just after the payment came through from my bank. I can apparently...