IGN app

Discus and support IGN app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The IGN app has not been working on my system for over a week now. I have deleted my save, and uninstalled the app many times over and when i go back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bigdaddyrules, Sep 2, 2019.

1. IGN app

The IGN app has not been working on my system for over a week now. I have deleted my save, and uninstalled the app many times over and when i go back to reinstall the app and it loads, it plays in the background, but a pop up appears and says unable to
    get content. I have cleared by cashe many times, hard restarted the system many times and it plays in the background but the pop up blocks the screen. I noticed other complain about this under the review section in the App itself. Is the app outdated or
    is xbox not able to support the app anymore?

:)

bigdaddyrules, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Glu10Free Win User

Free month of gold on ign.com

A free month of XBL isn't worth downloading an IGN app... Who in the world would want an IGN app. in the first place!?
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

IGN app

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the IGN app. I recommend to try the following link:

IGN app for Xbox One

If the issue persist, try contacting
    IGN Customer Support
    for more information on their app availability or update.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  4. Melonhead Jones Win User

Inside Xbox closing down?

IGN app is the replacement for Insider Moves.
  5. Glu10Free Win User

IGN APP

Who would want an IGN app?
  6. The Source 0179 Win User

Ign app?

I've let the publisher know. But I think you should still look into it
Thema:

IGN app

1. IGN app - Similar Threads - IGN app

2. i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666: can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c
  3. Ign app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ign app?: Hi all. Does anyone know if the ign app has been shut down? For months now the app just says unavailable retry. I haven't heard or seen anything about it shutting down....
  4. Forza Horizon 2 IGN Car Pack cars not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 IGN Car Pack cars not free: Tried to purchase the IGN car pack and it worked but all of the cars require in-game credits to purchase. In the description it says I should get one free download of the cars on my account (just...
  5. IGN App not loading after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IGN App not loading after update: Hi guys, I was just wondering if you were aware of any issues with the IGN App for XB1? The app worked fine up until about 3-4 days ago and then I was prompted to update the app. Since then, each...
  6. IGN app issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IGN app issues: The ign app used to work fine until a few days ago now it keeps coming up IGN unavailable retry or exit over and over again, I have tried deleting all ign items off the hdd and re-downloading with...
  7. In regards to the IGN application

in XBoX on Consoles
    In regards to the IGN application: I swear to god that better not be the reason we cannot log into xbox live services, all because of a crappy gaming application for the 360. Christ. Working on it ASAP? Since 3:50? You...
  8. ign limited for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    ign limited for xbox 360: why is it that every time i check the service status ign fr xbox 360 is limited is it that the console needs an update but microsoft just can't be bothered 084e5080-6aea-4f0a-b661-ec3c97a94303
  9. Official IGN App Now Available on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official IGN App Now Available on Xbox One: Title says it all - the video in this link says even more. ;) 596525da-b5fa-4ed5-b1d8-97005d1e5d34
  10. IGN App

in XBoX on Consoles
    IGN App: Is anybody else having problems with IGN, it just wont work on my 360 at all it just says retry all the time, I have deleted and re d/l it with no luck, it's been like this for about a week now....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ign app for xbox requested content is unavailable.