IGN Trivia Night Round 3 San Francisco Ca

Discus and support IGN Trivia Night Round 3 San Francisco Ca in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Another IGN trivia night is here! This will be my first time attending but i am excited and know the turn out will be amazing. Ive been in touch with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Listed mia 510, Mar 17, 2014.

1. IGN Trivia Night Round 3 San Francisco Ca

Another IGN trivia night is here! This will be my first time attending but i am excited and know the turn out will be amazing. Ive been in touch with the promoter in charge for extra details on who what when and where.

Location Pedro's Cantina

128 King St, San Francisco 94107

Across from the Giants Stadium!

Event time: Friday March 21st 6:30pm-8:30pm PST

Admission is Free of Charge. Food and Drink is not Included with Admission but is available to those who want to pay for it.

Not sure how it will work but there will be prizes lots and lots of prizes i will post a pic of the loot pile below!

So if you are a California Resident preferably in the Sf Bay Area unless you want to drive how ever far for this 2 hour Event be IGN's guest.

Walk Up's are welcomed no pre purchase of ticket necessary. I was instructed to come at least 1 half hour early to ensure entrance. Pedro's cantina is not a huge place and will abide by maximum occupancy limits. So entrance is not guaranteed..

If i have forgotten anything i will post below if and when i remember! Thanks for reading and if any of you go i hope to meet you!

Loot Pile

Ps. I too am Lol'ing at the few Lone 1 Dollar Bills in the pile. But look at the treasures beneath them.

:)

Listed mia 510, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Kronic Herba
    Kronic Herba Guest
    Co op campaign **** guerilla mode

I am willing! From San Francisco, CA

Kronic Herba, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Comcast User: Cannot connect to Xbox Live 11/9

SAME ISSUE- San francisco CA.

f*** comcast xfiniti

MCGRIDDLE CLIPS, Mar 17, 2014
  4. IGN Trivia Night Round 3 San Francisco Ca

The trivia will be not only about games.

It is said to be Games, Comics, Movies, books, So basically everything involved in todays PoP Culture!

Listed mia 510, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

The trivia will be not only about games.

It is said to be Games, Comics, Movies, books, So basically everything involved in todays PoP Culture!
  6. Kronic Herba Win User

Co op campaign **** guerilla mode

I am willing! From San Francisco, CA
  7. MCGRIDDLE CLIPS Win User

Comcast User: Cannot connect to Xbox Live 11/9

SAME ISSUE- San francisco CA.

f*** comcast xfiniti
  8. Cal 2010 Win User

Now midnight on the East Coast, any AW bundle download code success?

Holy hell it worked out here in San Francisco, CA, my Comcast Extreme 105 better prove it's worth tonight!!!
  9. Mags ES Win User

It may have already been mentioned......

if that trailre was real it would be the talk in all the gaming magazines gaming websites you can tell its fan made because look at the graphics, and san francisco was in fallout 2 and also there would not be a sign to washington dc at san francisco and
    yes it says dc, its very obviosly thats it fan made by someone who palyed new vegas and 3.
Thema:

1. IGN Trivia Night Round 3 San Francisco Ca - Similar Threads - IGN Trivia Night

2. i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant create a minecraft realm can u guys fix that and my ign is AdenoiwWalk5666: can u plz make it so everyone with an xbox live can create a minecraft pe realm c42a2cf8-c0db-454f-ba7e-2a2f75e54c5c
  3. Ign app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ign app?: Hi all. Does anyone know if the ign app has been shut down? For months now the app just says unavailable retry. I haven't heard or seen anything about it shutting down....
  4. Forza Horizon 2 IGN Car Pack cars not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 IGN Car Pack cars not free: Tried to purchase the IGN car pack and it worked but all of the cars require in-game credits to purchase. In the description it says I should get one free download of the cars on my account (just...
  5. Fora Horizon 2 IGN Bundle Does Not Include Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fora Horizon 2 IGN Bundle Does Not Include Game: I need some help. I've purchased the IGN bundle and the only item in the "manage bundle" menu is the Forza HUB. After my purchase, the XBox One switched over to the queue, but nothing downloaded....
  6. IGN App not loading after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IGN App not loading after update: Hi guys, I was just wondering if you were aware of any issues with the IGN App for XB1? The app worked fine up until about 3-4 days ago and then I was prompted to update the app. Since then, each...
  7. In regards to the IGN application

in XBoX on Consoles
    In regards to the IGN application: I swear to god that better not be the reason we cannot log into xbox live services, all because of a crappy gaming application for the 360. Christ. Working on it ASAP? Since 3:50? You...
  8. ign limited for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    ign limited for xbox 360: why is it that every time i check the service status ign fr xbox 360 is limited is it that the console needs an update but microsoft just can't be bothered 084e5080-6aea-4f0a-b661-ec3c97a94303
  9. IGN Podcast unlocked 201 - MUST WATCH!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    IGN Podcast unlocked 201 - MUST WATCH!!!: Fascinating and very honest podcast featuring Phil Spencer, Peter Moore and OG Xbox creator Seamus Blackley discussing the brand from its early conception to the here and now [MEDIA]...
  10. Official IGN App Now Available on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official IGN App Now Available on Xbox One: Title says it all - the video in this link says even more. ;) 596525da-b5fa-4ed5-b1d8-97005d1e5d34