Iheart radio

Discus and support Iheart radio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded the app, I attempt to open it, and it kicks me back to dashboard. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no luck and the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomPeix, Apr 25, 2015.

1. TomPeix
    TomPeix Guest

Iheart radio

Downloaded the app, I attempt to open it, and it kicks me back to dashboard. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no luck and the same results... please help

:)

TomPeix, Apr 25, 2015
  2. iheart radio

is this coming soon I hope it sucks I have go to my 360 to listen to my radio I love

Xx TwoFace 007, Apr 25, 2015
  3. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest
    Iheart radio??????

G'day AquaSox! Currently there is no iHeart Radio app on Xbox One, but it would definitely be cool to see that! If you're willing, please post in our

Feedback forum
    and reach out to iHeart Radio to let them know you're interested. =)

Misses Joust, Apr 25, 2015
  4. Iheart radio

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Apr 25, 2015
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Iheart radio

6. Misses Joust Win User

Iheart radio??????

G'day AquaSox! Currently there is no iHeart Radio app on Xbox One, but it would definitely be cool to see that! If you're willing, please post in our

Feedback forum
    and reach out to iHeart Radio to let them know you're interested. =)
  7. Upinya Slayin Win User

iheart radio

I'd like to see this too. but i'd rather have HBO Go 1st to be honest.
  8. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

iheart radio

both will be great in my book
  9. reapermech Win User

Iheartradio

go to the bing search tab on the new dashboard and type in iheart radio and it should pop up this way.. i had the same problem when looking for it
Thema:

Iheart radio

1. Iheart radio - Similar Threads - Iheart radio

2. GTA V radio suggestion.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V radio suggestion.: How about a new radio station called weekly latest radio WLR it would be about adding the latest songs to the radio every week so It would keep the radio fresh sounds pretty good right i hope....
  3. I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t seem to buy jet set radio on the Xbox.com store: As the title says whenever i attempt to purchase the jet set radio game from the 360 market place it allows me to get to the transaction and confirm purchase screen but when i hit confirm it sits...
  4. Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app

in XboX Insiders
    Getting an error message when opening the TuneIn Radio app: Im getting an error message since the update before the latest beta update. Getting error message: 0x80073cf6. Also reported from my console. submitted by /u/Niro036 [link] [comments]
  5. Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did you know that you can listen to and record MP3´s from your favourite radio station to...: Recently downloaded Audials Radio to my XBOX One , since i have some nice radio stations to listen to. I was really surprised to discover that i was able to record the music from my favourite...
  6. 2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi

in XboX Insiders
    2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi: Remote Control Aircraft Fuel-powered remote-controlled aircraft are classified by engine category, also known as oil-powered helicopters, while fuel-powered aircraft are powered by engines such as...
  7. Jet set Radio Future being on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set Radio Future being on Xbox one: Dear developers I've been a really big fan of Xbox for a long time now and I was wondering, have y'all ever thought of putting Jet Set Radio future in the Backwards compatibility selection or...
  8. iHeart Radio App Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iHeart Radio App Help: iHeart Radio has been working great. but since this morning, it stopped working, and I don't see any error reports of it. I also checked the site, and it's good. Why has the app stop working...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Settings Menu, Map, Radio etc. Arnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Settings Menu, Map, Radio etc. Arnt working: In Forza Horizon 4 I cant use the ESC to open up settings, can’t use the map, no radio options and no quick chat or leaderboard. Saw a guy on reddit have same problem but not comments. Is there a...
  10. Pandora/iHeart play songs but no sound on Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pandora/iHeart play songs but no sound on Xbox One X.: I've spent hours trying to solve this to no avail. I've streamed Pandora and gamed for years with no problem. Then one day a couple of weeks ago, Pandora began to stream but no sound. I can see...