Ilomilo+ login not possible

Discus and support Ilomilo+ login not possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought myself the game ilomilo+ and as I start the game on my laptop (windows 10) I have to login to save my gameplay. But after the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IceMelonGirl, Jul 8, 2019.

1. IceMelonGirl
    IceMelonGirl Guest

I recently bought myself the game ilomilo+ and as I start the game on my laptop (windows 10) I have to login to save my gameplay. But after the loading process it says something like "Login not possible. Log in to xbox.com and start the application again".
    I go to the website and log in but after restarting the app again I still can't save anything.

Thanks for your help.

:)

IceMelonGirl, Jul 8, 2019
  2. IceMelonGirl Win User

Hello ,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you launch the game, where are you launching it from? The Xbox companion, dashboard, game pass for PC app? Try the Xbox companion to launch the game. Also try updating the address on your account. Make sure your account
    is an Xbox account, that it has a gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hi Brad,

I firstly opened the game from the Xbox console-companion. I tried to install the Xbox companion App but sadly my Laptop is not compatible with the Xbox(Beta)-Installer.

Thanks,

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello IceMelonGirl,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you launch the game, where are you launching it from? The Xbox companion, dashboard, game pass for PC app? Try the Xbox companion to launch the game. Also try updating the address on your account. Make sure your account
    is an Xbox account, that it has a gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. MangledRex Win User

Are there actually any good mobile Xbox Live games?

I thoroughly enjoyed ilomilo
  5. Judge Win User

Are there actually any good mobile Xbox Live games?

ilomilo is a great game for the WP.
  6. y3ivan Win User

What's The Cutest Game You've Ever Played? n_n

ilomilo, costume quest and viva pinata
Thema:

1. Ilomilo+ login not possible - Similar Threads - Ilomilo+ login possible

2. PS4 Microsoft account failed login.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account failed login.: The update for the PS4 to have crossley with minecraft just came out and I coukdnt be more thrilled! however, the support for it could be far better as on the launch day the login already has...
  3. I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANT LOGIN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT TO MINECRATF PS4: I got a problem where i cannot login to my Microsoft account on my ps4 even though i am already logged on to playstation network since the update on december 10th 2019. I was looking up on how to...
  4. Can't login to epic games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to epic games: I'm having the same problem but I can't login on my xbox or my phone their has to be something wrong with epic games or Microsoft account linking issue they should check it out...
  5. Xbox App auf Windows 10, Anmeldung nicht möglich[Xbox App on Windows 10, login not possible]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App auf Windows 10, Anmeldung nicht möglich[Xbox App on Windows 10, login not possible]: So ich hab jetzt alles versucht was ich hier gefunden habe zum Thema Xbox App und ich kann mich immer noch nicht anmelden. Fehlercode (0x409) 0x80070422. Xbox App deinstalliert, neu installiert....
  6. I have keep having this error when trying to login in to my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have keep having this error when trying to login in to my account.: It keeps saying It will not let me get past this point. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. 786a59d8-4634-433c-a7d4-e42b993cb899
  7. Microsoft login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft login: I need help getting into my old 360 account. I made the email that was used to create the account bout 15 or so years ago. Somebody hacked the email and when i try to log in it asks for proofs. Is...
  8. When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error.

in XBoX on Mobile
    When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error.: (Error below in parentheses) [img] [img] [img] 43159f41-531c-4010-96e7-e59867fb105b
  9. I can't login xbox live in my PC and xbox (Bate) App

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login xbox live in my PC and xbox (Bate) App: I can't login xbox live in my PC and xbox (Bate) App So i can't play any game in my PC PLZ help me 0cad72d2-f116-42a1-9ba4-1ae5875f77de
  10. ilomilo: How do I delete saved data from the xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ilomilo: How do I delete saved data from the xbox 360?: How do I delete ilomilo saved data from the xbox 360? i've tried deleting the game multiple times, going to storage and delete all ilomilo stuff then re download and I have even wiped my entire...