Ilomilo+ login not possible

Discus and support Ilomilo+ login not possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought myself the game ilomilo+ and as I start the game on my laptop (windows 10) I have to login to save my gameplay. But after the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IceMelonGirl, Jul 8, 2019.

1. IceMelonGirl
    IceMelonGirl Guest

I recently bought myself the game ilomilo+ and as I start the game on my laptop (windows 10) I have to login to save my gameplay. But after the loading process it says something like "Login not possible. Log in to xbox.com and start the application again".
    I go to the website and log in but after restarting the app again I still can't save anything.

Thanks for your help.

:)

IceMelonGirl, Jul 8, 2019
  2. IceMelonGirl Win User

Hello ,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you launch the game, where are you launching it from? The Xbox companion, dashboard, game pass for PC app? Try the Xbox companion to launch the game. Also try updating the address on your account. Make sure your account
    is an Xbox account, that it has a gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hi Brad,

I firstly opened the game from the Xbox console-companion. I tried to install the Xbox companion App but sadly my Laptop is not compatible with the Xbox(Beta)-Installer.

Thanks,

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello IceMelonGirl,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you launch the game, where are you launching it from? The Xbox companion, dashboard, game pass for PC app? Try the Xbox companion to launch the game. Also try updating the address on your account. Make sure your account
    is an Xbox account, that it has a gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. MangledRex Win User

Are there actually any good mobile Xbox Live games?

I thoroughly enjoyed ilomilo
  5. Judge Win User

Are there actually any good mobile Xbox Live games?

ilomilo is a great game for the WP.
  6. y3ivan Win User

What's The Cutest Game You've Ever Played? n_n

ilomilo, costume quest and viva pinata
Thema:

1. Ilomilo+ login not possible - Similar Threads - Ilomilo+ login possible

2. Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Application Login Issue: I cannot login to the Xbox (Beta) applicatiom at all. Choosing my account works and I am welcomed back but still not logged in. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. ***Moved from: Gaming...
  3. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  4. Xbox Live Login Problem Web

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Login Problem Web: Hi, I'm using Win10 v.1903. When I'm on the main page for Xbox Live (using Firefox v.68.0), I'm logged in, but when I click a link to go to another page, I'm no longer shown as logged in. I click...
  5. can't login minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't login minecraft: one day,I can't login minecraft suddenly after recovering sleep. I want to play with my friend. even I enter right password,login failure. 202204b0-19af-4597-8c8b-5298a0fc173f
  6. Unable to login to xbox 1x and xbox live website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to login to xbox 1x and xbox live website: Started up my xbox this morning, after it updated last night, and it won't log me in. It logs the rest if my family in fine, just not me, which is pointless because they can't play on that box...
  7. Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.: Hey microsoft. I need you to help me with my roblox account. It says the accounts cant link and error code says 914 aa78c93e-3212-4adf-98cb-6a117ae78b59
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login: I've downloaded the Xbox Game Pass PC App on the day it was announced and have installed two games. Since two weeks I noticed, that I'm no longer logged into my account, but I could continue to...
  9. Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to Xbox app or Xbox game bar on Windows 10 after changing my Microsoft...: I click "Sign In" and the Xbox windows flashes for a second and goes away. I have tried signing in with the Xbox app and it looks like it signs me in but I cannot see my friends list of games I...
  10. ilomilo: How do I delete saved data from the xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ilomilo: How do I delete saved data from the xbox 360?: How do I delete ilomilo saved data from the xbox 360? i've tried deleting the game multiple times, going to storage and delete all ilomilo stuff then re download and I have even wiped my entire...