Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider

Discus and support Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant luntch the app hub xbox insider but im with an account adult but when im luntchign it a message pup up and it said you need to be 18 years old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GardenTripod877, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider

I cant luntch the app hub xbox insider but im with an account adult but when im luntchign it a message pup up and it said you need to be 18 years old to acces to the app

:)

GardenTripod877, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

If your date of birth was entered incorrectly, when you first created your account, you will have to wait for that date of birth turns 18. You can not change the date of birth as the Xbox will only recognise the first date of birth entered.
  3. GardenTripod877 Win User

So i would like to test the other version of minecraft but i cant so can someone help me whit this thechnical problem
  4. GardenTripod877 Win User

Ho okay thanks for the infomation i will wait until i get my account 18 haha
  5. Marty Calavera Win User

Joining Insider/Preview

Hey sonatamartica,

You can find how you get the 'Xbox Insider Hub' threw
    this link
    No you cannot. It says to get it, you go into updates or apps, its in neither. it seems theyve changed the name prom its previous title, and it updates the old app, which i cant get because im not signed up.
  6. TeQuiLa 420 Qc Win User

New :)

hi imma girl too, im 19 years old ! ill add you !
Thema:

1. Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider - Similar Threads - years old cant

2. My Xbox one is 3 years old, it won’t switch on. I have unplugged it waited 10 seconds etc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is 3 years old, it won’t switch on. I have unplugged it waited 10 seconds etc...: Xbox one doesn’t switch on i have unplugged it waited 10 seconds etc but nothing. What can i do please? 63dd34b6-6466-4fc3-884c-fcd4a5f94012
  3. I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago: Hi! Hope I can get this sorted out as it is super frustrating, but I had an account around 10 years ago that i used for games and game addons you can't get anymore for Xbox 360. I disposed of that...
  4. xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase: bought a xbox x from argos april 2019 but the hdmi port seems to have failed a common fault ive been told although I was also told all systems come with a year warranty mine seems to be showing...
  5. 1 year old Xbox One freezing In Game

in XboX Insiders
    1 year old Xbox One freezing In Game: My just out of warranty Xbox one has started freezing in game, at really crucial points when there's lots going on on the screen. It's not getting hot. I've done the power cycle but it's not...
  6. Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover 6 year old account name from Xbox 360: Hello, I had an xbox 360 6 years ago and I had multiple users on it. Now with Halo coming to pc I heard that the game might force you to use your xbox live gamertag, which I do not want to use. I...
  7. 5 year old uninstalled almost all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 year old uninstalled almost all my games: My 5 year old uninstalled my games that i purchased 8ac8c5a8-4baf-42d2-aabd-f63ff6e88fb0
  8. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  9. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  10. Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...: I have had my Xbox One X maybe 8 months, taking a guess and it was a maybe a few months after that when I took my first ever capture of any kind. I never kept very many captures on my system but...