Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider

Discus and support Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant luntch the app hub xbox insider but im with an account adult but when im luntchign it a message pup up and it said you need to be 18 years old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GardenTripod877, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider

I cant luntch the app hub xbox insider but im with an account adult but when im luntchign it a message pup up and it said you need to be 18 years old to acces to the app

:)

GardenTripod877, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

If your date of birth was entered incorrectly, when you first created your account, you will have to wait for that date of birth turns 18. You can not change the date of birth as the Xbox will only recognise the first date of birth entered.
  3. GardenTripod877 Win User

So i would like to test the other version of minecraft but i cant so can someone help me whit this thechnical problem
  4. GardenTripod877 Win User

Ho okay thanks for the infomation i will wait until i get my account 18 haha
  5. Marty Calavera Win User

Joining Insider/Preview

Hey sonatamartica,

You can find how you get the 'Xbox Insider Hub' threw
    this link
    No you cannot. It says to get it, you go into updates or apps, its in neither. it seems theyve changed the name prom its previous title, and it updates the old app, which i cant get because im not signed up.
  6. WE4RG4SM Win User

0 Friends

Im in the Xbox insider hub i was on the xbox 360 preview but not on the XB1 version.
Thema:

1. Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider - Similar Threads - years old cant

2. Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still labelled child account despite being 18 years old: Hi I'm still being locked out of certain features such as playing Realms on Minecraft due to me still being classified as a child account. I was told that once I and my account turned 18 I would...
  3. Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?: I've been playing since 2010 (started on PC and got it again on Xbox in 2015) and my favorite memory is when someone put it on the school computers and during classes in the computer labs we would...
  4. How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?: How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present? b5c878b6-f3da-4756-9f65-15cbcb1e1501
  5. 6 year old running up bills

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    6 year old running up bills: Please can anyone help me as it seems I cannot speak to a real 'person' at Microsoft about this. My 6 year old has merrily run up over £120 on my credit card using virtual credit on Robux and a...
  6. Linked Social Accounts - is it safe for an 11 year old ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linked Social Accounts - is it safe for an 11 year old ?: My son plays Fortnite on his XBOX and interacts with his friends who also play in their homes He is telling me that he can no longer interact with other gamers who are on other platforms (PS4...
  7. xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...: Hi Microsoft, Thanks for selling us a console that has lasted just over 14 months. I have since been advised to pay another £130 to have it repaired as your warranty has expired by 2 months. I...
  8. [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.: [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play. He has high functioning autism and struggles to understand A typical social behavior, but would really like to...
  9. Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still no idea what done!! - 14 year old son marketplace theft!!!: Hi, my 14 year old son has had his account permanently suspended from xbox live for marketplace theft. but neither of us know why and what has happened!! I raised an inquiry but again just told...
  10. How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i get a refund my six year old purchased some software, we can't use software as we...: My six year recently had access to my account and purchased over two hundred pounds worth of games, i would like to get my money back without making a claim fraud against my son. He doesn't live...